Delivery

Chanyeol before flowers (temporary hiatus)
The driver pulls up outside of your door...well about 10 miles from your door. There's no space to park because there are delivery vans everywhere.

"What's going on?!" You ask with your face pressed against the windows.

Sehun's looking out of the window too, laughing "Did you order something?"

You ignore him. You open the window on the roof and stand up. You look around and spot your door, its open and delivery men are carrying your sofa.

"HEY!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY SOFA?!??!!" You shout, but they all ignore you. You wave your arms and try to attract attention, but they don't acknowledge you.

You sit back down where the others are talking.

"I think its safe to say Chanyeol is in there." Baekhyun offers.

"But what about these vans.. And the sofa..?" You sulk.

"Let's go find out" Baekhyun says unlocking the door and getting out of the car.

You quickly get out and dodge past the driving vans to your house. You almost get hit by a van carrying chandeliers.. You increase in speed. You try to run into the front door which is still open but a couple of hands grab you.

"Where do you think you're going, lady?" A scary looking body guard asks peering over his -out glasses.

"Errm.. My house?" You laugh confused, "I live here?"

"Prove it" he maintains his neutral expression and level of voice.

"Why do I need to..?" You ask but give in. Its your house, you'll be able to prove it. "Well actually, I've got my house key" you add matter-of-factly.

They look at each other and nod. They watch as you go in your pockets and scramble for your house key. But then you remember.. You gave them to Chanyeol. You laugh nervously...

"Heh heh... I gave them to.. Chanyeol.." You laugh awkwardly.

They look at eachother for some telepathic confirmation, then nod. They start to crack the knuckles on their hands.. You scream.

Chanyeol suddenly comes running out of the corridor "you!!!!" He shouts happily, he's holding a giant catalogue.

"Chanyeol!!" You shout back "Who the heck are these?!? And why are they outside my house?! And what is THIS??!!" you take a step back from the door then motion to the commotion behind you.

"Ummm.. Come inside" he says trying to get you to keep your voice down.

The creepy guards move out of the way and let you through. Behind you, you see them let in the others who are wearing intrigued faces.

"Chanyeol! What is going on?!" You gasp as you look in the interior. Its completely changed. There is new wallpaper, wall lamps, potted plants around the house.. A new kitchen unit.. A new TV, sofa and.. Xbox..

"You were gone too long and I got bored.. So I ordered an Xbox to play with.." He justifies.

"That... And a new house" you point out.

"You don't like it?" He asks.

"Well yes.. Its beautiful.." You say and his face lights up, "BUT you should've told me.. The house was fine.. And this must've been expensive.."

He waves his hand dismissively.

"Excuse me please" a man carrying a roll of carpet says to you and Chanyeol.

You move out of the way then sigh. "I've been gone for how long and you..." You don't finish and shake your head instead.

"Have you met the designer, Pierre?" Chanyeol smiles signalling to a small bald man who is shouting orders at people, "He's the one who thought the wallpaper would match your..." He trails off at your lack of enthusiasm.

"What?" He asks.

"Tell them to leave." You request, seriously.

"What? Why?" He asks, but then pouts "Okay.. Because I love you"

Chanyeol disappears around the house telling people to leave. You're surprised how many people there are, and what they can fit in. Baekhyun, D.O, Sehun and Luhan gather up behind you.

"The place looks amazing!" Luhan says excitedly.

"Where's Chanyeol?" Kyungsoo asks.

"He's somewhere telling everyone to leave" you say.

"Leave?!" Luhan grabs your arm and starts shaking you. "Why?!!"

"Because.. Its weird.. and its too much.." You explain.

"Weird?!?!" She nearly shouts "A private chef in the kitchen cooking more food than a supermarket is wierd?!"

....

"There's a whut."

She nods knowing she's gotten to your weak spot.

You push her aside and drift slowly to the kitchen..

AH CRAP, she was right. There, in the kitchen, is a chef preparing all sorts of food. You nearly collapse at the smell, but he smiles at you and winks. You hear footsteps behind you and turn, its Chanyeol.

He smiles at you, but scratches his head nervously and turns to the chef.

"Hey..." He starts "I'm really sorry but.."

You whip your hand over his mouth and stop him before he does something he regrets. You smile to the chef in apology and pull Chanyeol out of the kitchen.

"Okay, we can keep him!" you roll your eyes happily.

"Yay!!" Chanyeol jumps up and down.

"There you are!!" Sehun says approaching from round the corner.

"Sehun!" Chanyeol shouts and runs up to him.

"Yeol yeol!!" They hug jumping up and down.

"D.O!!!" Chanyeol grabs D.O into the hug, "Baekhyun!!! Luhan!!" He grabs them all in. You smile at how sweet it looks.

"Guys guess what?!" He breaks away and looks them all in the face.

"What?" They all look slighty curious and worried.

"I got Fifa 14!!!!" Chanyeol almost passes out from excited.

"WHAT?! Fifa 14?! Has that even come out yet?" Kyungsoo asks eyes widening.

"It does when you're Gu Jun Chanyeol!" Chanyeol brushes imaginary dust off of his shoulders.

They all fan girl scream and slap eachother to check if they're really awake. The boys then run off into the living room screaming and shouting over who gets to play first. You and Luhan are left looking at each other with eyebrows raised. You will never understand.

"Might as well call Kai" you shrug and grab the phone. Its going to be an interesting night.