New Student

Chanyeol before flowers (temporary hiatus)

"Errrm.. Who are you?" You ask, politely. "President Kris" she says with more of a forced smile. "Yes, but WHO are you?" You ask again. Then she snaps "Listen Bish, I am President Kang, richest woman in Korea, what have you been doing with your life? Bish, do you see this skin? Can't get better than this psht!" "Okay.. Sheesh" you say "what can I do for you?". "You're the girl who saved one of my student's lives, you've attracted a lot of media attention" she explains. "Yes, I know" you reply "so...?" "Join my school bish" she says with the face of a brick wall. Although stunningly beautiful, she scares you. "Yes, ma'am" you answer. "Good" she smiles "okay bye" she turns around and leave, but not before kicking a box into your house.

When you finish locking the door you look inside and find a beautifully tailored school uniform! "Wow" you breathe, this looks amazing! Luhan peeks past the wall and looks at you holding the uniform up "WOW, is that an Exo high school uniform?!?" "Yeah" you reply, looking through the box. You realize there's another uniform neatly folded inside "well this one's abit small" you notice. "Can I have it?" Luhan asks. You think for a moment. "I don't see why not" you say passing it over to her. "Thanks!" She says smiling.

The next morning you wake up early to get ready for your first say at school. You're about to leave when you see Luhan leave the bathroom identically dressed in the same uniform. "And where are you going?" You ask. "School" Luhan replies. "Since when do you go to Exo high?" You ask. "Since I have a uniform" she replies, getting ready to leave. You sigh and leave the house.