Kidnapped

Chanyeol before flowers (temporary hiatus)
You stare at him to see if he's joking.

"Chen?" You ask unbelieving "what did you just ask me?"

"you... I'm serious, forget about that fool Chanyeol, be with me instead... I won't make you cry" he says looking at you.

"Chen? Have you not been listening?! The reason I'm upset is because I WANT to talk to Chanyeol and because I DO want to make up with him!" You say hysterically.

After a long silence.. "So its a no then?" He says and his jaw tenses up.

"CHEN! Of course its a No!" You shout. Then you realize maybe that was a bit harsh. "....Chen" you say quietly "I really do like you, but as a friend. I told you earlier I was getting feelings for Chanyeol.. Please accept that".

Chen doesn't even look at you, he stares straight out of the wind screen. "So you want the hard way then?" He mutters gripping them steering wheel and his knuckles going white.

"Huh?" You ask, but are surprised as he quickly grabs his car keys, puts them into ignition and starts speeding away. He doesn't answer you and you have no choice but to try and relax in the speeding car.

It's around 3 now and school finishing time so you decide to let Baekhyun know you're on your way but for some reason, you have the urge to hide your phone from Chen. You type silently and hide it at your side. "Can you drop me off outside the gates if its okay Chen?" You ask.

"No." He says not even looking at you.

"Umm.. At the younger entrance then?" You ask, you can find your way.

"No." He says

"Parking lot?" You ask hopefully.

"No." He says again. He's acting like a right diva. But it is his car.

"Okay drop me off anywhere, I'll find my way" you say. His response was to lock the car doors. "Huh?" You ask shocked "Chen... Why did you just..?".

"Just be quiet" he says no longer with kindness in his voice. Woah, you think, rude! Then you realize you can't get out, he's speeding and in a few minutes when you pass the school you realize he's gonna drive right past it. "Chen I need to meet Baekhyun and Chenyeol!! Where are you taking me?!"

"Just shut up for goodness sake" he says with his knuckles turning white from gripping the steering wheel too hard... Someone needs to calm down, you think. You quickly get your phone out and text Baekhyun:

Baekhyun! I'm in a black car with Chen, he's driving really fast, locked the doors and won't let me get out to meet you. Please help. He's taking me somewhere!

You press send and sigh with relief. Then you gasp as a message comes back that you have no credit. Of all times! you cry to yourself. You realize you're coming up to the school, but Chen is driving too fast to stop. "What?!" You say waving your arms "Stop!!". He ignores you, looks at your hands and asks "Is that a phone?".

"Um, no its a calculator" you say trying to hide it. He uses one hands to try grab it off you. He starts driving a little slower due to only using one hand. You're coming up to the school and in the distance you can see Chanyeol and Baekhyun waiting. Omg, you think. You realize what you need to do. You fend off Chen and quickly roll down the window and start shouting "Chanyeol! Baekhyun! Help me!" Then you throw the phone through the window on to the pavement they're standing on. You don't get to see properly what they do because Chen starts to drive fast again.

"What's wrong with you? You stupid girl!" He shouts at you. Well that's rude, about 10 minutes ago he wanted to be my boyfriend..

"Well you didn't stop, I had to send them a message!" You explain.

"Great plan" he says sarcastically "don't you know phones break when you throw them?" he laughs at you.

You look at him... Stupid Chen... Doesn't he know Nokias are the strongest phones and can break bricks? You keep quiet and hope that Chanyeol and Baekhyun got your message.