Road Rage

Chanyeol before flowers (temporary hiatus)
"Nothing to worry about!" Chanyeol smiles at you removing his hand.

You smile at him relieved, he shouldn't have taken chances, but you decide to shrug it off. You survived a whole day in the Gege household. "Do you mind if we walk today? Its looks quite nice out here" you ask.

"Okay" Chanyeol takes your hand again, this time properly, to walk with.

A screetch and loud beep rings out from in front of you and you both jump and scream.

Right in front of you is a hot pink convertible with gold rimmed wheels. In the front sits Suho, and in the back sitting on the boot (like in those American movies) is Lay and Xiumin. They're wearing sunglasses.. Seriously, what do they think they are doing? Its morning and still sort of chilly.

You shake your head, but Chanyeol shouts "WERE YOU TRYING TO RUN US OVER YOU MAD WOMAN?!?"

"I wasn't even trying.. I would never run you over Yeol-chan... Maybe her... But not you" she stands up and bats her eyelashes.

"Aish! Move from my sight" he shouts waving his hand "Who even invited you anyway?" he mutters starting to drag you off to safety.

Suho angrily sits down and beeps at you again.

"Seriously?! How old are you? Stop doing that" You shout to her and shake Chanyeol off your arm "and you two in the back! You look ridiculous" you add for the sake of it.

"Shut up, you can't even dress" Lay shouts back.

"Lay. We're wearing uniform." Suho turns to her.

Chanyeol tries to grab your arm again "Just leave it you, c'mon lets walk"

You shake your head, but decide he's right. You won't allow Suho to split you and Chanyeol up any longer.

"Look at her" Suho spits "She just can't stop with the guys can she? Baekhyun, Sehun, Kyungsoo, my Chanyeol.. And I saw her get into the car of some guy with gorgeous cheekbones.. "

You ignore her and continue walking with Chanyeol. Well.. being dragged by Chanyeol. If it was up to you, she'd get the Chen treatment. Who does she think she is anyway? Sehun, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun are just your friends and Chen is.... Chen..

"What does he even see in her anyway? She's so... Eugh, she's not even pretty" she shouts.

"Beautiful to me" Chanyeol says quietly to himself looking at the sky trying to ignore Suho.

"Hah!" Suho shouts purposely for you to hear. Why is she trying to make a scene?

"She's worse that I was telling you about.." She shouts almost jumping out of the car trying to get her voice heard. "That Kai girl.."

You stop.

Oh no she didn't.

Chanyeol knows he can't stop you. From the look on your face he steps back scared for his own safety.

You look at the floor. You don't care what you find. Whatever it is, you'll throw it.

Lucky for Suho you find a brick.

You go back to stand in front of the car, aiming the brick. From behind you, you hear Chanyeol say something.. Sounded like "HOT!"

Yes. I know I am. You reply mentally.

But on the outside you're screaming something you don't even understand "ARSDGCYVTCDSXXYHIBJCDTRSCUBIONHCUCHYHBFDSRDFUKOJFTSERFGUI!!!! KAAIIIIIIIIII!!!!" you shout then aim the brick at Suho's car.

She screams and hides as the windscreen smashes.

"Yeah! Take that fool! Yeah! UGH! Tell me what ramyun shop you get your hair done!!" You shout random things at her.

You walk up to the car and start kicking the bonnet and shouting more stuff. When the car starts smoking you step back and wonder if you took it too far.. You can't see Suho through the smoke, but you can see that Lay and Xiumin are on the floor - the tried to jump to safety.

Chanyeol runs up to you "you!!!" He shouts "Why did you do that?!?! Suho, Lay, Xiumin?? Are you okay?"

"She called Kai a ..." You reason "I was provoked."

He shakes his head and face palms "What are we gonna d-" he mutters but Suho's scream cuts him off.

She doesn't sound like a happy bunny. You can see her now too, you consider apologising. You raise your hand in apology and plan to laugh it off with her.. She doesn't see as she's going back to the drivers seat. You start to shout to get her attention. Instead Chanyeol shouts your name and you feel yourself being pushed to the floor.

After you hit the ground, you turn your head to him "What was the meaning of.... CHANYEOL!!!!" You scream.

Chanyeol is lying on the ground infront of Suho's car...

He pushed you out the way when she tried to run you over.. "OMGCHANYEOL" you scream.

Suddenly the front door opens and President Kris, Tao, the assistant guy and some maids file out. They look at the smoking car, Lay and Xiumin lying in the middle of the road, you lying on the floor, Chanyeol lying unconscious and Suho standing up with her hands on the wheel behind a broken windshield.

"CHANYEOL!!" Gege shouts.