~Kai and Kyungsoo~

Chanyeol before flowers (temporary hiatus)
In an icecream parlor somewhere.. Kyungsoo and Kai sit in a late night ice cream parlor chatting, giggling and having a good time. Kai is leaning her head on Kyungsoo's shoulder.. It wasn't a complete lie that they went out for desserts.. Earlier that night.. When they both entered the kitchen Kai instantly clapped her hands "Did you see that?!" She beams at Kyungsoo. "They were so cute together! They make a terrific couple!". "Yeah!" He agrees "although still a little shy". She looked at him "you're right... you was quite shy.. But she's never dated before!". Really?! He thinks, but you is really cute.. He looks at Kai and wonders about her, she's beautiful! He remembers Sehun, oh yeah... She probably likes bad boys like Sehun.. He shakes his head. Silly D.O, he scolds himself. She's so beautiful, lively, bold and confident.. And she likes my cooking he smiles. Then he sighs, he's never been able to get the girl he wants, those girls are always attracted to the Sehuns and Chanyeols.. She's out of my league.. "Kyungsoo..?" Kai suddenly asks. "Yes?" He asks snapping out of his self scolding. "We need a plan to get you and Chanyeol together right now to have some alone time because she's still very shy.." Kai suggests. "What do you have in mind?" Kyungsoo asks. "Its like me and you!" Kai says "we're in the kitchen getting dessert ready by ourselves and we're talking a lot!" She smiles.  "Yeah" D.O blushes. "We just need to get those two in a situation like this!" She smiles.. "But how?" D.O asks confused. "We'll let them make the desserts!" Kai says proudly "..we need to.. Somehow leave.." She suggests. "What? the house?!" D.O asks with wide eyes. "Yeah!" Kai shouts happily and laughs at his surprise.. He's really cute, she thinks.. "What's our reason, if anyone asks?!". "Umm.. Leave that to me!" She says. She takes a large sticky note from a pile on the counter and writes on it using a pen. She hands it to Kyungsoo to read, "good enough?" She asks. "Perfect" he smiles impressed. He quickly goes in the dessert section of the fridge and takes all the desserts except the one with nuts. She smiles at him understanding, but then frowns as he walks over to the bin "hey! Where are you going with that?!" she asks. "I'm getting rid of it" D.O says cheerfully. Kai laughs "No! Don't throw it away! That'd be a waste!" She opens another draw in the fridge "hey! Stick it here" she suggests happily. Its the vegetable draw. Kai's on to something! After you's cooking of the vegetables, no-one will be in a rush to get more! Kai gets 5 bowls out to accompany the note. "Ahh" she smiles "they're gonna have so much fun!... We should get going! We've taken quite a while, they might come any minute now!" she quickly says. "Okay, I just need to do something quickly!" D.O says and picks up the pen. On the reverse side of the note Kai watches D.O carefully scribble on some instructions for the dessert. She smiles, he's so caring and practical. He's also so innocent and smiley.. And his cooking.. He cooked your favorite meal so well! You could marry him, Kai thinks. She blushes, stop it, stop it, stop thinking like this! She thinks. He probably likes cute girls.. Like himself.. Like Luhan. She sighs. D.O looks up "Sorry!" He says "let's quickly go now!" Kai and Kyungsoo disappear round the corner to the corridor just as Chanyeol and you arrive. They both quickly rush outside then go to D.O's nearest car - A mercedes. "Wow" Kai breathes. "Get in!" Kyungsoo says and opens the door for Kai. She smiles shyly. When they're both in the car D.O turns the radio on quietly to break the silence. "So where are we going? Kai asks. "Umm.." Kyungsoo actually doesn't know.. "Well we might as well go and get dessert now" D.O laughs and winks at Kai. She gets butterflies. "Urhh.. Yeah" she smiles awkwardly. "What do you feel like?!" she ask him quickly. "I dunno, but I think that since we had spaghetti for dinner, we should keep it traditional and have italian ice cream for dessert" he says smiling "I know the best place!" They both arrive around 10 minutes later. When Kai steps out of the car she notices how chilly it is and shivers. Silly dress! She thinks, why do I always get my shoulder out? D.O notices and quickly. Takes off his suit jacket and puts it around Kai's shoulders. She gasps and blushes "Thank you.." She smiles. He smiles too. OMGOMGOMGGG Kai thinks, what a gentleman! No other guy would ever do that! D.O gives a sigh of relief.. He thought she might reject it.. Come on! D.O thinks, be confident! They walk into the shop and up to the counter where they look at the menus. "Um.. Problem" Kai suddenly says. "What?" Kyungsoo asks. "I left my purse at your house.." She explains. Kyungsoo waves his hand "don't worry I'll pay!". "But its not like we're on a date" she says! "It kinda is now" he says smiling and meeting her eyes. She does a huge red blush, which he sees and smiles. They both order then find a nice private table. They sit, eat and talk. First about you and Chanyeol. Then relationsips. Then their past relationships. Then cooking. Then anything. They become closer and more natural, and begin to have more fun. They sit there, Kai with D.O's jacket on and her head on his shoulder, D.O smiling happily finishing his ice cream. They both sit there with secret feelings, but obvious blushes and smiles comfortable and happy with eachother until closing time~