Taoris (sorry, I really had no idea what to name this)

Chanyeol before flowers (temporary hiatus)
You leave the room and look at the thing in your hand. Its a wedding invitation.

'You are invited to witness the beautiful marriage of Chanyeol and Suho'

... Strangely the main picture is President Kris' face with Suho and Chanyeol in the back.

You shake your head and sigh as Tao appears behind you out of the room. You turn your head to him. "How do you even like a woman like that?" You ask.

"I don't like her" he says shifty eyes.

"Tao, I'm not stupid, its so obvious you guys are dating. I saw you on a date remember?" You say.

His eyes widen, then he looks around over his shoulders then grabs your hand and drags you into a room. Its a bathroom.

"What are you doing?" You shriek.

He shushes you. "Okay yes... Me and Kris-gege are dating... But we haven't told anyone yet.."

You instantly relax "Awww.. Taoooo" you beam "but why....her?"

He laughs "Well... Its a long story.. Take a seat" he motions to the toilet next to you. You put the lid down and sit on it. He takes a seat in the bath.

"But basically.. I used to be bullied when I joined her school. One day I was walking by myself on the beach, crying, and found a gorgeous bag in the sand. I thought it was Prada, my favorite brand, and picked it up. I tried to see the make, but I didn't recognize the logo. Instead, I found a tag on it though, it said 'President Kris'. The only person with that name I knew was the head teacher and the famous business woman. I was shy at first, but my conscience caused me to go to her office one day and give it to her."

He smiles fondly at the memory.

"She scared me at first, she was so rude, but she noticed me staring at the bag and asked me why. I asked what make it is, and that I've never seen it before. She told me it was Gucci, and could see that I was interested in it so she told me to keep it."

You notice his eyes tearing up, so you rip some toilet roll and hand it to him.

"Thanks" he says "So anyway.. I took it. I started using it as a school bag. I really treasured it. Then one day, I got bullied really bad for wearing women's bags and resorted to violence. I was sent to her office and was ashamed. But.. she didn't shout or anything, she just asked how I was taking care of the bag. I told her I was saving up to buy one of my own, then she smiled. It was such a beautiful smile.. Then she got out a Gucci catalogue from under her desk and sat with me telling me how to spot quality and avoid fake gucci bags. From then on.. I only looked at Gucci.."

So this is how his love for Gucci started..

"I started to get in trouble purposely to see her, but she started to notice and one day gave me a big talk. She told me I didn't have to be in trouble to see her, and that if I ever wanted to talk I could just visit."

He's sobbing now.

"I started to go over often during school, so much that she started to teach me herself. I started to fall in love with her. I confessed one time.. She smiled, but she didn't say anything.. We occasionally go on dates, shopping trips and act like a couple.. I dunno" he sighs smiling "Maybe one day we'll make it official.. Next week is the year anniversary of when we met, you know!"

You're touched. Its a sweet story and Tao obviously loves her. He's dabbing his eyes "She brought Gucci into my life.. There's no way to describe how much I love her"

"Aww Tao" you smile handing him more tissue. He laughs at himself.

"So tell me about you and Chanyeol" he smiles.

"Well.. There is nothing to tell.." You say.

"That can't be true" he replies "there's obviously something.. I heard you two were dating"

"Have you also heard he's marrying Suho?" You ask glumly.

He's silent for a bit then speaks up.

"Are you seriously gonna give up like that?" He asks.

"I'm not giving up" you scoff.

"Yeah, you are" he says.

"No, I'm not" you answer.

"Yes, you are" you he insists.

"No. I'm not" you argue back.

"Yes you are" he says looking at the ceiling and shrugging.

"Tao. No I'm not." You say back in a dangerous voice.

He gets the hint "Okay.. But why are you just accepting it. I used to hear Kris-gege always complaining about not being able to separate Chanyeol from you! And now.. Everythings going her way. Why don't you fight back!?" He asks.

"You'd let me punch her?" You ask suddenly interested.

"No... That's not what I meant" he says 'l meant like... Trying to stall the wedding.. Or get Suho to pull out.. Or get Kris-gege to like you. Anything!" He says "Then you can take Chanyeol again!"

"Tao..." You begin "You watch too many dramas.."

He looks down guiltily "...I know" he mumbles.

"But thanks.. I'll... Keep it in mind" you smile politely. You suddenly feel uncomfortable "..I should probably get going now"

"Alright.. Thanks for coming" he smiles "good luck and I'll see you at the.. Er.. Wedding.."

You do a tight smile then get off the toilet and leave the room. Before you go you give one last wave to Tao who's sitting in the bath surrounded by damp tissues. You leave just as you hear the handle of President Kris' office door rattling. You quickly bolt round the corner of the corridor and hide behind the wall as the door opens. You don't want to see her.

You hear her heels clicking down the corridor. "Hello?" She calls. Crap. You have been spotted.

You continue to hear her footsteps and freeze as you wait for her to appear round the corner. But she doesn't.

You hear her stop walking. You poke your head round the corner.

"Hello? Is someone in there?" She asks. She's looking into the bathroom you were in. You breathe a sigh of relief. You must've left the door open. You slip away as you hear her ask "Tao, have you been crying again?"

You walk at a fast pace through the corridor until you come to the split between the main entrance and the maids exit. You don't really care about which way you take and walk towards the main entrance. You look around for anyone that would throw you out, but the room is empty. You loosen up a bit then continue walking up to the front door.

"you???" You suddenly hear behind you.

You freeze, then panic and rush to close the remaining distance betwEen you and the door.

"you!!" You hear someone shout. You pause with your hand on the door. You recognize that voice.

You reluctantly turn around.. "Yes..?"

"you.." Chanyeol says sighing your name. He jogs over to you.

You back away into the door with mixed feelings. He stops and looks at you with worry on his face. "What's wrong?"

Well.. What's right? You think to yourself.

You stare at him in silence, but after a while that silence is ripped into by a noise from another part of the house.

"Yeooool-chaaaaaaaaan" you hear.

Chanyeol snaps out of his thoughts, looks around, then grabs your hand. You let out a shriek and are about to protest when he puts his other hand around your mouth.