Mini sleepover at Chanyeol's

Chanyeol before flowers (temporary hiatus)
30 minutes later..

Chanyeol comes out the bathroom wearing a t shirt and pajama trousers. He's holding a folded up blanket in his hand.

"Hey! Sorry if you got bored" he says.

"Its okay, I was watching TV. A movie just started." you reply

"Ooh, what movie?" He asks.

"I don't know the name, but its a horror" you answer.

"Mind if I join you?" He ask.

"Of course" you smile and pat the seat next to him. He walks over and puts the blanket on the ground "I'll go get some snacks then. Lock the door when I leave so no-one comes in."

"Okay" you say getting up and following him to the door. When he leaves you lock the door and turn off the light.

You sit back down in front of the TV and take the blanket to cover yourself. A few minutes later there's a knock on the door and you jump up to open it.

"Its Chanyeol" he whispers.

You quickly open the door then close it behind him. He's holding a bowl of popcorn, some cans of coke and a bag of candy.

He sits down on the floor and sorts out the food. You hurry to sit down next to him. "Wow" you mutter surprised.

"Yeah, my mother only buys healthy foods.. But I know about her secret stash" he holds up the cokes "especially these."

"What if she caught you??" You ask impressed.

"Probably not... She's most likely sleeping." he says.

"Sleeping? What at like.. 8?" You ask surprised.

"Yeah" he shrugs "She insists at least 10 hours of sleep for great skin.."

"Interesting..." You say then turn back to the screen. Chanyeol does the same and you watch the movie. He moves next to you and makes sure the blanket covers you both warmly, then concentrates on the movie.

You both watch the movie sharing the food. Despite Chanyeol's funny commentary, the movie is still really scary. He smoothly slips his arm round your shoulder during the movie, but you don't mind. ...

...

...

You wake up in the morning from the light of the sun flooding the room. You stretch around and pull the duvet over you..

Huh? Duvet? You ask yourself. You open your eyes and sit up.

You're sitting in Chanyeol's comfy bed, the warm duvet covering you and multiple pillows stacked behind you. You look around but see no sign of Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol?" You call out.

"Morning" he calls back sounding.. down..

You look at the floor next to the bed, he's smiling up at you, waving. His hair is a little messy but he still looks like he's in a photo shoot. Well hello there Chanyeol.

You probably look like a goat next to him.

"Hey.." You say using the duvet to cover your face "How did I get here? And why are you on the floor!"

"You fell asleep on my shoulder during the movie so I carried to and tucked you in!" He beams "Don't worry I was pretty comfortable on the floor. Had unlimited leg space!" He kicks his feet up to show you and almost takes your eye out.

"Okay.. How long have you been awake?" You ask.

"About.. An hour" he says like its nothing.

"An hour?? What?? Why?? What were you doing for an hour?!"You ask him.

"I didn't want to wake you up! I was texting Baekhyun.. He says hi!"

"Okay" you laugh "please tell him Hi back!"

"I will" he smiles "By the way, Tao came in and dropped off your uniform.. Its over on the desk next to the door"

"Thanks. Do you mind if I use the bathroom to get ready?" You ask.

"Go ahead!" He waves his hand.

You climb out of the other side of the bed to avoid stepping on him, collect your uniform off the desk, then head over to the bathroom.

You wash your face, brush your teeth, comb your fingers through your hair and get dressed. After 20 minutes you leave the bathroom to find Chanyeol who's changing into his uniform in front of the mirror.

"Hey you!" He smiles "feel better?"

"Yep!" you smile, "Refreshed"

"I'm just going to use the bathroom quickly, when I'm finished we'll leave and take a car to Baekhyun's house before anyone notices." He explains.

You nod and make space for him to walk past into the bathroom. He looks smart in his uniform except his tie is a bit crooked.

"Chanyeol?" You call before you think about what you're doing.

He stops and turns to you. You walk up to him and undo his tie for him. You re-do it carefully making sure it looks neat and in line with his uniform. When you're satisfied you clap and smile up at him.

He slowly smiles back then pulls you into a hug.

"When you do cute stuff like that" he says "I can't help myself."

You don't know what is cute about fixing someone's tie, but you hug him back. After a while, Chanyeol pulls away.

"Sorry I should probably brush my teeth" he laughs, then disappears into the bathroom.

While you wait for him you sit on the bed and eat the left over popcorn from the day before.

You think about the past night. It was a total accident that you bumped into him. Maybe you should've just went home.. But would've missed out on being with Chanyeol. Even if you spent a lot of it uncomfortable and in hiding, you feel happy you're with him. You've missed his smile and laugh so much. If he really will get married then this is probably the last sort of alone time you can get before Suho officially enters his life.. You don't really want to think about that.. You'd rather discuss everything with everyone at school.

You contnue eating your popcorn but drop some on the floor. You bend down to pick it, and spot your bag under the bed. You forgot about your bag!! You pick it up and look inside for your phone.

2 missed calls Baekhyun.

2 missed calls Kai

10 missed calls Luhan

1 missed call from the police

And a text from Sehun: 'Hey, how ya doin?'

Chanyeol already told them you're fine and what happened so you just ignore the messages. You'll see them at school anyway.

You play Snake on your phone until Chanyeol comes out smiling, being his usual chipper self around you. He walks over to his phone and picks it up, then texts someone. When he's done he turns to you.

"Just told Baekhyun we'll be on our way... Are you ready to go?" He asks.

"Yep!" You smile brightly. For the past day you've been trapped in this room, its going to weird to feel sunlight on your skin.

"Alright" he says "Let me just..." He grabs his bag, opens his room door and looks around outside. "Okay.. Looks like no-ones around." The smell of scrambled eggs float in.

You get up to follow him to the door "Are we just gonna... Run or something?" You ask.

He looks in thought "....That's a good idea..."

"What..but what if we..?" You ask unsure.

Before you realize, he covers your mouth with his hand and pulls you while running out onto the landing, down the corridor, then into the living room.

He looks around over his shoulder checking if anyone's there, before swinging the door open and pulling you outside.