Beginning of something new

Chanyeol before flowers (temporary hiatus)

You are the daughter to a couple of poor window cleaners. Life is hard, but you get by by helping your parents with the business. Today you're washing windows at Exo High School - school to the beautiful sons and daughters of wealthy business men and women.

You're casually cleaning the windows on the top floor of the building humming 'Twinkle' to yourself when out of nowhere a tall, slim student with a black bob starts running towards the edge of the building you're stationed at. "What the.." You start but he jumps in the air and does a 360 spin on his side.. Towards the edge of the building. You stop him mid-air with a slap to the face "what the heck are you doing? Are you trying to kill yourself?!" You ask. "Yes, yes I am" he replies. "Why?!?" "The Gucci bag I wanted is sold out" he replies. You just stare at him. "Bbuing Bbuing" he says doing an aegyo. You slap him again "Don't ever do something like that again!". By now other students have gathered round and are staring at you amazed "what?" you ask looking around at them. "Hero! You saved Tao's life!" One shouts and they all start clapping..

Next thing you know you're sitting at home with your sister, Luhan, watching yourself on TV crouched over a guy doing aegyo. "Wow, you're famous you" she says drinking bubble tea. "No, I'm not" you reply "but you saved someone"s -" Luhan's words are cut by the door bell. You go and answer and see a tall, strikingly beautiful woman with a face at the door "Hello, I'm President Kris, we need to talk".