Last resort

Chanyeol before flowers (temporary hiatus)
"So what's the plan?" Kai asks looking mischievous. She's looking from you, who is sitting blankly watching the guys play games on the new TV, to Chanyeol who is in concentration playing with Sehun and Kyungsoo.

"What plan?" You ask.

"Don't play stupid" she says "look!"

You look at her blankly.

"You are in the perfect position right now!" She waves excitedly. Uh oh.. She's in one of those planning moods, no wonder she's been looking at you strangely.

"..and what position is that?" You ask.

"You have Chanyeol" she says.

"Yeah.." You look to Chanyeol who is so concentrated he doesn't even look like he's listening, "And?"

"Aaaand" she starts smiling "I suggest you don't give him back"

"I agree" Baekhyun adds in, not looking up from the magazine he's reading. "Yolo."

"....Well I will have to sometime.." You say, even though you want to keep him here forever.

"Chanyeol, get the doctor to pretend you died and tell the doctor you'll let him hug Jonghyun" Sehun jokes.

"He probably expects to anyway" Chanyeol shrugs. He leans from his seat towards the screen with his eyebrows furrowed in deep concentration then jumps up and shouts. "I WON I WON I WON!!!!!"

Sehun throws his controller down, sulking. Chanyeol turns around to face you, "Sorry guys what were you saying?"

"You should run away with you and get married and live happily ever after for ever and ever and ever" Sehun says sarcastically.

Chanyeol ignores him.

"Maybe you should hide out for the wedding" Kai suggests.

"Maybe we should kidnap Suho" Baekhyun looks up.

Everyone looks at him, considering it.

"Maybe... We should try to get Suho to fall in love with someone else?" You offer, not sure.

Everyone looks at you, their eyes widening.

"Why did I not think of this?!" Kai slaps her forehead.

"I feel sorry for the guy though" Luhan raises her eyebrows.

"Pffft. Let's do it" Chanyeol waves his hand.

"But who? None of us!" Kyungsoo hugs himself protectively and looks at Kai. "I'm.. Busy"

"Me too" Sehun says.

"Well not me" Baekhyun rolls his eyes.

"It doesn't have to be you guys.." You stop them "But.." You think. You don't know many people, you probably won't be able to find anyone 'suitable' for her tastes..

But there is one person..

"Luhan. Can you throw me the phone please" you ask.

Everyone looks at you confused.

She chucks it from its charger at you. "Thanks."

You dial a number you know well.

"Hello?" The voice says after a few rings. You control your personal feelings and try to sound pleasant.

"Hey.. Chen.." You say being falsely enthusiastic.

"CHEN?!" You hear nearly everyone shout at you and nearly drop the phone. You cover the hand piece so he doesn't hear.

"What?!" You hiss.

"Chen?!" Kai hisses back "After what he did to you?!"

"Well this isn't exactly a good thing" you defend.

"But Chen! No one deserves Chen!" Luhan says.

"Well... I owe Chen...I said I'd find him a girlfriend" You shrug.

"What?!?! Why?" Chanyeol asks you looking confused.

"Cause he gave me a ride to your house when your driver was being rude" you explain.

Chanyeol thinks a bit. "...Well okay, whatever. They'll suit each other anyway. They're... Evilly.. cute.."

You sigh relief and go back to the phone, "Hello?"

"Oh heyyyyyy you.. What's up girl?" He asks.

"Nothing, you?"

"Well.. I've been kinda lonely. But the doctor says my face is healing which means I'll be able to model, which is good because I got fired from the super market because I got caught giving you guys the free stuff and I-"

"-Yeah that's great Chen.." You cut him off "But do you remember how I told you I'd find you a girlfriend?"

"Yeah you did..." He says in thought, then his voice suddenly changes and sounds seductive "Oh.. So did you change your mind about that.. Boyfriend of yours?"

"Ew, no. Stop being creepy or I won't help you." You shake your head. Chanyeol sits up and looks like he wants to take the phone off of you. You hold up your hand.

"Okay.. So what do you want?" He asks.

"I want to set you up on a date, with someone I think will suit you well" you explain.

"She's a noona?" Chen asks.

You don't even know, but agree anyway.

"Okay, give me a time, place and a day and I'll be there" he says.

"Errrm... How about 9 tonight?" You ask, "I know its a little sudden..."

"Its fine.. Wasn't doing much anyway" he coughs.

"Okay.. Meet her outside the hotel in the city centre, then take her to the nice restaurant inside.. And dress up nice.." You add.

"Will do" Chen says "You don't need to give me tips, I'm smooth enough"

"If you say so... Bye Chen.. Have.. Fun.." You say, then cut off.

You look up at the others, "Okay, he's going.. Get her to go now!" You tell them.

"Don't worry, I've already messaged her." Baekhyun says looking down at his phone screen "I told her there's a special meeting before the wedding she needs to go to. I told her to get dressed properly because someone special is going to be there.. Just waiting for a reply."

"I don't know who's worse out of the two of them.." Chanyeol says, "... They both tried to kill us"

Everyone drifts into thought.

"She messaged back!" Baekhyun says, then reads of the screen, "She asked if Chanyeol's gonna be there... Um..." He looks up in thought then starts typing.

"I said maybe, and that she has to turn up to see.. Good?" He asks looking up.

"Yeah, she'll go" Sehun laughs.

"Perfect!" Kai smiles.

"She just texted back" Baekhyun says "She said she'll try, but she might be busy.."

Kai waves her hand, "She's just playing hard to get, if its Chanyeol she won't be able to resist.."

Chanyeol cringes.

"Well let's hope so.." You sigh