Out of order

Chanyeol before flowers (temporary hiatus)
6 hours later..

You, Sehun, Baekhyun, Kai, Luhan and Kyungsoo bundle back into the house. You had a day of skiing where you were taught how to, and then let off to try the slopes yourself. You all had fun, but we're sad Chanyeol couldn't be with you, and that it was your last day.

Baekhyun gets to work putting all your equipment back into the cupboard as you head upstairs to change into something lighter. You enter the room and feel a pang of sadness as you realize Chanyeol won't be sitting on the bed waiting for you today. You missed him on the slopes and wish he saw your progress. At least you're leaving today so it won't seem so lonely in the room.

You walk in the door then flop onto the bed. You take a few minutes rest then roll onto the floor. It doesn't hurt because of the heavy ski wear, then you stand up then take off your jacket, ski boots and ski trousers.

Underneath you have your jeans, T-shirt and socks so you're still presentable. You want to ask Baekhyun what time you're leaving so you open the door, stick your head out and try to guess which of the rooms next to you he's in.

You walk to the nearest door and knock. It takes a while then someone says "Come innnnnn".

You walk in and see Sehun smiling awkwardly while sitting on his bed. "Hi" you say.

"Well hello there" he replies.

"Are you okay?" You ask.

"Yes" he says.

"Where's Luhan?" You ask walking towards him.

"With Kai in the next room" he says.

"Sehun, what are you holding behind your back?" You ask laughing.

He looks surprised, and shake his head. You put your hands on your hips and give him a questioning look. He starts to shake his head, but then twists his body to retrieve what is hiding. He holds it out to you.

Its a catalogue.

You're confused. "What is this??" You ask.

You notice a page which he had folded. You open it. On the page are loads of designs for bracelets including matching couple bracelets. You look back up at his face and see he looks embarrassed. You get it now.

"SeeeeeeeeeeeeeHUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNnNNNNNNNNNNNN you sing enjoying his embarrassment.

He starts to blush. You can't stop here.

You wiggle your eyebrows at him and start nudging him. "Hunhan. Hunhan. Hunhan. Hunhan. Hunhan."

He puts his hand over your mouth.

You can't talk, so you laugh instead. He takes his hand off and looks at you. "Don't say anything, please" he says still blushing.

"I won't, but its really cute" you say beaming. He looks so adorable when he's embarrassed. You grab his cheeks like a baby and start pinching them.

"Can you help me?" He asks you.

"Huh? With what?" You ask back letting go of his cheeks.

"I don't know what to say on it" he shrugs.

"Chanyeol only wrote our names and a heart" you explain "although simple it means a lot, and the shape of it is personal. You should write something she'll understand."

"Hmm.." He says looking thoughtful.

"What do you have in mind?" You ask him.

".... Luhan... I love you more than chocolate bubble tea.." He says looking dreamy and like he's struck gold.

You stare at him. Is that even a compliment?

"Sehun." You say.

He snaps out of whatever he's thinking and looks at you. "Yes?" He asks.

"Maybe.. Not that.." You say gently "Maybe, write something like, I love you, or Hunhan, or the date you started dating".

He doesn't look like he's listening "Ngeh" he says and flicks his hand at you.

"Okay, good luck with that." you say.

"Thank you" he says smiling.

"Its okay, um.. where is Baekhyun's room again?" You ask.

"The one at the end of the landing" he says going back to his catalogue.

"Thanks" you say smiling and backing out of the door.

You walk along the landing towards the last door. The door is a little different to the other doors in the house, but its probably because it's Baekhyun's master bedroom.

You knock on the door, but the door opens a little bit. "Baekhyun, I'm coming in" you shout in warning. You open the door.

The first thing you realize is that this is not Baekhyun's bedroom. It's a room the size of a cupboard with a toilet in the middle, and a sign saying "Toilet out of order" above it.

Sehun.

When is he going to mature?! You run back along the landing to his room and try to open the door. You shake the handle but it won't budge, he locked the door. "Sehun, stop being immature! Open the door!!!" You shout hammering the door. "How old are you?! Open the door!"

You try a different tactic "... I won't hurt you" you try to say convincingly.

He doesn't answer after a while and you throw your arms in the air and turn around. "For goodness sake!" you shout.

You turn around and are surprised to see Baekhyun and Sehun at the top of the stairs staring at you. In your surprise you forgot to let your arms drop to the side and you're staring at them with your arms in the air. Baekhyun looks worried and a little scared. Sehun looks amused.

You drop your arms. "Hello" you smile.

"Are you alright?" Baekhyun asks you.

"Yeah I'm fine, I was just... looking for Sehun" you explain.

"I thought you wanted Baekhyun?" Sehun says "I went and got him for you!"

"... Thank you" you smile tensely at him.

Sehun opens his door with his key, as he walks inside you can see amusement still on his face.

"So what did you want?" Baekhyun asks.

"I just wanted to ask when we're leaving" you say "so I know when to pack".

He looks at his watch, "Its 6pm now.. So.... About 2 hours" he looks up and smiles "let me know if you need help packing".

"Okay" you nod "thanks.. I'll go get started now then".