Getting to the bottom of things

Chanyeol before flowers (temporary hiatus)

"Phew" you exhale. "So what you gonna do?" you ask. "I don't know, what do you want me to do?" Chanyeol asks. "Hellooo! You're his friend! Tell him its not right!" You say arms waving. "Alright" Chanyeol agrees "then you ask both Kai and Luhan if they're serious, we don't want any broken hearts if they are.." You look at Chanyeol a little suprised, he looks like he genuinely cares.

"What?" He asks. "Nothing" you say. "What?!" He asks again, "Nothing!" You reply. "Aish!" He says. You take this as your cue to leave "I'm going home now... bye" you walk towards the door, where he follows you behind. "Thanks for your help" you say gratefully. "Its fine" he says, you smile and walk out. Its a little cold out and you realize it's raining, you shiver as you walk out into the night. Oh man, you decide to quickly run home to try and dodge the rain. You start running but about 30 seconds later a bright light fills your vision and you stop as you realize they're the headlights of a car.

The door opens and a pair of arms drag you in. Why does this keep happening?! You think, this time it better at least take me to my house. You turn to your side and see that your kidnapper is indeed Chanyeol.. Again. Oh gosh, "What do you want?" You ask. "Why are you complaining? Do you want to walk in the cold and rain" he responds. Well.. No, so you shut up.

"I hope you don't do this to everyone, its creepy" you say to him. "No, just you" he replies. "Why?? What did I do?" You ask. "You can't just let a girl who likes you walk in the cold rain.." He explains. "I don't like you!" You shout. "You don't have to lie to me, its alright, I already know", he says flicking his hair and winks. Is he stupid? You ask yourself. You knock on the chauffeur's window and signal him to stop. You open the door of the car, hop out, slam the door and proceed walking home. He is actually ridiculous, you tell yourself.

Suddenly you notice that the car is not behind you anymore, its right next to you, and it's matching your 2 mile per hour pace. The window rolls down and Chanyeol's face peers out "what are you doing?" He asks. "What does it look like I'm doing?" You respond. "...Why don't you go home?!" . "I'm making sure you get home safely" he says with such innocent adorable eyes. "Its hard to do that with you walking around in the dark"... You sigh... He smiles mischievously "...if you don't come with me I won't help you with Luhan and Kai" he says. You gasp! "Don't blackmail me!" You shout "what's wrong with you?!". "Hey shhhh, shhh! Its late and we're in a residential area!" He tries to shush you "you like playing with girls too?!" You shout, then he opens the door of the car to get out. You run! Run like a madman! Freedom!!!

But he's fast you realise.. Really fast, his long skinny legs making him run like a gazelle. You decide to divert randomly to lose him and randomly pull back and run in the opposite direction. You run right, then left, then straight then left, then right then right into a place thick with trees, bushes and darkness. Excellent you think, and crouch down waiting for the annoying Chanyeol to give up and disappear. When it sounds quiet a minute later, you stand up and try to realize where you are.. Then you hear a familiar noise. You follow the noise to it's source where there is a small fire glowing orange and red. And there, glowing in the light of the fire, dancing, is Baekhyun.