Fun

Chanyeol before flowers (temporary hiatus)
Chanyeol gets out his phone and calls someone to come pick you two up. You're so confused. You look at him, but he just smiles. Ah, well you think, at least he's happy..

A couple minutes later...

A posh chauffeur driven car arrives. Wow, how many times have you riden in these in the past 24 hours.. Chanyeol grabs you in his usual fashion, but this time.. You don't mind and smile instead. He whispers to the driver your destination. Why so secretive you wonder. "Chanyeol.. Where are you taking me?" You ask. "You said you wanted to prove you were sorry to me" he explains "so you're gonna let me take you to dinner!" He says cheerfully. You stare at him. Is he serious? Its what? Like 10 in the morning and he wants dinner??! But you leave it, you don't want to ruin the mood. You look down at yourself. "Huh?! We're going to dinner?! But we're in our uniforms!" You say suprised. "I know" he says, "we're going to my house to change first". He goes on the phone again and requests something from who ever he's talking to to. By the time he hangs up, you arrive at his house. The door is opened and the maids greet him as "Master Chanyeol" and you as "Young Miss" again.

The doors are opened for you and you walk into the house. It feels weird being here without bad reason. Suddenly a man walks up to Chanyeol, "Sir, your mother is home" he says. "What?! Aish!" Chanyeol says. "When did she get home?!" He asks. "Around the time you left this morning" the man answers. "Don't worry, young master, she appears to be leaving, she's going out to dinner" the man explains. Huh?! You say to yourself, what is with this family and early dinner?! But you just stand there trying not to listen. "Thank you" Chanyeol smiles. The man smiles back at him and walks away. "Ummm..you?' Chanyeol asks. "Yeah?" You reply. "My mother's home" he says shortly. "Sorry, should I leave?" You ask embarrassedly. "Nononono!" He says. "But you'll just need to lay low for abit" he explains. "Why?" You ask. "My mother has this thing... She likes to set me up with girls.." He begins to explain. "She doesn't see any other girls I'm with as acceptable and can often be... Rude.." He continues. "But.. We're not.... Together" you say, a blush creeping. "Yeah, but we're going to dinner" he says starting to blush too. Silence. Omg awkward. Suddenly, you hear heels coming down the corridor to your left. "Chanyeol? Is that you?" A female voice calls, but you don't get to see the owner of the voice because you quickly open the front door and run outside.