Alone

Chanyeol before flowers (temporary hiatus)
The next morning..

You wake up with your arm feeling a little better, but still not good enough to cope without the sling. You struggle to get ready in the morning, "urgh" you groan every time you move your arm in a painful position. You drag yourself out of your room to the kitchen where Luhan is sitting eating ramen. "Morning" you say. "Morning" she says looking at you weirdly.

"What?" You ask. Luhan has this habit of getting straight to the point. "What happened between you and Chanyeol yesterday?" She asks. "Nothing.." You reply. "you." She says "he left here really upset and angry and Sehun tells me its over between you two?". Although she's younger.. She can be pretty scary at times.. "Luhan, we were never dating" you say looking at here. "Huh? Yes you were!" You says confused. "Luhan.. I only said that cause it was the only way Kai would come to Kyungsoo's house." You explain. "...oh" she looks disappointed.. "But why didn't you tell him afterwards?" She asks. "Because... Well... I don't know... He was just so happy.... and I liked being with him... And seeing him happy" you admit. Luhan looks at you "Sounds like you like him.." She says. "No I don't" you say blushing, urgh silly Luhan "I'm going to school" you say getting up. "Me too, I'll come with you" she offers. "No I don't want to get in the way of you and Sehun" you say. "Well you can't walk like that to school" she says pointing to your arm. You sigh and give up.

Sehun's car is outside and he is waiting patiently inside. Luhan goes in first "Good morning" he says hugging her. Bleh, you think feeling so awkward. "Good morning" he says to you. He looks at your arm and raises an eyebrow, but politely says nothing. He already knows about Chanyeol, you remember...

"Sehun..?" You ask. "Yeah?" He replies. "How is.....um... Chanyeol?" You ask looking down at your lap. "Chanyeol..." He says "Chanyeol is okay" he says unconvincingly he says looking at his hand. You sigh and look out of the window for the rest of the journey thinking about him.

You decide you need to say sorry to Chanyeol. You really did hurt his feelings, and after all the nice things he's done ,like look out for Luhan and buy your groceries and take you out to 'dinner'. You slap yourself. What is wrong with you?! You ask yourself. The car stops and the door opens, first out gets Sehun, *cheering*, then Luhan * a few y comments* and then you. Everyone just stops, "eww" you hear. You look around, people have pitiful looks on their faces and some people are glaring at you. You spot Suho, Lay and Xiumin. URGH, you think. They have looks of looks fake looks of pity on their faces. They walk up to you. "Sorry to hear what happened?" She says looking not sorry at all. Then she suddenly puts her face right in front of yours "You should've stayed away from him in the first place.. Who do you think you are to come to this school and talk to him and his friends anyway?!" She asks. "I could break your other arm right now" she says eyes narrowing "thinking you can come here and hurt Channie". She looks you up and down then walks off with Lay and Xiumin.

You walk to the private lounge and hear voices inside. You look in and see Chanyeol sitting by himself in a corner reading a newspaper. "..Chanyeol.." You begin. His head snaps up, but when he sees its you, he quickly returns to his newspaper. Oh.. You think feeling a little hurt. You look around, the other members have gone silent... Maybe you should just.. Leave. You back out not knowing what to do. There's still a bit of time before lessons start. You walk along the hallways and find an empty room... You sigh, look around, then enter. You sit on the ground, lean your head against a wall and sigh again. Suddenly, you hear the door opening, but don't even bother to move. You turn your head to see who it is... It's Chen.

"Oh... Hello" you say.

"What are you doing?" He asks. "I don't even know" you admit. "Are you okay? How's your arm?" He asks bending down to your height. He's wearing glasses you notice, which suit him. "To be honest.. My arm feels better than I do" you sigh. "Want to explain?" He asks. You turn to him and explain the whole thing, how you're feeling and how you feel bad, and the sudden need to talk to Chanyeol.

Chen listens through out and doesn't say anything. At the end he nods.

"Why are you here then?" You ask him "this isn't a classroom". "I prefer to stay by myself" he explains "I dislike the company of most of these students, they're stuck up and rude" he says. You chuckle at that. "Aren't you scared of all the girls finding out who you are?" You ask curious. "Nope, since I'm staying away from them" he says "plus I have these on" he says pointing to the glasses. You nod in agreement, he looks a little different.. But still handsome.. The bell rings scaring you. "We should get to class" he says. "I don't want to move" you shake your head. You don't want to face anyone. "Me neither" he says "but if what if I made a deal with you?" "What deal?" You ask "Neither of us want to go to class because of the people, we'll split up for now, but we'll meet eachother to eat lunch together" he explains. "Okay.." You agree and smile. He smiles again revealing model Chen.

You make it through the next few lessons until lunch by blocking out the outside world and remembering that you have at least one friend waiting for you. When the bell rings for lunch you're the first person up and you quickly go down to the lunch hall. You wait a little while for Chen who you find walking towards you. "Hello" you smile.

"Hello" he smiles back "you go find a seat, I'll find us something to eat" he says. You go and find a seat, but by now pretty much all the tables are filled with gossiping girls and cliques. You find a seat next to the door and sit down to wait for Chen. He returns a couple minutes later and is carrying a tray with two hot bowls of ramen. "Thank you" you say. "Its okay" he smiles. You go to pick up your chop sticks to get some ramen, but its kind of awkward since the arm you usually eat with is in a sling. Chen notices and picks then up for you. "Thank you" you say. "Open up" he says. You're a little embarrassed, but your hunger overrides it so you let him feed you. Its a little funny and he smiles while you laugh. Suddenly you hear a commotion from the girls around the room. Chen's in the middle of feeding you but you look up to see what the girls are screaming at. Its Chanyeol. And he's watching you and Chen with an angry expression.