Cooking with Kyungsoo

Chanyeol before flowers (temporary hiatus)
You step inside D.O's house and remove your heels, Chanyeol does the same with his smart shoes. "Wow" D.O says with an eyebrow raised, "You guys dressed up.. What's the occasian?" He asks.

"Does there need to be an occasion to cook and have dinner with one of my best friends?" Chanyeol asks cheerfully. "But D.O, you must dress up! Its not everyday you'll find me cooking" Chanyeol winks. D.O laughs, "that's true". He looks through the bags. "Am I right thinking we're making Spaghetti Bolognaise?" He asks. "Yes" you and Chanyeol say at the same time. "You cooked it so well!" you smile. "Wow" D.O says still looking in the bags "this is A LOT of food! Enough for a dinner party" he says looking at you two with eyes wide. "We'll see about that" you say with a small evil laugh. "What was that?" He asks. "Nothing" you say starting to unpack the bags.

"Okay! Let's begin!" D.O shouts happily, you're wearing an apron over your black dress and a chef hat over your curls. Chanyeol is wearing an apron over his shirt and tie (his suit jacket is safely on a coat hanger) and a chefs hat over his straight hair. D.O is wearing an apron and chefs hat too. He assigns you and Chanyeol jobs. You to chop, prepare and boil the vegetables, Chanyeol to boil the pasta and D.O to prepare the meatballs and sauce. Such a simple dish, you think, but so complicated when cooked in large quantities. You soon realize why Chanyeol was given to simple task of boiling the pasta. "Is this a pan?" He asks D.O baffled. If he serious?! You ask yourself. "Have you never seen a pot before?!" You ask half joking. He looks at you for a while "..yes, Yes of course I have... I just don't know what pan is for what.." He says unconvincingly. You chuckle, he's quite cute. Since you've done with chopping the vegetables you help him load the family sized portion of pasta into the pan and put enough water for it to boil. D.O was right.. This is a lot of food.. Not just enough for 4 people... But probably 8!

D.O was very concentrated during the whole thing and hardly talked, but he smiles often and was adorable.. OH YEAH, you think, WAIT TILL TONIGHT! The vegetables were done and so was the pasta and sauce, you were just waiting for D.O delicious meatballs to finish! You signal Chanyeol to come over to you pretending you need help. You signal for him to come closer and whisper "I'm gonna go call Kai now, cover me" you whisper and he nods. He steps back. "you!" He says "you look hot!" He says innocently then realizes what he said and how awkward it sounds out of the blue and he blushes "I mean you're very red". That makes two of us you think. "You should, er... Go take a breath outside". "Good idea" you nod and quickly walk out before D.O turns around and sees you looking normal.

When you get outside you quickly snap out your phone and ring Kai. You hope she'll answer. Ring Ring... Ring Ring... Ring Ri-"Hello?" She asks. "Kai!!" You shout excitedly "its me!".. "Oh hey!" She says "why do you sound so happy?" She asks. "Kai! Are you busy tonight?" You ask. "Umm.. Not not really..." She says. "Great, do you want to come to dinner?" You ask. "Umm.. Well... I'm kinda watching a movie at home.." She answers. WHAT?!! "Ummm...don't worry its free! I'll pay!!!" You offer. "you.... Did you cook again?" She asks sounding worried. "Huh?! Psssht! Me?! NO!" You say quickly. Uh oh. "Why is it free then? I don't want you to pay by youself!" She answers full of care. Uh oh.. "ummm.." You improvise "my.. Um.. Boyfriend cooked it". Crap. Why did I say that? You think. Ah well.. Desperate times call for desperate measures. "My boyfriend and his friend.." You say digging yourself deeper. You have a boyfriend?!!?" She asks surprised "how come I only found out now?!" She asks sounding hurt "I only found out now too..." You say face palming. "Okay, I'll come!" She says finally. YESSSSS! You do a little victory dance and forget about what you just said. "Okay, its at my friend D.O's house" you give the address. "By the way" you say "its a special occasion"... Dress beautiful! Okay? I'll see you later" you say hanging up! Yessss, you dance some more.

You head back into the house and find Chanyeol and smile hugely and nod. He gets it and winks back. You look at D.O, heavily involved in his cooking. "Okay I'll say about 20 minutes left" he says smiling at you I'm going to get ready he says to you and Chanyeol. You and Chanyeol take off your aprons and hats. "It smells really good!" You say "I called Kai! She'll be here soon!" Maybe by the time we set up the dishes". Chanyeol shakes his head smiling "I never would've done this, not in a million years. These past couple hours have been quite fun" You nod agreeing and smile. "Hey let's set the table!" You suggest. You find the table ware and table cloth on one side of the kitchen and you and Chanyeol being to set the table. You just finish laying the table cloth when D.O comes downstairs in a bathrobe "you guys, I just called Baekhyun and Sehun asking if they want to come eat with us! They said yes! Sehun said he'll bring Luhan too! There is just too much food here!" He says chuckling "be right back! Gonna get dressed" he says looking excited.

You turn to Chanyeol. "Did he just say he invited the others?" You say face like a brick wall. "Umm.. Yeah..." Chanyeol says. "And wait.. Did he just say he invited SEHUN?!" You ask "when Kai is coming?! Along with LUHAN?!". Chanyeol suddenly understand, he looks worried. Oops.. Let's hope it doesn't get awkward...

D.O comes back from upstairs looking stunning and handsome, yet at the same time he maintains his cuteness. You've fixed up your hair and put your heels back on, and Chanyeol put his glasses, suit jacket and shoes back on and you can't help but notice that he looks so handsome.. You finished setting the table a while ago and just sat down fretting with Chanyeol. D.O walks around and admires the table "Guys it looks amazing, he smiles" you smile too! You put flowers you found on a shelf in the middle and it looks romantic. "But huh?!" He asks "how come there are 8 bowls, we only need 7, guys! He says chuckling. He's just about to pick it up to put it back when you all hear a knock at the door. "Oh!" He says suprised "they're here early!" He says and runs off towards the door. You and chanyeol exchange glances. You hear the door open, then you head a female voice. "Hello! Are you you's boyfriend?".