All the secrets come out now

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lW_l_5qOVSg&feature=related

-------

Everyone stared at Kris in disbelief.

“It’s all true. I was there when Ara told the prophecy to mei-mei.” Luhan whispered.

Kris lifted his gaze up to Kai, “Now you see why you can’t fall in love with her. You and Haebin share the same mother.”

There was a terse pause then all hell broke loose. “WELL ! IT’S TOO LATE NOW!” He shoved your lamp, and it shattered into many pieces on the floor.

Chanyeol swiftly grabbed your wrist and moved you out of the way.

Kai strode out the door without glancing your way.

“Kai-“ Suho called, but he didn’t turn back. Suho ran after him. Suho grabbed his arm, “Kai, come on. You can’t just leave like this-“

“You want me to still stay in that room with the girl I love AFTER KNOWING SHE’S MY ING HALF-SISTER?!” He snarled.

Suho’s face fell, “Kai…”

Kai sharply turned and jumped onto the rooftop. Suho saw him disappear beyond the buildings. *Poor Kai…* He couldn’t even imagine how Kai would feel right now.

You stood there in Chanyeol’s arm, dazed and mystified. This all felt like a dream. Your true identity felt too surreal. You dragged your eyes up to Kris, “How come I’m different then? I don’t have any powers. I don’t age like you guys do. I’m just a normal girl.”

“Females that are born from a male human and a female alien don’t have any alien characteristics. The alien traits are passed down from the fathers.” Chen quietly noted.

“Wait…” D.O.’s eyes widened, “Does our Professor know this…? Is that why he called her…Star…?”

You stared at him in realization. *Oh no…is that why Exo-K came to me also…* Kris nodded.

Baekhyun stepped up with an astonished expression, “You mean…the Professor knew about Star and Kai all along?” “Yes, he knew.” Kris whispered.

“What the hell was he thinking sending Kai to her without telling him about it?!” D.O. sneered, obviously disappointed in their teacher.

This was all too much to take in. “I want to be alone now.” You quietly spoke.

Eleven eyes looked at you. “Please…leave…” You whispered.

The aliens uneasily glanced at each other then left the room.

“Star…are you sure you’ll be all right?” Chanyeol asked apprehensively. “If you want, I can stay with you-“

“Chanyeol.” Baekhyun grasped his shoulder. Chanyeol looked back at him.

Baekhyun shook his head. Chanyeol’s face fell. “Okay then, Star…we’ll go…”

They left and shut the door behind them.

You slumped onto the bed. *I can’t believe this.* You glanced down at the ring in your palm. It felt like a burdensome anvil on your hand.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter