Hurt

Chanyeol before flowers (temporary hiatus)
You arrive at school with about 12 minutes to spare, but that doesn't stop the majority of students from being there. Looking out of the window of D.O's limo you can see a whole crowd of students waiting. "Why are they crowded like that?" You ask. Then from outside you can hear "D.O!!! F4!! F4!!" And you remember Suho, Xiumin and Lay speaking of these guys as school celebrities. Speaking of those three you notice they're at the front of the crowd, adjusting their skirts. "Oh gosh.." D.O sighs, "not those three". You turn to look out of the black tinted window and see Lay screaming "D.O!!! D.O!!! Kyungsoo-oppaaaaa". Its kinda funny, but D.O looks scared. The chauffeur opens the door and first out steps Baekhyun and the crowd screams, Suho, Lay and Xiumin bow fluttering eyelashes. Then D.O steps out and the way Lay is screaming... you think she's gonna explode. Then you step out "SEHU-" the crowd begins to shout. Then dead silence. Awkward...

"Why is she there?!" someone screams. "Who is she?!" Another. Well this is just plain embarrassing... You look around and Suho, Lay and Xiumin have their faces set in the most scariest, ugly frown.. "Uhh.... Hi?" You say, but they just give dirty looks. Wow, you think.. What did I do? You look around and see Baekhyun and D.O who motion for you to follow them. So walk after them through the path cleared by students. "Where are we going?" You ask. "We're a bit early we're going to our private lounge" Baekhyun says. "You have a private lounge?" You ask baffled. D.O nods happily. These guys are so lucky you think.

You follow them into their private lounge where you take a seat. These boys are so privileged you think looking around the room.. They have their own private lounge in a SCHOOL.. Suddenly your thoughts are interrupted by a deep voice down the corridor. Chanyeol appears round the corner.

"Chanyeol" you say standing up. He looks at you for the briefest second, then looks away. "Aish..." He says. Sehun appears behind him, looks at you, Baekhyun and D.O. Urgh.. Sehun, you think. "Let's go" Chanyeol says to Sehun. "Chanyeol!" you say again louder, following him out of the room into the corridor. He doesn't listen to you and keeps walking. You get annoyed. "Chanyeol!!" You shout. He whispers something to Sehun. You stop.. You he seems mad, and like he's ignoring your existance.. You wonder if he's decided to stop helping you too.. And what he's saying to Sehun... And if it's about Luhan.. Or Kai. Then suddenly you're filled with anger. What is wrong with him?! He's not even listening to you, if he DID like you wouldn't he even try a little bit to find out what happened! And now he's conspirating with Sehun?! If Kai or Luhan end up with a broken heart then you'll kill him, you swear. "Chanyeol, you jerk. How could you?" You say, and he turns as you turn away from him.

You're fuming. What if he WAS so mad, he told Sehun to break it off? He wouldn't do that would he? He looked like he genuinely cared.. You don't feel like returning to Baekhyun or D.O. A little rude seeing how they've helped you the past day.. But you just don't want to face the world of Chanyeol just yet. You just wander around by yourself with your head down thinking what to do.

You decide to find Luhan, you haven't seen her in ages and you miss her. Maybe you should grab some bubble tea after school... But you remember that's the last place she went with Sehun. You walk over to where the younger classes are and peek through the doors.. "Luhan??" You ask looking around. An empty room, you try the next room. You find your sister. "Luhan!" You shout running to her in a hug. "you!!!!" She shouts! "I was so worried" she says, "then I saw the note when I woke up and knew where you were! At D.O's house!" She smiles "The princes are taking care of you too?" She beams. "Huh?" You ask "princes?". "I mean F4" she explains "Sehun has been really nice, you know yesterday, I didn't know where you were and I was very worried at home, but Sehun came round.. And he told me you were with Baekhyun! You gasp, "How did he know I was with Baekhyun?" You ask. "Chanyeol was with him, but he didn't come in the house" she expained "Sehun said, Chanyeol wanted to make sure I knew that you were okay and that you were with Baekhyun cause Sehun knew I'd be worried" she explains "then when I woke up, I saw a note from Baekhyun saying that you stayed over at D.O's house" she beams. Oh my gosh... You think.. Chanyeol didn't go to Sehun's house to cause trouble, he went so Sehun could reassure my sister I was safe cause it was late...omg..omg.. Chanyeol... "Andddddd" Luhan interrupts your thoughts "guess what?" She asks "what?" You ask not focusing. "Sehun asked me out?". "Huh? What? Like on a date?!" Oh not again you think.. "No! To be his girlfriend!" She answers so excited. "WHAT?!" Really? You asked super suprised. "Yes!!" She replies. Wow... So Sehun isn't messing.. Or he doesn't appear so... You need to find Chanyeol, you need to say thank you... And sorry... You set off from Luhan to find him and won't take no for an answer.

Your path is suddenly blocked when you notice 3 pairs of heels in front of you. You look up and see 3 pretty faces with ugly expressions. Omg, why don't these girls find something to do with their lives?! You're about to turn around and walk in the other direction, when Suho, who is on the side of the group sticks out one arm against the wall blocking your path. Omg, you think.. Just go away. "You" she says "you". "What?" You ask. "What do you think you're doing?" She says, eyes narrowing. "What on earth are you talking about?" You answer. "Chanyeol and Sehun arrived separately to Baekhyun and D.O this morning and YOU were in D.O's car..." She pokes you in the chest with a pointed, polished nail. "Who do you think you are breaking up Baekyeol?" "Excuse me?" You ask, why is she sprouting this garbage to you. You turn to walk away when Lay pipes up "Where do you think you're going? We're talking to you!" She grabs your school jacket. "Let me go!" You say. Suddenly there's a male voice "Leave her alone".