Second Impressions

Chanyeol before flowers (temporary hiatus)
"President Kris is your mother?!!" You ask shocked. "Das right Bish" startled you look up and see the woman herself staring at you with her face, and hands on hips. Oh.. My... She's so tall you think, you then realize where Chanyeol gets his height from. "Mother, why are you here?" Chanyeol asks. "I left my purse.. Which had all my skin products.. " She explains. She looks at him, then you again. "What are you doing with that?" She points at you. You scoff, EXCUUUSE me? You think. "Is this a date?" She asks with abit of humor in her voice. You expect Chanyeol to deny it since he seems scared of her..scared enough to hide under the table. "Yes it is, mother" he says. You gasp surprised. "Chanyeol." She begins "How many times do I have to say it?" There is no girl in the world who is good enough for you". She explains. "Moth-" Chanyeol begins. "Be quiet, mother is speaking" she cuts him off "You are to become biggest rapper in Korea, and soon the world, just like me" she says. "You do not have time for petty dates" she continues. This woman wants a slap you, you think. She looks at you "I recognize you" she says. "I can't put my finger on it". You don't want to talk to her "Mmm" you say. "Mother?" Chanyeol asks. "What?" She replies. "Why are you on a date with Tao?" He asks. She blushes heavily under her makeup. "Bye!" She suddenly says then leaves.

Wow... "Sorry" Chanyeol says embarrassedly. "Huh? For what?" You ask. He has nothing to be sorry for.. But his mother... You divert the topic "you rap?" You ask. "Yeah" he says shyly. "Can I hear?" You ask interested. "Oh" then you realize you're in a restaurant. "Um.." Do you want to come to my house?" You ask. Its much more peaceful there. "Sure" he says smiling. He gets up to go pay the bill. You get up and wait for him. You hear an older couple "wow, what a beautiful couple". You blush. He walks over and sees you blushing, raises an eyebrow and drags you out by your hand.

You get in the car, this time not a limo and head towards your house. You remember that Chanyeol already knows where you live because he went to let Luhan know where you were. When you get there the door opens and you both leave the car. It feels like you haven't been home in ages. If your parents lived with you you'd probably be grounded, but its just you and Luhan. Your parents live somewhere closer to the city so they can find more jobs washing windows, but they kept you and Luhan here to study. You love your parents. You quickly explain this to Chanyeol, just in case he wonders where your parents are.

You get inside and Chanyeol politely takes off his shoes and you take off your heels. You hear your belly rumbling and realize you and Chanyeol didn't actually get to eat the full meal. You rush off into the kitchen and see what there is. Only ramen, you find. Its the cheapest thing to buy at decent quality and is quite filling. You get a pot boiling. Chanyeol is in the small living room and you quickly apologize for its crampedness, he's probably used to big open spaces. "Why are you apologizing?" He asks "I like it, its very comfortable" he smiles. He's a nice guy, you think. You go into the kitchen to prepare the ramen, and look for bowls, but you can only find one bowl, damn it, the others are in the sink. Lazy Luhan! Ahh, well, you think, you'll just eat from the lid. You take the pot and bowl into the living room and set it on the table. "What is this?" Chanyeol asks. "Ramen" you reply. "What is ramen?!" He asks you. You stare at him. You need to save this boy! You quickly pour half into the bowl and keep half in the pot. "Here" you stick it out to him "eat!". You yourself eat off the lid and it tastes so good on an empty stomach you can't stop smiling. He looks bewildered too "what is this?! He asks "it taste good!" He looks at you enjoying your off the lid. "Give me that!" He says. "What?" You ask. "That thing you're holding" he says. "You mean the lid?" You ask eyes narrowed, has this boy never seen pots and pans before? "Aish" he takes it from you and starts eating, then he pushes the bowl to you. You'd complain but the happiness from his face is making you smile.

"Can I hear you rap now?" You ask when he finishes helping you with the dishes. "Okay" he says shyly. He takes out his phone and puts on a backing track, interesting, you think. He starts rapping really fast and really clear. His deep voice really adds to it and it sounds amazing. You just stare at him with your eyes open. "Wow" you say clapping when he's done. You're genuinely impressed! "Thank you" he says and bows. You smile. Something crosses your mind. "You know how Luhan is dating Sehun now?" You begin. "What did Sehun do to Kai?" You ask. Kai is still your best friend and you care about her loads. "Well, erm" Chanyeol begins "Sehun told me that he had been seeing Kai on and off for about 2 months, it was nothing serious. Then he met Luhan and he just thinks she's amazing and they're meant to be, or something". "Mmm" you nod. "And that night, when you caught Kai with Sehun... Sehun was breaking it off" you gasp "really?" You ask. "I think Sehun really likes your sister" Chanyeol says. Awwwww, you think, that's so sweet! "Yeah almost as much as you like me!" He says casually. Not this again. You cough. "So.. How did Kai take it?" You ask. "Apparently... well" he says "she told Sehun he's not her type, but she had loads of fun". You put your head in your hands, Oh Kai. "She said she likes someone who can take care of her and cook and clean, and someone that is genuinely a nice guy, not a player" he explains. Aww that's swee- you think then a thought crosses your mind. "Chanyeol" you say "we're not finished our date yet".

"What do you mean?" He asks. "Can we double date?" You ask. "Huh? What do you mean?" He asks baffled. "I want to set two people up!" You say excited. "Who?" He asks. "Kai and Kyungsoo!!!" You say excitedly!