Midnight Snacks

Chanyeol before flowers (temporary hiatus)
The three of you walk into your local 24hr supermarket. Kai leads you to the DVD section of the store. "Pick a movie" she says.

You scan the shelves, there's so many to chose from, so many new releases you wanted to see in the cinema. "And nothing soppy" she adds.

You avert your eyes from the romance section "How about something scary?" You ask. She shrugs. You look at Luhan. You don't want to chose something too scary for her, she gets frightened easily by things like heights. She nods saying she's okay with it.

You look in the horror section, usually at this time of night this would be the last place you'd be. Everything looks interesting and you read a lot of covers until Kai points out a particular cover. "Final destination 5" she says "I've seen the other 4 but I haven't seen this one".

You and Luhan nod. You watched the past 4 of them all together, but didn't get round to watching the 5th when it came out, due to school work. "Good idea" you say "Let's get it"

"Snacks?" Luhan asks. Kai leads you to the snack aisle. She grabs cookies, popcorn, cake and pastries.

"Woah, someone's hungry" you say.

"Shullup, Kyungsoo didn't cook for me today, I had to fend for myself" she cries.

You watch as she takes more things off the shelf. When she's taken nearly one of everything, and given it to you and Luhan to struggle with, she decides its time to pay for it.

"Let's go" she says heading towards the tills. You just about make it there then pour the contents of your arm on the check out.

"Would you like a bag?" The cashier asks. You're about to give a smart-, sarcastic reply when the cashier hisses "Yoooou". Your head shoots up. You recognize the voice.

Chen.

He's sitting with his arm in a sling, a black eye and missing teeth. You kinda feel sorry for him. "Chen??? What are you doing here?"

"This is Chen?!??!1" Kai and Luhan shout. You nod.

"Well.. I can't exactly model can I..?" He sniffs "This is my job now.."

Your heart swells "Chen... I'm sorry.." You feel so bad. He looks miserable.

He leans in close soaking it up "Yes... Yes... " He nods "So are you free Friday night?" He asks.

Your face drops. This guy.

"No she is NOT single" Kai says. Chen acknowledges Kai's presence and looks at her "Oooh... Well hello there... ay" he says winking.

"She's not single either" Luhan pipes up. Chen looks at her and studies her face "Hmm.. To young...".

She slaps him.

"Oooh, fiesty!" He grins.

"Chen" you say through gritted teeth "Let me introduce you to Sehun and Kyungsoo's girlfriends. Those friends of Chanyeol."

His smile drops. "Tho-those..f-fr.." he asks. You nod slowly "Are they... Outside?!" He asks eyes open wide. Well.. They're not.. But you continue nodding anyway. He whimpers and cradles his broken arm, then with lightning speed scans all of your items and bags. When he's done he goes back to cradling his arm.

The total for the snacks comes up on the till's display and you, Luhan and Kai get your purses out. You look at Luhan "Do you have change?" You ask her. She shakes her head.

"If you guys put a 5 each, we'll split the change" Kai says.

"Aww, I don't have a 5.. Only a 10" Luhan says.

"Just take it!!!!" Chen shouts, eyes flickering between you and the door "Before they come" he whispers.

"What?" Luhan asks.

"Its free! Just take it and get out!" He begs. You all look at each other, shrug and take your bags. "Bye Bye" you say leaving.

"And shut the door behind you!" He shouts. You feel like you've robbed a store. Kai bursts out laughing

"That's the guy who kidnapped you?" She laughs, shaking her head. You shrug.

"What a womanizer. Good on the guys for beating him up" Luhan says "Well we our food and a movie.. Let's go home!" She smiles.