Return of the face

Chanyeol before flowers (temporary hiatus)
After dessert and washing up there's light conversation, but everyone is generally tired and wants to go their separate ways home. Baekhyun's first "Guys, really sorry, its kinda late so I think I'm gonna go home now". "Yeah same" Sehun says "I'll take you home" he says to Luhan. You and Chanyeol look at each other, should you stay and look after D.O's house until he comes back or will it be okay? You think.

You see Sehun, Luhan and Baekhyun at the door, then when they leave you ask Chanyeol "should we stay? Just in case?". "They could take forever" he says "just in case, let me text D.O". He gets out his phone to message Kyungsoo, maybe you should message Kai, but you'll probably do that when you get home to see how it went. You smile, at least they're having some bonding time. Chanyeol's phone buzzes, and he reads an incoming text.

Me and Kai will be there soon, but don't worry about us, its late, take you home! D.O

"They're on their way" Chanyeol says to you, "its safe to go home" he smiles "let me drop you off". Yeah, you have school in the morning.. Oh! You suddenly remember you left your uniform at his house when you dressed for the 'date'. "Chanyeol! My uniforms still at your house!" You say. "Oh yeah! Don't worry, we'll stop off there first" he says.

When the car arrives, you both get in and you realize how tired you are, its been a whole day walking in heels! "Thanks for um.. Today" you say awkwardly, you forgot it was a 'date' it turned out to be a chance to get Kyungaoo and Kai together. "Its okay, I had fun!" He says "Me too" to admit. "I hope all went well for Kyungsoo and Kai too.. How do you think it went?" You ask him. "I honestly have no idea.. I can't imagine Kyungsoo out with a girl, but I do see him as a gentleman" he says. "Yeah" you agree.

The car stops. "Where are we now?" You ask him. "At my house" he says "we'll get your uniform then I'll drop you off to yours". "Okay" you agree. You get out the car and it hits you how tired you are, you yawn.. Really big. Chanyeol notices "sorry" he says "I'll we'll be quick". He grabs your hand and drags you into the house, but you don't complain. He takes you to the large living room where he fluffs up some pillows and tells you to sit down and make yourself comfortable. You do as he says and sit down. The chair is really comfortable, REALLY comfortable and you relax. Chanyeol smiles and disappears to find your uniform.

You're just about to doze off when you hear loud clicking sounds on the floor. The sound of heels, but your need to rest is greater and you ignore it. "My, my.. what is this?" Your eyes snap open. Towering front of you is the tallest woman you've ever seen with the iest face... Oh right its Chanyeol's mother. You wave your hand at her to signal her to go away, you're trying to sleep. "What is this?! Why is this thing in my house?!" She suddenly starts shouting "hello?... Someone?! Someone come quickly!". Such an inconsiderate woman, she's being so loud when you're trying to rest. "Mother? What are you doing?" You hear Chanyeol's voice and your eyes open. "What is that doing here?" She says pointing at you. "Mother, that is my new girlfriend" Chanyeol explains. Oh gosh, no, not this again. "Girlfriend?!" President Kris asks then laughs. "What is so funny?" You suddenly sit up and ask.

"My dear girl... Chanyeol doesn't need a girlfriend.. He's much too busy". That's funny, seems like he has plenty of free time on his hands to me, you think. "Be quiet Mother, don't be rude" Chanyeol says. She looks at him "And why not? Don't talk like that to your mother". "Stop being rude" he asks. "Then stop being silly, you don't have time to be playing games like this" she says now serious. Chanyeol looks at her, shakes his head, grabs your hand and drags you out the house. You look back and forth between him and his mother. He's compressing his feelings inside while President Kris has her's visible on her face. She narrows her eyes at the both of you and walks off clicking her heels.

"Ignore her" Chanyeol says when you get outside. "Are you okay?" You ask looking at him, he looks pretty mad. "Yeah I'm fine, are you?" He asks. "..yeah.." You respond. "Good, I'll take you home now". He says. "Why did you tell her I was your girlfriend?" You ask. "Because you are, why not?" He asks. "But now she's mad at you" you say. "I don't care, I'm old enough to think for myself and old enough to have a girlfriend" he shrugs. You both get in the car, he hands you your uniform "thank you" you say. He smiles, but still looks tense. You don't like it, you want to see him happy again. "Chanyeol...?" You ask... "Yeah?"..... "Do you want some cocoa at my house?" You ask. He smiles, for real this time. "Yeah, sure". You smile too and relax a bit. The chauffeur starts driving and you relax into the softness of the car seat. Soon enough your urge to sleep returns and you feel yourself fading on the drive back to your house. Then everything goes black..