Admitting it

Chanyeol before flowers (temporary hiatus)
One hour later..

You're sitting in a dark room lightened by only windows on the other side of the room. You're a bit confused. Why did Chen take you here? Usually if people get rejected they go home and sulk... Not tie up the person they love up in a dark warehouse and hold them hostage... You're sitting on a chair and your arms are tied behind your back. While he was tying them you tried to bite his arms so he'd let go, but they tasted like expensive moisturizer. Another thing you don't understand is why there are a few other guys in the room. You can't really see them cause they're hiding in the shadows and you try to talk to them but, they don't answer you. You've tried to talk to Chen too, but it doesn't go too far and it ends with him telling you to shut up.

"Chen?" You ask.

He doesn't answer.

"Chen?" You ask again.

He doesn't answer.

"Chen. Chen. Chen. Chen. Chen"

"WHAT?!" He finally shouts at you. "Can't you see I'm doing something?!". You look at what he's doing. He's setting up some kind of camera equipment.

"What are you doing with your life?" You ask. "...Kidnapping girls you don't even know...?"

He walks over to you smiling.. But not kindly, "You're really annoying you know" he says "I'm really happy you're not my girlfriend."

"So am I" you say, "You're actually a joke."

His smile disappears and he punches you, stares at you for a second them walks off to finish what he was doing.

You sit with your head bowed in pain. You wish your hands were free so you could feel your nose, you know its bleeding, you can taste it dripping on your lip. Your cheek feels like its going to swell up too. Why is Chen being like this?

When he finished setting up the camera equipment he positions it in front of your face. By now a significant amount of blood has dripped on your uniform making your injury look worse.

"Okay" Chen says fiddling with the camera.

"What are you doing?" You ask.

"You're going to say a few words to the camera." He says shortly.

"What?... About what?" You ask surprised, forgetting about the pain of your nose.

"About Chanyeol." He says.

"Chanyeol?...what? What about Chanyeol?" you ask hysterically. He's crazy.

"That you'll leave him alone and give him up." Chen replies and your heart drops.

"Why do you care so much about Chanyeol?!?" You shout, this is beyond ridiculous.

"Its not me" he replies.

"Who then?!?" You ask. You don't care who it is, you can't just abandon your feelings for him, and you won't.

Chen smiles.

He turns on the camera.

"His mother."

You gasp. You try to say something but nothing will come out. What has his mother got to do with anything? If she put Chanyeol together with Suho she must know that you 'broke up". Why does she still care?

"Tell President Kang that you'll leave her son alone, that you don't love him and that you don't want to be involved with him ever again.... and then I'll let you go." Chen says.

You look up at the camera, then at Chen. How does she know about my feelings for Chanyeol...? Your head snaps up.

"Chen." You say. "What have you been telling her?"

"All the rubbish you've sprouted over the last couple of days.." He says.

You stare at him with your hanging mouth open... "Why?" You ask your eyes watering. You thought Chen was a genuine friend to you, and that you could tell him anything.

"Because she paid me to" he says shortly.

....What a man-, you think. You forget your sadness and your feelings are replaced with anger. You clench your fists behind your back, look straight at the camera and say "I have feelings for Chanyeol".

Chen slaps you across the face.

"Wrong" Chen says.

You decide to take what he gives you, because it'll be your redemption for hurting Chanyeol. "I like Chanyeol" you smile and say again.

Chen punches you across the other side of your face. You feel your cheek swelling and your eye puffing up.. That's gonna go black, you think.

You look up at the camera panting, your face bruised and bloody. "Hello, face" you smile "you can kill me and I'll still feel the same way".

"I love Chanyeol."