Confrontation

Chanyeol before flowers (temporary hiatus)

You're walking around like an angry chicken when you hear girls screaming again, and Suho's familiar sobs. You turn.

There, standing like a total movie star is Chanyeol. Dayum. But this time he's not alone, he's surrounded by 3 other guys. You look at them. The beautiful wide eyed D.O from before staring at nothing looking so cute, the milky skin Sehun who looks distracted and is winking at someone his lips, pffft, probably some fangir- You look to where he's winking "LUHAN?!? What the fu-" you begin as you see Luhan fluttering her eyelashes back. Then you notice the third guy.. The guy you saw playing with the light switch in the forest and just stand still hyperventilating. Then you remember why you're there "oh yeah" you throw the potato at Chanyeol's head. "AIIISH" he says as he falls to the floor "what are you?". "I'm you" you say "you do you think YOU are wasting food?" You say picking up the potato and holding it in his face. He just stares at you. A minute passes. 5 minutes pass. 10 minutes pass. Then it just gets awkward, you leave him to regain his dignity and leave the corridor where everyone's standing trying to decide what to do.

After a long day where no-one wanted to approach you or talk to you to head home. You're half way through your walk when a random car stops and the door opens. "what the-?" You begin to ask, but a pair of arms drag you in "ashdhasdjrjswfcwtdfvssn" you scream "someone help meeeee!". "Shut up" your companion says. "Don't kill meeee!" You beg. "No-one's gonna kill you just shut up and act like a civilized person" a male voice replies. "Hmpf" you repsond and shuffle comfortable into your seat, leather you realise. Well at least you don't have to walk home "where are we going?" You ask. "Aish, you talk too much" the voice says. After about 23 minutes the car stops. A door is opened for you and light floods in revealing the male voice. Chanyeol.