Leaving the hospital

Chanyeol before flowers (temporary hiatus)
Three weeks later

After a few weeks of you and Chanyeol recovering from your injuries with rest, your friends visiting you every day after school and trying your best make up for lost time by studying in the hospital, your injuries have healed enough to let you go home.

Today is the day you and Chanyeol are being discharged. He still has to use crutches to aid him walking as one of his legs is still healing. You have a sling to hold your healing, but still weak arm in place. You look forward to going home and being able sleeping in your own bed, but you will miss being close to Chanyeol.

Its 4pm and everyone should be arriving soon so you and Chanyeol start packing the stuff like toothbrushes, pajamas and nice soaps that Kyungsoo bought for you into suitcases.

"This sounds weird, but I'm kinda going to miss this" you say.

Chanyeol smiles, but continues packing. "I'm actually looking forward to going home" Chanyeol says. Then after a small silence "I'm happy she hasn't come round... it's actually helped me heal." He half-heartedly laughs.

He's talking about his mother. She hasn't come to visit, neither has she called during your stay here. Only the man that you saw at his house, the nice one, called asking how he was and if he needed anything. You thought is was really sad and it made you hate her more. If this is her fault he's here in the first place she should at least come to make sure he's alive.

You told Luhan not to call your parents because you don't want them to worry needlessly, but she did most of the worrying for them.

You finish packing at 4.30pm and wait for the others. They should be here by now..

You and Chanyeol just sit on the beds with the suitcases and bags ready and talk.

The past few weeks, the two of you have been able to get more natural with each other and chat, joke and have serious talks with each other. You haven't talked about being in a relationship as its still kind of sensitive ground, but you still know that you like each other so you're happy.

The others finally arrive at 5, and are all smiles and seems very cheerful.

"Hey guuuuyyyyyyyys" Luhan says happier than usual "you ready to leave?" She asks.

You and Chanyeol nod.

"Great" she beams "Sehun! Get their suitcases!"

You feel kinda sorry for Sehun, he's her slave now, but you can tell they love each other a lot, sometimes you forget they're not married. He lifts them both with ease and walks out the door somewhere with them.

"Hey, where's Baekhyun?" Chanyeol asks. You look around and notice you can't find him either.

"He'll meet us later on" Kai smiles "he's a bit busy at the moment"

Chanyeol smiles "I understand".

Kai helps you off the hospital bed and Kyungsoo helps Chanyeol. Luhan opens the door for you and you all walk out into the corridor.

"What happened to all the fan girls... and boys?" You ask confused.

"We had to ask the staff to clear the corridors, plus it wasn't fair on the other patients" Kyungsoo explains "but you'll see them soon.."

"Huh?!" You ask really confused

You step out through the exit doors and hear screaming.

There are tons of girls and boys with banners saying "Get well soon Chanyeol". People are holding flowers to him... Wow... Where is the love for me? You think!

Kai guides you quickly through the crowd and Kyungsoo guides Chanyeol to a waiting car.

This time the car is bigger, more like a limo, but a bit more bulkier. As you get in you hear a deep voice shout "HIS HAIR!! I TOUCHED HIS HAIR!!!"

Chanyeol looks a little scared but relaxes as he sits down. Sehun is already here.

"Hey guys!" He says smiling "get here in one piece?"

Luhan and Kai sit either side of you and Chanyeol sits next to Kyungsoo and Sehun on the three seats opposite you.

Once the car starts everyone relaxes into conversation. Luhan tells you and Kai about how school is going and how Suho doesn't really know what to do without her "Yeol-chan" but drifts around with Lay and Xiumin like lost souls. Then you turn and quiz Kai about her and Kyungsoo. She blushes. You've never known Kai to blush, she's the kind to make others blush. You wiggle your eyebrows and whistle at her and she playfully slaps you on your good arm. You ask Luhan about her and Sehun and how your parents are. You're enjoying talking with these two and mentally make a note to plan a day out with them in the future! The guys start to get involved in your conversation and you talk for the rest of the journey.

The car suddenly stops "Where are we?" Chanyeol asks

Sehun looks like he's about to answer him, but suddenly jumps on him and puts a blindfold over his eyes.

You sit there with mouth open then Luhan does the same to you. "Sorry" she said but doesn't sound sorry, you can hear her smiling.