Morning

Chanyeol before flowers (temporary hiatus)
You wake up in the morning and stretch out your limbs. You open your eyes and are shocked to see Chanyeol's face right in front of yours. You gasp.

He's still sleeping but is really close to you and has his arm around you. What am I? A teddy? But you laugh quietly anyway. You don't want to disturb him and you're way too awake to fall asleep.

You lift your head and see everyone else still sleeping. Light is shining through the gaps from the curtains. You realize the lamp is off... Someone probably turned it off in the middle of the night... Or maybe someone's awake now..

You lift Chanyeol's arm gently and roll away underneath it. Damn... You should totally be a spy, you note.

You silently stand up and look around. Yup Chanyeol... Luhan... Sehun... Kai.. D.O.. Yup all here. You look around.. Someone's missing...

Ah! Baekhyun!

Where is he??

You get up. No point staying around here, you don't want to wake anyone up. You tip toe out the door and close it gently.

Now... If I was Baekhyun.. Where would I be?? You wonder.

...

...

Your mind draws a blank.

Okay... If I was.. Erm.. Bacon.. Where would I be? You think instead.

Ahh! The kitchen! You smile to yourself. Heh heh.

You're just about to start walking when you realize you have no idea where you're going... Last time you did that you found it wasn't a good idea..

Umm... You scratch your head.. You open the door again and tip toe back into the room.

You remember a story you read once about two children called hansel and grettel who used bread crumbs to mark the way back into the forrest... Well you don't have bread and you're not going to a forest... But that's a good idea!

You look around you. There's nothing but sleeping people. Well there's a potted plant in the corner..

Good enough

You take it and creep back outside the room. You have no recollection of what direction you entered the corridor from the kitchen. You guess and decide to take the left.

You crouch down and pick a leaf off the potted plant and lay it on the floor. You pluck more and lay them down as you crawl backwards.

"What are you doing?" A voice asks from behind you.

Oh please not stupid Sehun again, I'm busy.

You turn your head...

Oh!... Baekhyun

"Hello... Baekhyun" you smile embarrassed.

"What are you doing to my plant?" He laughs.

"Heh heh... Well..... Trying not to get lost... In the forest..." You mumble.

He stares at you and nods trying to understand. "...Are you hungry?" He asks instead.

"Um... Okay" You smile. You aren't really but, you want to distract him from the fact he almost ended up with leaves all over his house.

"Have you brushed your teeth and everything yet?" He asks.

"No, I just woke up"

"Okay, well the doors around this corridor are mostly for bathrooms, so just pick one. Luhan told me she brought you a couple of outfits from your wardrobe so just change" he explains and smiles.

"Okay, thank you" you smile.

"I'll meet you in the kit..... Umm..." He say changing his mind "Meet me in the room down the corridor" he smiles "that's my room".

"Okay" you smile and nod "thanks again".

You turn to go back into the room and get the things Luhan packed for you while Baekhyun walks away towards his room. You creep inside and carefully place the plant on the table. You look at everyone still sleeping and smile. Then you tip toe to where everyone's luggage is and take the one you recognise as Luhan's. You drag it with your good arm towards the door then close it again gently.

"Okay" you say to yourself "time to find a bathroom".

Baekhyun said that there are a few bathrooms on this floor, so you open the door closest to you. Luckily, its a bathroom and not another corridor.

25 minutes later...

You get out of the bathroom feeling refreshed. You brushed your teeth, showered and got dressed into clothes untouched by Sehun.

You would've preferred to wear jeans and a T-shirt but Luhan seemed to pack a lot of dresses, pretty tops and pretty skirts. You're not complaining but the majority of this stuff is from her wardrobe, not yours. You're wearing a pretty white blouse with a peach skirt and strappy brown sandals. It was the plainest and most comfortable thing you could find but it still makes you look like you made an effort.

You don't want to go into the room and wake anyone up, so you leave the suitcase outside and walk towards Baekhyun's room.

You hear muffled music playing from inside. You put your ear to the door and hear 'Genie'... Hmm... You wander if you should leave him alone to do whatever he's doing, but he's probably just waiting for you. You knock on the door loud enough for him to hear and suddenly you hear the music turn off completely and the door opens.

"Hey you!" He says happily "come in!"

"Hello!" You say stepping in "sorry if I interrupted you".

"What?" He asks suprised "..oh" he smiles blushing "yeah"

"So you like SNSD?" You ask.

"No.." He says with a straight face.

...

...

...

"...Yes" he breaks into a smile and blushes at the ground.

Awwww! You smile at Baekhyun.

He suddenly looks up to you suprised "You look really pretty today".

Huh? Was I ugly yesterday?

He sees your confusion "I meant those clothes really suit you" he smiles.

"Thanks" you smile and look down at yourself, Luhan knew what se was doing. You look back to Baekhyun and see he's looking at you thoughtfully. He takes your hand and runs towards the elevator. You squeal surprised and ask him what he's doing.

"You'll see" he beams.

You get in and he presses the button and a few seconds later you're back in the corridor you last saw from a ground view. Baekhyun continues to pull you excitedly until he comes to the door at the end of the secret corridor which he opens, then navigates easily through the of the normal corridor until he comes to a door.

He looks at you excitedly then pulls you in and turns on the light.