Sorry

Chanyeol before flowers (temporary hiatus)
"you!" You hear "..its Chanyeol.."

Your head shoots up surprised, as does Chen's. Its Chanyeol!!! You gasp, and your heart swells.... He came....

Yes! That means you're getting saved! Time to be cheeky!

You shuffle your chair a few centimeters closer to Chen and kick his knees while he's turned around looking at where Chanyeol is. He's taken by surprise and is taken off his feet. You shuffle your chair a bit more and start kicking him in the face with your legs. "Take this you pathetic excuse for life" you say kicking him with every word you say "I'll make sure you never model again".

Suddenly you feel your chair being dragged back. Confused, you turn around and see one of the 'shadow men' dragging you away from Chen. You didn't even know there was one behind you.. OMG you realize... They're everywhere! You're about to shout for Chanyeol to be careful when you hear a loud thump and an "Aish".

"Chanyeol!" You shout "Where are you? Be careful! There's other people here"

Chen gets up off the floor, looks at you with a bruised face and smiles. Then he turns round to put his attention on Chanyeol.

One of the men is dragging Chanyeol by his jacket. Then he throws him over to where you're sitting so that he's lying at your feet. You can see by his face he isn't conscious. You breathe sharply. "Chanyeol... Chanyeol.. Are you okay?" You ask hysterically.

"Are you stupid? He can't hear you" Chen says laughing.

"Kinda wish I was unconscious so I couldn't hear you too.." You roll your eyes "go find something else to do, I'm busy" you say with your full attention on Chanyeol.

His face drops. Then he smiles again. He turns around too look for something "okay.." He says.

You focus on Chanyeol. "Chanyeol" you whisper. He doesn't respond.

"Chanyeol" you whisper getting more desperate. You want too wipe the blood off his face but your arms are tied behind your back and you're helpless.

"Chanyeol" you whisper again. You're overwhelmed with gratitude that he even came. But now he's lying on a floor unconscious..

"Chanyeol, I'm sorry" you say breaking down "I'm sorry for everything" You start crying "...its all my fault we're in this mess"

"Chanyeol please.. Wake up" you whisper. Then use your foot to tap him on the arm.

He stirs. You keep on doing it. "Aiiiiish.... What is this?" He asks in a voice sounding like he just woke up in the morning.

You sigh and smile "...Chanyeol".

He looks up at you sharply "you!" He quickly scrambles to his feet but buckles under the pain of his legs. "ooowwwWW Aish" he gasps.

"What's wrong?" You ask worried.

"Nothing" he says. He looks at you then sits up as high as he can and grabs you in a strong hug "you" he says "I'm so sorry".

"Chanyeol... No..." You say into his shoulder "Its all my fault, I'm the one who got us into this. Chanyeol... I'm sorry" you pull away and look into his face "Chanyeol... It took me some time to admit it... But I do have feelings for you. I love you"

He grabs you into another hug. "you.... I love you too, I've loved you from the moment you threw the potato at me"

Somewhere behind you both, you hear the sound of someone throwing up. Still hugging Chanyeol, you turn your head and see Chen mock vomitting. Real mature.

"How cheesy" he says.

You're not going to lie, it is...But you don't care.

"Just shut up" Chanyeol says to him "I should kill you".

Chanyeol is still hugging you. Nice, but quite prolonged seeing as together you only have one pair of free arms (his) and one pair of free legs (yours) to defend yourself. But then you notice he's slyly untying your arms from behind you back. You try to distract Chen.

"Chanyeol! Don't be so rude to Chen!" You protest.

Chen and Chanyeol both stop whatever they're doing and stare at you, but you signal Chanyeol to keep going by waving around your arms behind your back.

"Yeah, he's just.... A lonely guy..." You say. You know you're going to start talking rubbish. But as soon as your arms are free you're going to slap Chen so hard he forgets his name.

"This is the only way he can get people to hang out with him"

Chen's eye twitches, but that's not enough.. You want to see him squirm.

"You know Chen asked me to be his girlfriend... Awkward..." you start, talking to Chanyeol.

"ENOUGH" Chen shouts, but its okay, your hands are free. Chanyeol suddenly puts something in your hand. What is this? You ask yourself feeling it. Oh! Its your phone. You understand what Chanyeol is trying to tell you. You turn around and wink to him. He smiles.

You quickly get up and fling the phone at Chen's face.

It hits him on the mouth and he shrieks. Damn. You look at your phone on the floor... Its in one piece, but Chen is spitting out teeth...

"What did you do that for?!" Chanyeol asks shouting.

"Isn't that what you gave me it for?!" You ask him.

"No! I gave it to you to call the police!!" He shouts.

Oh.

"Although... This is nice..." Chanyeol says smiling at Chen.

"Come on! Run!" You shout at Chanyeol and start running for escape. "HELP" you start screaming "HELP HELP HELP!!"

You're running to the window when you realize that Chanyeol isn't behind you. He's still sitting on the floor, oh yeah his legs.. "you" he says "Go! The others are outside! Get yourself to a hospital".

"Chanyeol!" You shout "I'm not leaving without you" How could you when he came in for you? You turn to run back to him. But then you see Chen pick up a chair and hold it above his head. What is he doing? You ask yourself. Then you realize he's going to hit Chanyeol. You speed up and dive to cover Chanyeol. You get hit on your arm, the one that just healed, and the shoulder holding it really hard as the chair breaks into pieces from the force Chen used.

You feel a wave of pain take over your body.

You hear Chanyeol shouting.

You hear more glass breaking and the sounds of many people charging in.

You feel Chanyeol hug you tightly.

Then you black out.