Fun with dessert

Chanyeol before flowers (temporary hiatus)
Chanyeol and you enter the kitchen. Its empty? You both look at each other in confusion. You walk over to the kitchen counter where there are 5 dessert bowls set up next to a note while Chanyeol stupidly looks under the tables and in the cupboards. You pick up the note and read it:

Chanyeol and you, Sorry you found the kitchen empty. Me and Kyungsoo were making desserts, but realized the only one he had was nuts.. Which I'm allergic too.. I tried to say I could do without, but he insisted that we go to the supermarket and get one I could eat. We'll try not to be too long, but you two will need to set up the desserts for everyone else! xx Kai

Well that.. Makes sense.. You think to yourself and turn around to catch Chanyeol checking the last cupboard "no" he pants "they're not there". You narrow your eyes at him and hand him the note. He reads it and you see understanding in his eyes. You watch him read it and notice the back of the note has writing on it. You take it back from him and turn it over "oh, these are instructions!" You say. You read them, but Chanyeol suddenly says "That's wierd..". "What?" You ask still reading. "I thought I saw desserts earlier.. In the fridge" he walks over opens it up and looks in the dessert compartment. Its empty. He scratches his head. "Maybe it wasn't desserts?" You suggest. "No, it was, I always eat dessert when I'm at D.Os house.. Its hardly empty like this" he explains. Although empty, there was still one dessert left - a chocolate gateux layered with dark chocolate, milk chocolate and white chocolate topped with raspberries and almonds. Wow, you think and stare at it. Usually dessert is just icecream..

First you and Chanyeol work in silence as you cut the cake into 5 parts, then you look at the next instructions. "Chanyeol?" You ask "where's the cream?". He walks over to the fridge and produces a spray can of cream. You've never seen cream presented in this form and you stare surprised. He senses your confusion and laughs. He sprays the first desert and a perfect blob comes out. He offers it to you and you take it from him, you try on the second dessert. It comes out limp and ugly. "Oh" you say disappointed "how did you do that?". He takes the can and carefully sprays a neat blob of cream. You take the can back and try to mimic everything he did. It comes out better than the first one, but not quite as impressive as his... Before he takes it back for his turn you quickly spray the last dessert. It comes out well and you grin at Chanyeol. While you're happily grinning he takes the can with lightning speed and sprays cream on your nose.

It takes a while to realize what he just did. You gasp. He's laughing at how silly you look. You quickly grab the can and spray both lenses of his glasses. You laugh as although you can't see his eyes, from his mouth and eyebrows you can see he's surprised. He looks so cute as he's wiping it off. " Aish! Is this anyway to treat your boyfriend?!" He says. You stop laughing and stare at him. He needs to stop this, he is not my boyfr-. Your thoughts stop midway as he uses your moment of weakness to grab the can and sprays a beard of cream on you... You can help but laugh.

You both fight over the one can to spray each other for a couple minutes until you hear a "Hey! We're hungry in here" from the dining room. Oops. You and Chanyeol clean off the cream from your faces and return to the instructions. Okay sprinkles, you think. "Chanyeol, do you know where the sprinkles are?" You ask. "Yes I passed them when I was looking through the cupboards earlier!" He walks over to a cupboard and produces chocolate sprinkles. He shakes them on all of the desserts then says "Open up" to you. "Huh?" You ask looking at him surprised. He shakes sprinkles into your mouth you almost choke, but hold it in and laugh instead. He's so childish and cute, you think. He shakes some into his own mouth. You look at him, he looks so happy and relaxed. You remember when you first saw him.. When you bumped into him and he had that straight, scary face on, Then when you attacked him and he has the surprised face... And the carefree face in the resturant... Of all the faces he's had.. This is your favorite. You smile. He notices and smiles back. You remember the desserts and put spoons in all of their bowls. You suddenly have a plan in your head "Chanyeol!?" You ask "Yes?" "Can you go into the dining room and let them know all the desserts are coming and explain about D.O and Kai please?" You ask. "Sure!" He says and disappears.

You take two bowls, as much as you can carry, to the dining room. You give one to Baekhyun and one to Sehun, then return to the kitchen and take two more then put one in front of Luhan, and the other in front of your seat. You return to the kitchen and look at the last bowl. The bowl with the first failed attempt at using spray cream. You go into the dining room and put it in front of Chanyeol. "Aish! What is this?" He asks looking at you, but smiling. You laugh. "So Kai and Kyungsoo have hit it off?" Sehun asks as you sit down. "I hope so" Luhan says "they're so cute!". "You and saying everyone is cute" Sehun says to her but smiling. "Its true though!" Baekhyun agrees. You all smile and start eating dessert, and you stare at yours wondering how Kyungsoo and Kai are...