Tomato in ice

Chanyeol before flowers (temporary hiatus)
When all the laughter had died down you all return to your food. Sehun has the nerve to continue sitting next to you. You continue enjoying Kyungsoo's cooking, but with your eyes open this time.

Everyone stands up to help with the dishes. You notice Luhan is dressed up too, she's wearing a turquoise dress with a brown belt around the waist and brown sandals. Kai is wearing black shorts and a black blouse and looks beautiful. Beautiful... but she ruins it with some fugly shoes that look half sneaker half sandal.

Anyhoo, they both look lovely and dressed for summer. You are too you realize, but the weather is really nice today. Baekhyun probably planned something fun to do in the sunshine you think smiling, how thoughtful.

Sehun is wearing shorts and a T-shirt, Kyungsoo is wearing jeans and button up lumberjack shirt and Chanyeol is wearing a sleeveless top and and skinny jeans, you notice his nice arms and blush. Heheehe Chanyeol in sleeveless tops.

Oh my.. What has this come to? The guy's arms make you blush!

Baekhyun, you realise, is wearing jeans and a jumper.

Maybe he's cold? Unlikely as it's the middle of summer..

You decide to dismiss it, Baekhyun can wear what he wants. Maybe he's shy of his arms. You give the "I understand" smile. He looks up and smiles back, then says "Hurry guys, we need to leave soon".

"Where are we going?" Kai asks drying her hands.

"You'll find out soon" he smiles "somewhere we can all relax and have fun".

Sehun stands up, goes into his pocket and takes out a pair of sun glasses and puts them on thinking he looks cool. "Let's go" he says his lips.

Cringe.

You shake your head, but everyone laughs and leaves the room. You all follow Baekhyun out of the house and from the outside you realize how you were able to get lost.

ITS HUGE. You hadn't seen before because when you arrived you were blindfolded and being carried by Sehun.

You all pile into Baekhyun's car.

"Okay guys..." He says "so you wanna know where we're going?".

"Yes" everyone choruses.

"Okay, you'll see when we get there" he trolls smiling. He looks like a little kid that knows something no-one else knows.

"I will say that we're staying there over night, and I ordered some clothes for you" he continues.

"Why couldn't we just take our clothes? Luhan asks "we had some packed".

"It wouldn't be suitable" Baekhyun says.

This is confusing so everyone looks deep in thought trying to think of where you could be going.

Except Sehun.

His glasses make him look like a fly.

He's sitting with his arms behind his head, relaxing. He notices you watching and wiggles his eyebrows.

"Just relax and enjoy the journey" he says beaming at everyone.

....

3 hours later

You're all standing together huddled and shivering.

You're at a ski resort. It's freezing. You're shivering in your thin blouse and skirt and so is everyone else. Except Baekhyun. He looks really excited and is trying to take more photos to upload on facebook. You don't even care about looking awful, you want to live.

You're waiting for the luggage Baekhyun ordered for you to be loaded out of the car.

You're hopping about trying to warm up when you feel arms hold you down into a hug. You turn your head. Its Chanyeol.

You feel yourself blushing and going hot. Chanyeol feels, and hugs you tighter. "You're really warm, like a radiator" he says.

"Heh heh... Yeah" you mumble going redder.

"Did someone say radiator?" Sehun asks looking up. He is still wearing his sunglasses and looks like an idiot. He was doing silly poses in the snow for Baekhyun's pictures, but it was funny and you couldn't help laugh.

"She's my radiator" Chanyeol says shooing away Sehun who is trying to hug you too. While this is happening you're getting really red and your mind's gone blank from Chanyeol hugging you. Hehehehehehe.

Baekhyun turns and takes a picture of Chanyeol hugging you and Sehun looking lost in his sunglasses.

"Luhaaaaaaan?" Sehun pouts.

You look over to where Luhan is, she's hugging Kai while Kyungsoo is getting the luggage.

"Go help D.O" she says instead.

He goes over to D.O. and starts helping him with the luggage. You notice Baekhyun disappears into the building's reception. You also notice that D.O cleverly went into the luggage and got out a jumper which he put on. Sehun realizes too and puts one on smiling. He helps Kyungsoo with the rest of the luggage and they roll it over to where you, Chanyeol, Luhan, Kai and Baekhyun are.

Sehun comes up to you and Chanyeol with both your luggage. You go to take it, but Chanyeol doesn't let go, instead he keeps one arm round you while he carries his and your luggage instead.

"Thanks" you smile awkwardly.

He smiles back at you. Baekhyun reappears out of the building and walks over to you, Chanyeol and Sehun. Kai, Luhan and Kyungsoo soon follow. Baekhyun then hands out keys for rooms and explains.

"I own a villa in this resort, I just went and got some spare keys. There's a couple of guest rooms and they all have two double beds in them so you'll have to share".

Everyone nods.

"I have my own room, so decide amongst yourselves" he smiles.

..Awkward silence..

"I'll stay with you" Chanyeol says smiling.

Suddenly you're hot again. You gasp and look up at him.

"She looks like a tomato in ice" Sehun says laughing.

You glare at him... Why does he do this to me?!

"I'll go with Kai" Kyungsoo says taking the spotlight off your colour.

"I'll go with Sehun" Luhan says too.

"Okay" Baekhyun says smiling. You finish sorting out keys and go off to find the villa.