Dolling Up

Chanyeol before flowers (temporary hiatus)

You run out the door and hide in one of the beautifully shaped and chopped bushes. Why am I doing this? You ask yourself! You're not even together! You blush. You're blushing and cursing at both yourself and the situation your in, then you hear the noise of crunching leaves. Uh oh! You think, they're gonna see me.

You decide to give yourself up, maybe you can act like a casual passer by! You hope. You stand up, brushing yourself out. You look around.. "Oh!" You gasp. There in front of you is the boy you saved from suicide..Tao! "Hello Tao!" You say cheerfully. "Hey you!" He says. He's dressed nicely in a suit, aww he looks so cute when he's not attempting suicide! You think. But you have no time to admire.. You have to escape! "Errrm.." You begin, but then you feel a light tap on your leg "bwaaaahflgsxyssio" you shout and look down. Oh! Its Chanyeol! He signals for you to follow him.. Your head shoots back up at Tao "...um.. Bug... On my leg..." You explain to his confused face. Then you run off following Chanyeol who's crawling.

"What are you doing?!" You half shout half laugh to Chanyeol when you're in reasonable and safe distance from anyone that could hear. "My mother came!" He explains "you ran off! I had to use excuses to get away and used the secret door to come find you before you bumped into her!" Chanyeol says. You suddenly hear a car speed off and drive past your hiding place. "Okay, I think she's gone now!" He says grabbing your hand and running, you blush. What is this?! You feel your hand going clammy and quickly and subtly pull away. But Chanyeol notices. "Are you really sorry?" He asks. "Huh?" You respond. "Before you said you were sorry for running away!" He said. "Yeah.. Soo?" You ask. "Prove it" he says and holds our his hand. You sigh and take it with your unsweaty hand, but she smiles cutely and cheerfully and starts skipping which makes you laugh

He takes you through the secret entrance back into the main room of the house where you were before. The man you saw before is smiling at you and Chanyeol holding hands. Omg, you freak out, what must the this man think?! You quickly take your hand out of Chanyeols and pretend to tie up your shoelace. "No need for that Young Miss!" The maids will sort out your outfit" he says smiling as 4 maids coming to the room. "Huh?" You say as they whisk you away.

You've never been the glamorous type, you never had the money and have always kept it quite plain. But the spa treatments and manicures you're getting from the maids are amazing. You make a mental note to get a job! Luhan must experience this!... Although she might be abit busy with her new boyfriend Sehun. You chuckle. "Almost done Young Miss!" The maid doing your hair says to you. "Thank you" you say gratefully. Soon enough, she's done and spins you infront of the mirror. You gasp! Your hair looks amazing, its got volume, shine and texture! Your hair has never looked his great before! Its curled and hangs just before your shoulders! And it looks amazing! "Thank you so much!" You beam! Then suddenly out of no-where someone comes and puts red lipstick on you, smokey brown eye shadow mascara you're surprised but you stay still and enjoy being pampered! Next you guess, is wardrobe, as you're still in uniform. A new maid comes and pulls you by your hand to a walk-in closet. Three items have already been selected: a red dress with see through black mesh at the shoulders, a black, frilled strapless dress and a cream dress with a gold zip down the back. The maids all deliberate together, and decide the best one for you is the frilly, black strapless dress. They put red heels and a silver bracelet on your arm. "Beautiful!" They all say! "Thank you so much" you say bowing.. You wonder how much it all costs. The maids all leave and you wonder what to do.. Then you hear a deep voice "ahem". You turn around and see Chanyeol giving you a big, cute smile.