Confession

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y70I7pvxOCo 

-----

“Star, we’re ready to watch the movie!” Sehun called.

“Oh! I’ll get the DVD. It’s in my room.” You headed towards the staircase and glanced back. Baekhyun winked. You blushed again and ran upstairs. You darted into your room and put a hand over your racing heart. *Why is my heart beating so fast like this? Gosh, that Baekhyun is such a tease. More than Kai or Chanyeol.* Shaking your head, you went to your bookshelf and searched for ‘Men in Black’.

Suddenly, there was a knock on your door.

“I’m still looking for the movie, Sehun!” You hollered.

The door opened, “I’m not Sehun.”

You turned around, “Oh, it’s you Kai.” You continued searching for the gift. Kai entered your room and shut the door behind him. “Where did I put that DVD? Oh. Here it is! Found it!” You grabbed it with a smile. “Come on, let’s go.”

You started walking towards the door, but Kai blocked your path. Quizzically, you looked up at him, “Wae?”

“I told them that you lost the movie, and they should watch something else.” Kai said.

“What?! Why?! The movie is right here!” You held out the DVD.

Kai gently pushed your hand down by your side. “I wanted to talk to you, that’s why.”

“Fine.” You pouted and crossed your arms, “But be quick. I want to show the alien that looks like D.O. Seriously, his eyes are THAT big.” You made spectacles for your eyes and chortled.

Kai softly smiled. He took your wrists and placed your hands back by your sides.

You blinked at him, “Kai, waegulae? You’re so serious right now.”

“Because this is a serious moment.” He said.

You grew concerned, “Is everything all right? You didn’t fight with Kris, did you? Because-“

Kai put a finger to your lips. You stopped talking. Kai deeply gazed into your eyes. “Don’t…bring up his name, or any other male’s name, right now, Star.” He grasped your hands and squeezed them tightly, “Right now…I want it to be just me and you.”

You blinked at him in wonder and squinted one eye. *Is something wrong? I get really uneasy when Kai becomes serious like this.* You grew anxious, “Kai, you’re not leaving again, are you?” He paused then tilted his head in curiosity, “Why would you suddenly ask that?”

“Because you’re being so serious.” You pointed out. Kai softened. You panicked, “Kai, Exo-K or Exo-M isn’t leaving, are they? Please don’t tell me you guys are-“

“Shh, Star. Calm down. It’s okay. We’re not leaving at all.” Kai softly murmured. Your breathing slowed down, and you swallowed hard. *For a second, I thought they were…* Your heartbeat slowed down.

Kai cupped the back of your head and drew you to his chest. He held you closely against his beating heart. “My precious Star…it seems like I’ve always been joking with you. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to make you worried. I was being serious because I have something important to tell you. And I thought this was the ideal moment to tell you.” Kai disclosed.

You stepped back and curiously looked up at him, “Something important? What is it?”

Kai hesitated. He wanted to gauge your reaction first. Kai grasped your hands, “I didn’t give you your birthday present yet, did I, Star?”

“No…but you don’t have to get me anything.” You said.

“I did though.” He said.

“Okay then…what is it?” You asked.

Kai placed your hands against his pounding chest and deeply gazed into your eyes. “My heart.” He whispered.

You gave him a flat look and tried to pull away, “Don’t joke-“

“I’m not joking.” Kai pressed your palms against his rapidly beating chest. “Do you feel that, Star? Do you feel my heart? Does it seem like I’m joking to you?”

Your expression told him that he wasn’t the slightest bit kidding. You swallowed hard with round eyes, “Kai-“ Kai yanked you close to him. Your face grew warm at the way he was intently gazing at you.

“I love you, Star.” He whispered. You looked up at him, “I know, Kai. I told you that I lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter