Yeol yeol's back

Chanyeol before flowers (temporary hiatus)
"Hey Baekhyun!" Chanyeol sings walking out into the corridor.

Baekhyun looks like he's seeing a miracle, "Chanyeol is that you?!" he asks, standing up.

"There's only one yeol-yeol."

"But your head? And last time I saw you...?" Baekhyun asks.

"The only thing that injured him, was himself." You say "He was trying to keep himself admitted longer to miss the wedding.. And he was most likely pretending to be unconscious when you came."

"...." Baekhyun narrows his eyes at him.

"I had to make sure you weren't my mother!... Or that weird guy who's always at my house" Chanyeol defends himself.

"How did you know it was you?" Baekhyun asks.

"She called my name when she walked in" Chanyeol smiles bashfully.

Baekhyun rolls his eyes "As long as you're okay"

There's a bit of a silence.

"Do you mind if we use your car?" Chanyeol asks.

"I thought you didn't want to go home?" Baekhyun asks.

"Yeah, I'm going to you's house" he says.

"Does your mother know?" Baekhyun asks raising his eyebrows.

"Well... No..I.. She thinks I'm still in hospital..?" Chanyeol looks at him not knowing where he's going with this, but Baekhyun smiles and nudges you.

"Good going" he winks. "Alright, let's go then."

You both lead Chanyeol out of the hospital, you holding on to his arm and Baekhyun with an arm around his waist.. He tried to put it around Chanyeol's shoulders but it got awkward tiptoeing and walking, so he settled for his waist.

You get into the back of Baekhyun's car as usual and request the driver to go to your house. Baekhyun gets out his phone and taps on it a few times.

"Just got a text.." He says looking down, reading off of the screen "Luhan says they're at the fitting, she said that..wow.." He squints and looks closer at the screen, not quite believing what he's seeing "she said that Suho is near tears and President Kris won't stop harassing at her."

"What's she doing?!" You ask surprised.

He scans down the text "She won't let her choose her own dress, and she keeps insulting her no matter what she wears."

You wince, "That's a little harsh.. Even for Suho."

"Well that's just my mother" Chanyeol says.

"Maybe if she keeps at it, she'll scare Suho off" Baekhyun suggests.

He goes back to the text. "Did she say anything else?" You ask "About me?"

"Um..." He looks back to the text "...She said President Kris kept asking where you were, and she managed to put her off with an excuse, but you'll have to get there soon.." He looks up "Do you want me to give you a lift there?"

"What about Chanyeol?" You ask.

"I'll look after him" Baekhyun says.

"But she'll expect you there too, remember you need to be fitted too"

"Oh yeah.." You both look at Chanyeol.

"Why are you two acting like I can't look after myself?" Chanyeol demands, rolling his eyes.

You and Baekhyun don't have to say anything, you just look too and from his eyes and bandaged head. That shuts him up.

Baekhyun turns around to the driver and changes the destination. "Its not far from here" he says to you "only a couple of minutes. When you're done, let me know and I'll send a car to take you home" he smiles.

"Thanks Baekhyun" you smile at him "that's really nice!".

"Anytime" replies.

Chanyeol sulks "Hey! I thought I was your boyfriend! Why can't I send a car!"

"Because you're meant to be unconscious in hospital" you laugh leaning against his shoulder and taking his hand, "...Plus your driver thinks I'm a sasaeng."

"I'll fire him" Chanyeol sniffs.

"Don't worry about it" you reassure him, then go in your pocket for something, "I'll be fine in Baekhyun's car.. Here take this, its my house key."

"Thanks" he beams "I'll take care of your house!"

His comment, along with the sudden excitement in his face, scares you, but shake it off. You can feel the car slowing down towards the pavement. Outside the wedding shop you can see Suho, Xiumin and Lay. Xiumin and Lay are crowded around Suho with their arms around her. "Uh oh.." You look at the two guys in the car.

"Get out quickly before they see Chanyeol" Baekhyun warns.

You nod then narrowly open the door and slip out swiftly onto the pavement. "Errr.. Hey guys.."

The three girls look up at you. You notice Suho's eyes are brimmed red. She fans at her eyes then puts on an imitation of Kris-gege's face. "What are you looking at?" She asks.

"Why are you crying?" You ask, feeling a little sorry for her.

"Does it matt-" she begins but Xiumin cuts her off, trying to be supportive.

"That scary woman made her cry, she's so mean.." But Suho's expression makes her drift off.

The door of the shop opens and a familiar towering figure emerges "Come back inside! You think this is optional?!? You better not be eating!" President Kris shouts.

"We'll be there soon!" Lay says back, looking annoyed and comforting her friend.

"Don't shout at me! Who do you think you are?!" Kris-gege shouts at her, then notices Suho and quietens, "..Are you crying?"

Suho looks at her with a vulnerable look on her face trying to milk it, and nods.

"No-ones got time for crying, hurry up and get yourself together! My son needs a strong woman!!" She starts shouting again, then spots you. "You!" She shouts at you.

"Me?" You ask.

"Yes you, I'm not talking to myself." She says "..How was the gym?"

"Gym?" You look at her nervously.

"That sister of yours said you wanted to work out before you tried dresses on." She says "I admire your dedication."

"Yeah.. It was tough...think I might have dropped a few pounds.." you bluff.

She looks impressed for half a second, "Good good, who's car is that?" She asks pointing to Baekhyun's parked car.

"Errr.. That's Baekhyun's.."

"Well what's he doing, sitting there? He needs to be in there too!" She says walking up to the car.

You get in her way before she opens the door to see Chanyeol. She looks annoyed. "What are you doing?"

"Umm.. Well.. Your shoe lace is untied" you say the first thing that pops into your head.

"I'm wearing stilettos." She doesn't miss a beat. She puts your arm down and reaches for the handle of the car door when it suddenly opens and Baekhyun walks out, smiling.

"Baekhyun." She says unimpressed "What do you think this is! Get inside!"

Baekhyun raises an eyebrow but tolerates her. "I'll just tell my driver where to park my car.." He carefully reopens the door and shouts audibly for Kris-gege to hear "Go to the HOUSE" to who you suspect is Chanyeol, then closes the door. Before it closes, you hear "Okay bye, Baek-Baek! I LOVE YOU YOU!!!"

"Who was that?" President Kris' ears perk up as the car drives away.

"My driver" Baekhyun's eyes dart around suspiciously.

"He loves her?" She points to you with a lacquered red nail.

"Yeah.." Baekhyun shrugs.

"Pfft, why don't you marry him then instead of harassing my son?!" She scoffs.

You roll your eyes at the irony, "If only it could work out that way."

"What does that mean, I thought you loved my son?" She demands.

She needs to make her mind up, you shake your head to yourself.

"Okay, we've had some fresh air! Everyone back inside!" She shouts and you all gather into the store.