Modelling with Chen

Chanyeol before flowers (temporary hiatus)
Baekhyun takes you out into the corridor.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"Yeah.. Yeah, I'm fine" you reply looking at the floor. You can't get the image of Suho and Chanyeol out of your head. Its like every time you want to go and talk to him, something gets in the way. Its so.. Fustrating. Your eyes start to dampen and you refuse to look up because you'll look weak. Baekhyun notices and hugs you again. While you hug him you look up to wipe your eyes. Then you see Chen coming towards you.

"Hello you..." He says to you "are you okay?" He looks from you to Baekhyun. Baekhyun breaks apart from the hugs and stares at Chen not saying anything, but holding on to your shirt sleeve.

"Yeah.. Yeah I'm fine" you say smiling.

"....that's a lie" he says unconvinced. He looks at you carefully. "Your nose is red and you look like you're about to cry".

"...that's because...." You're about to say something, anything to make it seem natural when the bell rings, you silently thank God.

"Maybe we should go" Baekhyun says to you, but looking at Chen.

To be honest you just want to go somewhere you'll forget about this, even if it is a school lesson. "Yeah, whatever" you say.

"I have to talk to you first" Chen says to you. You notice Baekhyun's grip on your shirt sleeve tightens.

"About what?" Baekhyun asks looking at him "I hadn't finished talking to her before you... Came along" Baekhyun says.

"About things that don't concern you Byun Baek Hyun" Chen says.

Baekhyun looks surprised, then he looks at you "do you want to talk to him?" Baekhyun asks you. You don't even know, you just shrug.

Baekhyun's grip disappears and he looks at Chen "Let me just finish talking to her first". Chen nods. Baekhyun ushers you into the corner to talk. "you, we will sort this out okay" he smiles, then he thinks for a bit. "I'll get you and Chanyeol a chance to talk, for you to explain or say whatever you want to say to him... Just er..... Wait for us outside the school when the day ends... Okay?" he says.

You nod feeling so much gratitude for him. "Thank you Baekhyun, I will!" you smile. He pats you on the head and walks off and before he leaves he nods at Chen "look after her" he says. "I will." Chen says with no expression.

Chen walks over to you, "are you okay?" He asks more serious "...is this about.. Chanyeol?"

"How do you know?" You ask looking surprised. He looks like he knows something but doesn't want to say.

"Do you like him?" He asks. This time you admit it, look up at Chen's face and say "yes". A weird look covers his face for a few brief seconds, but then disappears as his face returns to normal.

"You look like you need some kind of cheering up...." He says "I'm not really coming in for a whole school day, I just needed something from my locker. I'm going to do a special photo session at work... Do you want to come and see?" He asks smiling.

"Huh?" You say surprised.. You really should stay at school... But you don't want to if Chanyeol will be prancing around with his new ramen haired girlfriend. "Sure" you say shrugging, what can go wrong. But you remember that you're supposed to wait after school for Baekhyun and Chanyeol "but I need to be back by around 3" you explain.

"Sure" he says "ready to go?". You nod happy to be distracted for a few hours.

One hour later...

You and Chen are standing in the studio. Chen is chatting to the photographer while you just stand awkwardly and admire the place. Its quite exciting... The studio is modern and beautifully set out... And there's a food table you saw on your way in you'd like to go back to. You make a mental note, then Chen turns to you.

"Follow me" he says smiling. You follow him down a corridor with wooden floors and completely white walls. Its so stylish you think trying to be artistic. You enter a room with large mirrors in front of a loads of stools and tons of beauty products on the tables in between. There are three women chatting and drinking tea on a couch. "Hey Chen!" They all say. "Hey ladies!" He says back. Wow, you didn't know Chen was a ladies man. You laugh... this is probably where they do hair and makeup!

"Take a seat" Chen smiles at you. You haven't seen him smile this much.. This is probably where he's most comfortable, you think. You take a seat with him and are surprised when the women come up and start wiping your face with cleansing products.

"Huh... I'm not.." You chuckle trying to explain.

"you, I talked to the photographer and one of the girls hasn't turned up yet. I suggested that maybe you should take her place for today." Chen explains smiling.

"huh..wha..ME?" You ask shocked.

"Oooh, Chen is this your new girlfriend?" One of the ladies doing your make up asks "she's beautiful!" She smiles.

"Nonono, I'm not his girlfriend" you say, then you smile at the floor blushing... She called you beautiful... Heheeheh.

Chen laughs "I wish" he says at the boyfriend comment. Your head snaps up and you look at him but he's facing the mirror focusing on something else.

You shake your head and continue to let the make up artists clean your face. Soon enough they start doing your hair too. One doing Chen's make up, one doing your make up and the other doing your hair. You think about this, well, its a chance to relax and escape the Chanyeol drama... You should try to enjoy yourself! You look over at Chen and smile. When you're done you go back into the main studio. For the next couple hours you have fun and let loose with Chen and being a model for the day.

4 hours later

After 4 wardrobe changes, you're finally finished and you had so much fun with Chen. You realize why he loves it so much. As you and Chen go back to get your make up removed you look back and thank the photographer. He nods at you and smiles. The make up noonas then remove Chen's make up and yours, but make your hair look really nice by curling it for you before you leave. You thank them a lot and they laugh and call you cute and tell Chen to look after you.

You and Chen step back into the studio so you can find you way out through the front door. Chen tells you to go wait for him outside and you take the opportunity to visit the food table. You quickly stock up your belly on mini sandwiches, rolls and skewers of food. Yum! Then you quickly run outside like nothing happened. Chen arrives 5 minutes later, you get in his car and when you're both sitting down he hands you an envelope. You like inside.. Its money! OMG 500,000 Won!! You gasp. "Wha.. What??" You manage to get out.

"You earned it" he smiles. "You were a great model". You chuckle and slap him playfully. He clears his throat.

"So..." He says, his face now serious "how are you feeling now?" He asks.

"Much better" you nod smiling "thank you".

"Good" he says. Then an awkward slience.

"you do you want to be my girlfriend?" He says looking at you.

Its takes a while to register what he just said.

"wha..What?!" You ask shocked "Chen!"

"I can make you happy" he says "unlike that Chanyeol guy" he says looking straight at you "what do you say?"