Truth

Chanyeol before flowers (temporary hiatus)
"....Huh?" You gasp staring that them. Then you turn around and walk away really fast not knowing what to do. You bump into someone and look up, its Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun....?" You say, your voice uneven. You keep turning your head trying looking back at them, then shaking it confused. He looks at you in your state then takes your hand and drags you somewhere private, not the lounge, but a balcony next to it.

"Baekhyun..." You say again. You looks at you again with tears in your eyes and grabs you in for a hug.

"Listen to me". He says still hugging you. You nod. "Whatever that is, Suho and Chanyeol, its not real" he explains "his mother pressured him into it as soon as you two broke up". You pull apart in shock.

"What?!? Why?" You suddenly ask angry "His mother doesn't even like him dating!" You say angry. "And why Suho?!"

"Suho's from a rich family, he's going to have to get married some time" Baekhyun shrugs.

"Listen to me, Chanyeol isn't happy.. He's as confused and upset as you are. He doesn't like Suho, one bit, but its like he doesn't even care what happens. He just accepted it from his mother with no fight." Baekhyun explains.

You stare at him with eyes wide "So.. Chanyeol doesn't like her?" You ask. ".....Baekhyun? Why did you tell me this?".

"Because, as I said yesterday, Chanyeol is my best friend and I want to see him happy. You're also my friend and I want to see you happy" he smiles "this is just one big misunderstanding but we somehow need to make it right. He thinks its seriously over and you're dating that Chen guy, he's just given up and doesn't care. We just need to find out a way to let him no its not."

You nod and smile at him. Chen, you think, and shake your head. Suddenly you hear foot steps, you and Baekhyun turn around to see Chanyeol walking with Suho to the lounge. You notice that Chanyeol has the expression he has when you first met him and bumped into his chest, blank. Suho looks happy, but very clingy. He's walking with his hands in his pocket not acknowledging her existence, but she's clinging on to his arm as if they're a real couple.

"Pitiful" Baekhyun says. You laugh a bit. Suho hears the noise and turns to see you, but Chanyeol doesn't. She gasps and glares at you then looks at Chanyeol.

"Yeol-Chaaaaan"? She asks loudly. Baekhyun scoffs at the name, but you just stare at what she's doing.

"Do you love me?" She asks.

"No." Chanyeol answers.

"That's funny, I'll just ask mother-in-law what she thinks of that" she says mock shrugging.

He looks at her like she's something ridiculous that won't go away "How old are you?"

"We're a couple now" she says smiling at him. "Kiss me" she says and sneaks a glance in your direction.

"Aish, are you crazy?" He laughs.

Obviously her plan to make you feel bad isn't going well... She looks embarrassed and in desperation jumps on him.

"Aish! Help! Someone save me!" He says as he's tackled to the floor.

Baekhyun sighs ands walks down the stairs of the balcony into the lounge. "Get off him you pitiful creature" he says dragging Chanyeol to his feet and protecting him from Suho's clasp.

You're left standing awkwardly in the balcony, but decide to walk down into the lounge with Baekhyun. Suho sees you coming and quickly plants a kiss on Chanyeol. Chanyeol pushes her off but Suho looks victorious and smiles at you. You stand there with a helpless expression on your face. Chanyeol finally sees you, stares for a few seconds then looks desperately from you to Baekhyun. Baekhyun puts an arm round you and take you out of the room. Before you leave you turn your head and see Chanyeol staring sadly after you.