Gratitude

Chanyeol before flowers (temporary hiatus)
You, Lay, Xiumin and Suho all look up. Its Chanyeol. "You heard me!" He said in a deep warning voice. He walks over, grabs you and drags you away from the three girls. You notice they bow and have the nerve to look embarrassed. You mentally laugh at them, that's right BUTCHESSSSSSSS. You turn to Chanyeol, then too feel embarassed.. He drags you out of the building. "What's wrong with you?!?" He asks, "why didn't you leave or defend yourself stupid". There's so much you want to say, but it won't come out, you just stare at him.

"Chanyeol.." You say. "What?!" he replies. "I'm sorry" You bow your head. "I'm sorry I ran away from you.. And when you saw me and Baekhyun in the forest... I was learning his light switch dance... And I didn't know that you went to go make sure Luhan was okay.. I thought you were mad and told Sehun to break it off.." You explain. "Thank you for looking out for Luhan, it means a lot, and thank you for whatever you did.. She's dating Sehun now and she's so happy..." You answer. Throughout this Chanyeol just stares at you. "Its okay" he says. "I really didn't mean to hurt your feelings or make you mad.. Or upset" you go on "I was really worried I upset you.." You explain. He looks suprised.. "Really?" He asks. "Yes" your head bowed. "Are you really sorry?" He asks. "Yes" you answer. "You sure?" He asks. "Yes" you reply. "You want to prove it?" He asks mischievously. "Huh?" Your head snaps up. He grabs your arm and drags you. "Where are we going?" You ask. He doesn't answer. "Hello??? We have school!" You shout. But he doesn't reply, he just drags you by the arm. And this time, you don't complain.