The Triangle Shifts

Chanyeol before flowers (temporary hiatus)
You follow behind them, but they go upstairs. You notice their shoes at the door, so you leave yours too. You don't know what to do but you quite like the house and want to explore. You follow a pretty corridor lines with expensive looking lamps and wallpapers to a dining room connected to kitchen. You look around the kitchen, and are surprised by the amount of cookery books you find. WOW this boy must love cooking, you think. You see if there's anything in the oven, and surprisingly there is! Cookies! You open the oven door, kneel down, and inspect every single one to see which is the best.

You're just about to choose one in the shape of a hexagon when you hear footsteps behind you. You snap out of what you're doing and realise how rude it is to go through people's ovens. You turn around and see D.O grinning at you, boy-o his face is so cute!

"Hello you!"he says "go on! Try one! Tell me how they taste!". You put up the hexagon again and chew it. OMG, WHAT IS THIS?! Its amazing!! You stare at him with eyes almost as wide as his and your mouth open, still kneeling on the floor. Then Baekhyun appears behind D.O. You close your mouth, and stand up. "It tastes amazing!" You say to D.O "Hi.. Baekhyun". "Hey you"he says, you notice his shoes on "where are you going?" You ask. "I'm going to see if I can find Chanyeol quickly at Sehun's.. you stay here just in case Chanyeol turns up" he explains. "Okay", you say. "By the way", he says "where do you live?".

"Huh?" You ask. "You had a little sister, the one that went out with Sehun!" He says. "OMG luhan! Omg" you start fretting around, it's almost 11pm and you totally forgot you had a little sister to go home to!. "Hey calm down" Baekhyun puts a hand on your head "where do you live?" He asks. You tell him the address. "Don't worry, I'll tell her you're safe" he says. "Huh?!" Aren't you taking me with you?" You ask. "No you're to stay with D.O until I get back" you look at Kyungsoo who waves cutely, you wave back. "Okay, but please tell her I'll come find her tomorrow at school!" You ask. Baekhyun smiles "I will" he says, then he walks towards the door. "I'll see you two later", then he leaves.