Staying over

Chanyeol before flowers (temporary hiatus)
"Sure" Baekhyun says and D.O smiles. "You two can stay in the guest rooms upstairs". You don't really know what to say. How did your day end up like this? You ask yourself. You can't go home, its too late anyway.. You have no choice but to stay here.. Okay one night only! You allow yourself. "Thank you D.O" you smile awkwardly.

"Let me show you the guestrooms" D.O smiles "follow me" he guides you to the stairs where he runs up. You follow him to the 2nd flight where he stops, turns to you and Baekhyun and says "sorry there's a little problem". "Huh?" You ask wondering if its not possible to stay anymore. "Two of the guest rooms are under renovation.." D.O begins to explain "...there's one left.. But don't worry its the big one!". "Its okay", Baekhyun says. They both look at you. What is this?! I need my privacy!!!,you think OMG, you remember what you look like when you wake up, and the stories that Luhan tells you of you sleep talking. "Um.. Okay" you reply in a broken hysterical voice. You quickly hatch a plan in your mind to disappear and find a sofa to sleep on as soon as Baekhyun falls asleep. "Let me show you the room then" D.O offers and you and Baekhyun follow him. You follow him to a a huge room covered in cream wallpaper with red curtains, a white sofa, a fluffy red carpet, a white desk in the corner, a large bed with white and red dressing. You look around and see a large TV at the end of the bed, and on the other side of the room two slim double doors that open that open up to the balcony. "Wow" you breathe, "this room is amazing". Its something you've always wished you could've had.

You turn to tell D.O how wonderful it is, but you realize he's not there. "Um, where's D.O?" You ask Baekhyun. "I'm here" D.O says walking into the room carrying towels and some changes of clothes. "Sorry I don't really have any women's pajamas" D.O says, "you'll just have to cope with sweat pants and a T-shirt". You don't mind and smile gratefully. He gives you your clothes and gives Baekhyun some clothes, then he hands you a towel - white for you and yellow for Baekhyun. Itneresting, you think, the yellow towel seems to suit Baekhyun. "You guys, feel free to use the guest bathrooms, they're for guests so they're stocked up on clean toothbrushes and everything, just look in the cupboards" he says and smiles. "I think I'm going to head off to bed myself now, good night' he says and leaves.

Then you're just left with Baekhyun. There is NO way you are staying here, you're going to find a sofa downstairs or something before you make a fool of yourself. "You sleep in the bed" Baekhyun interrupts your thoughts, "I'll sleep on the floor". "Nonono, its fine', you say. If you're gonna leave he might as well take the most comfortable spot. "Don't worry, I like sleeping on the floor" He explains. What a strange boy, you think, strange, yet intriguing. "I'm going to use the bathroom now" he says and disappears into the corridor.

Okay now"s your chance! You think. Run downstairs and find a couch, sofa or whatever, heck, you'd even do a Baekhyun and sleep on the floor. You poke your head out of the corridor, look left, look right and see no-one. You quietly creep out onto the floor, creep down the stairs and curse when you creak a floorboard. You decide to slide on your down the stairs, more silent that way. When you get downstairs you looks around, but find yourself in the kitchen. You don't know how to get to the living room. Mmmmmmmm, you think to yourself, you can smell the spaghetti bolognaise you and D.O ate earlier, it was amazing.. You must have some again! "D.O's gone to sleep and Baekhyun's in the bathroom" you say to yourself "I have plenty of time to find somewhere to sleep" you mumble to yourself. You find a bowl and scoop a family sized portion of spaghetti and sauce. You sit down and spend your time savoring the taste. When you finish you wash up, but then catch sight of the time and gasp, its almost midnight! You still have school in the morning! You gasp again! School!! Then you realize you're still in your uniform which is quite dirty because of falling in the leaves earlier. You sigh and continue looking for a sofa and stumble on a note. You read it. "Your uniform is quite dirty, if you want to wash it, walk upstairs and open one of the doors, you'll find a laundry room where I've set everything up for you" you read the note from D.O. Awwww! He is amazing! You think! You wonder how a sweet guy like him is still single.

You go back upstairs to the floor where your room is and look around the corridoor. There's a quite a few room here you think to yourself.. You open the first, its your room. You open the second, its locked. You open the third, its a guest bathroom.. Baekhyun must be in the room then. You open the fourth door and look around. Oooh another guest bathroom, you think, D.O is- OMG you just realised Baekhyun is staring in the front of the mirror posing in the yellow towel. You scream, run out and run into the last door, thankfully the laundry room. You slap your face and cringe, that was so embarrassing! You walk over to the high-tech looking machine in the beautifully decorated room. On the machine there was another note. "I've already put soap in" just put your uniform in and turn it on, it should be ready in the morning" you smile, then continue "if you turn around there's a dressing gown" you turn around and see a fluffy white gown. Wow, you think.

You change out of your uniform and load it into the machine. Then you put on the dressing gown. You still need to brush your teeth and have a shower so you go into the room. You walk into the room and find the towel and pajamas that D.O left you. Then you quickly run into the spare guest bathroom so you don't bump into Baekhyun