Rude Interruption

Chanyeol before flowers (temporary hiatus)
"Suho?!" Kai asks "She is not his girlfriend."

Luhan points at you "That's Chanyeol's girlfriend" she corrects him.

Everyone, including the body guards, look at you. "...Hi.." You say awkwardly.

"What's going on?" Chanyeol asks.

"Your girlfriend Suho is the one who told your mother you're here" You say turning your head to him with a look only an angry wife would give her husband.

He holds his hands up in defense "You're the one with the necklace" he says.

"Well Suho is still going round saying you're her boyfriend" You say.

"Gurrrrrrrrrlllllll" Sehun sings looking entertained. Luhan hits him on the head.

The bodyguards let go of Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Sehun, but still hold on to Chanyeol.

"Okay, we'll be going now!" The man says visibly wanting to leave. He turns towards the door and signals for the other guys to follow him.

"Where are you going?" you ask.

"It doesn't concern you" he says.

"My house." Chanyeol says bluntly.

You look at the man making his way out, "You can't just take him and leave!" You sulk trying to block the door, "We were doing something!"

"Sorry, but we're taking him" the mans says simply.

The guards start to walk towards the door and you're forced to move.

"...Will I see you tomorrow at school?" You ask giving in.

"Yeah" he smiles apologetically "...I'm sorry".

Baekhyun follows them, as do you. He escorts them outside then closes the door behind them. When he's done he turns around and sighs. "Well, that's our day ruined" he says.

You plop down on the sofa. "So what do we do now?" You ask.

"Well, we can make the most of it" he offers "but it won't be the same as if Chanyeol were with us".

"What's wrong with him being with us?" You ask.

"Nothing.. But Suho probably said something stupid" he shrugs.

"I don't understand her.." You say "why?"

He doesn't ask her. Instead he asks you another question.

"you?" He asks "Did you lose your necklace yesterday?" He asks looking at you.

You gasp and hold the necklace around your neck "How did you know?"

"I found it and put it on you last night" he says.

"Where?!" You ask sitting up "Where did I leave it?!"

"I don't know, but Suho had it, I saw when I went to the restaurant. Kai had been telling me and D.O about it, you're lucky" he says.

You sink back into the chair and smile with relief "Thank you Baekhyun".

"Its okay" he smiles back "just be careful next time... Do you know how she got it?" He asks.

You shake your head "No idea.."

"Let's go back into the kitchen" he says.

You nod then stand back up to follow him. You walk back together into the kitchen where Luhan, Sehun, Kai and D.O are talking.

"So... What do we do now?" Luhan asks.

"Its our last day today... Might as well make the most of it. Chanyeol or not." Baekhyun says.

Everyone agrees. You really wish Chanyeol were still here, but you'll see him tomorrow which makes everything okay.

"Okay" you smile.