Fitting

Chanyeol before flowers (temporary hiatus)
The first thing you notice inside is Tao dressed in a sharp suit on top of a podium surrounded by mirrors, and a catwalk runway. He gives you an awkward wave as you enter.

Around him are extravagant looking sofas, where Sehun is sitting with Luhan. President Kris walks in, her heels making a great deal of noise.

"Tao!" She gasps then stops, gazing at him, "You look amazing!!". You have to admit he looks pretty impressive.

"You two go and change into your suits too" she points to Sehun, D.O and Baekhyun, then to identical three suits in protective bags lying on a seat. They take the suits and disappear into the changing rooms. A sales assistant timidly approaches with a pile of dresses in their wrapping on her arm, "The dresses you ordered, Miss."

"Ah. Thanks" President Kris takes them from her. She walks over to you, Luhan, Lay and Xiumin handing you each the same dress, then at the bottom of the pile hands a specially white dress to Suho. "Try these on", she says.

You all accept obediently and disappear into the changing rooms. Once inside you realise its like no changing room you've been to before; the interior is large compared with a normal changing room, with expensive wallpaper on the walls and a floor length mirror. Behind the mirror there are hollywood style spotlights giving the room a warm glow, and an assistant button if you happened to need any help. You close the heavy, deep red curtain and hang the dress on a polished wooden hook. You take the bag off and look at it. Its a strapless, cream, just-above-the-knee length dress with careful embroidery, and a lace hem. Looking closely, you can see that the embroidery is studded with little pearls. Knowing President Kris, they're probably the real deal.

You put it on carefully. If you manage to damage it, Kris-gege will have your head. You tie your hair up and observe yourself in the full length mirror.. It suits you really well, but its probably down to the fact its a really nice dress. It fits perfectly and although the detail doesn't show from very far, you can tell its beautifully made.. This might be the only thing in the wedding you're looking forward too.

"Let me see you!" President Kris calls excitedly from outside. You leave the changing rooms at the same time as Luhan, Xiumin and Lay. They have the same dresses on and it looks equally stunning on them all. You all nod contented. Suho comes out a few minutes later in her dress and you nearly sit down with how beautiful it looks on her. The dress it pure white embroided with small flowers and scattered with small crystals over the bodice. Its long and flows around her towards the bottom.

"Wow.. You look beautiful!" You say without thinking.

Suho smiles at you.

Even President Kris looks happy. "Chanyeol will have to love you!"

You ignore her comment. Suho disappears into the changing room to take it off.

President Kris flops down heavily on the sofa in front of you and sighs "Oh, I wish I could get married now."

You're surprised at her comment, showing she's capable of normal womanly feelings, "Well why don't you?" You ask.

"I can't get married" she laughs, "I'm too busy.. And I've got Chanyeol's wedding to do"

You're about to say something about Chanyeol not even wanting to have the wedding, but decide against it and walk back to the changing rooms to get dressed. You emerge re-dressed a couple minutes later and lay the dress in its plastic wrapping on the soft seating. Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Sehun are walking out of their changing room wearing their suits. They all look handsome and smart, wearing the same suit as Tao with black bowties. President Kris nods, satisfied at them too, but with not as much emotion as she had with Tao.

After strutting around and posing in the mirrors, the guys leave to go back to the changing rooms.

"What are you going to wear?" You ask President Kris.

"I've already ordered something" she says shrugging "This store doesn't cater for my... Needs.."

You try to nod understandably and not wonder too much at what her 'needs' could be.

You walk over to Luhan who's waiting for Sehun and sit down next to her. "Hey sis" you say.

"Hey Unnie" she smiles, "How was seeing Chanyeol?"

Your eyes dart around suspiciously to Kris-gege to make sure she's not listening. "Umm.."

You lean in close to Luhan and whisper "He wasn't really that hurt. He discharged himself from hospital. He's in the car now on the way to our house. Kris-gege doesn't know, so keep it low."

She turns to you with her eyes wide. "Really?!" She asks.

You nod and put a finger to your lips. She nods, "Okay.."

Sehun and the other guys come out with their suits in the protective bags and lay them in a pile next to President Kris. She nods and calls for the sales assistant.

"May I help you?" The woman asks when she arrives.

"Yes" President Kris says from her seat "I'd like to buy the suits and dresses, please."

"All of them?" The sales assistant asks.

"Yes. All of them" President Kris says "Problem?"

"Ahh.. No..I just-"

"Are you saying I can't afford it?" She asks.

"No ma'am! I was ju-" the sales assistant looks stressed.

"-Yes, all of them please" Tao steps in, smiling kindly at the sales assistant. He pats Kris-gege with warning, but affectionately on the arm. You watch amazed as President Kris' face relaxes and she stops talking.

Next to you, Luhan and Sehun are looking at eachother, confused. As much as you'd like to discuss how cute they are, Tao obviously didn't want their.. Er... 'Romance' public, so you decide to distract everyone.

"Is it time to go home yet??" You ask.

President Kris shrugs "Well, that's all I wanted you for. If you want to go.. Be my guest."

No one wastes any time. You all, except Tao, gather your things and leave the shop. Baekhyun is immediately on the phone calling for a car to pick you up. Lay, Xiumin and Suho walk off towards. town and as soon as they disappear from ear shot Baekhyun cuts off and redials a different number.

"Hello?" He calls.

"Hello?.... Hello?... Hello? Chanyeol..? Hello???" He takes his phone from his ear and looks at the screen.

"He's not picking up" he says.

"Chanyeol?" Kyungsoo asks confused "Why would he pick up? He's in hospital.."

"No he's at my house" you explain briefly "He discharged himself secretly, and is staying at my house."

"Umm... Well.. Okay" Kyungsoo looks like he's trying to make sense of what you just said.

"Come on, let's go see him!" Sehun said excitedly jumping up and down, he probably hasn't seen Chanyeol in a while and misses him.

"Well he isn't picking up.." Baekhyun says.

"Maybe he's asleep..?" Luhan suggests.

"I don't think so.." You say starting to get worried, "He probably slept a lot in the hospital.."

"He's probably fine" Sehun says.

You and Baekhyun exchange worried glances, knowing what Chanyeol is like.

After a short while, Baekhyun's car rolls up to the pavement. He opens the door for you all to go in, then gets inside and tells the driver directions to get to your house.