The First Snow

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdVerXUagHA

------

Winter approached and the fall semester was just about ending. You only had a couple finals left, and you would be free to enjoy the vacation.

It was a cold winter night. “Careful. It’s very delicate.” You motioned.

Luhan transported the large, dusty boxes from the attic to the living room.

“What are all these for?” Xiumin peered at the boxes. Dust filled his nose, and he began to have a sneezing fit. “What is this magic?!” Xiumin roared as he sneezed over and over again.

“It’s not magic.” You opened the box and parts of the artificial Christmas tree could be seen. “It’s a Christmas tree.”

“CHRISTMAS!” Sehun came spinning into the living room. You laughed at his reaction to Christmas. You had told him about the holiday last week, and he was more than excited. They didn’t celebrate Christmas on planet Exo so it would be a new, wonderful experience for the 12 aliens.

Baekhyun, Suho, Lay, and Chen helped you pull out the parts of the tree. You set up the base and one by one, the five you put the tree together. “There.”You stepped back to admire the plain Christmas tree.

“I want to decorate!” Sehun dashed over. “Me, too! Me, too!” Tao came out of nowhere and joined the festivity.

You watched as they began to put the ornaments on the tree. *I haven’t done this since my dad passed away. The sight of the Christmas tree without my dad had been a symbol of me spending Christmas alone that year. Now…* You looked at the 12 aliens by your side and smiled. *I’m not alone anymore.*

“Look, Star.” Sehun pulled out the tinkling, yellow star, and smiled, “It’s you.” You chuckled at the reference.

Luhan waved his hand. The lights untangled themselves and gracefully settled on the branches. Kai plugged in the lights and they began to shine dazzlingly.

“Waa…so pretty~” Sehun marveled. You beamed and put your arm through his *I think so, too.* Tao came on your other side and took your other arm, “It’s as shiny as you, mei-mei~” “Hey! That’s my line!” Sehun complained. “Don’t fight now.” You untangled your arms from them and tilted your head, “The tree is kind of crooked. How come?”

While you, Luhan, and Kai tried to solve that puzzle, someone snuck into the kitchen to get a taste of the Christmas cookies you had baked earlier. “Hehe~ mine!” Xiumin reached for one and began to eat it. Someone threw a plastic ornament at him. “What the heck?!” He spun around in outrage.

Sehun, D.O., and Chanyeol shook their heads.

“Greedy, aren’t you?” D.O. asked. “You’re supposed to wait until the cookies cool down! That’s what Star said!” Sehun pointed out.

Xiumin made the temperature drop a bit and grinned, “Better, right?” Laughing, he took another cookie.

Sehun scowled and Chanyeol raised an eyebrow.

Xiumin looked through random drawers as he happily munched on the cookie. “Oh!” Xiumin pulled out the pepper spray, “What is this?! It looks like some sort of gun!” D.O., Sehun, and Chanyeol glanced at each other and widely grinned. They were all thinking the same thing.

“Actually,” D.O. cleared his throat, “That is a powerful tool that gives you X-ray vision.”

“Muh?! Really?!” Xiumin asked.

Sehun eagerly nodded, “Yeah. You spray that in your eyes, and you’ll get X-ray vision instantly. I tried it once and I was able to see through walls!”

“Waa…” Xiumin admired the object.

*He’s so gullible.* Chanyeol tried hard not to laugh.

“I want to try!” Xiumin uncapped it. “Go ahead.” D.O. shrugged.

The three mischievous Exo-K aliens waited in anticipation. Xiumin pointed the object to his eyes and sprayed. Instantly, he screamed. “WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ?! IT BURNS!” D.O., Sehun, and Chanyeol cracked up and hi-fived each other.

You and Chen ran into the kitchen. “What’s going on?” You saw the pepper spray on the ground and your face fell, “Oh no. You guys didn’t.”

“He sprayed it himself. We didn’t force him to do anything.” D.O. shrugged.

“Gosh, you guys.” You rolled your eyes and ran over, “Xiumin, stop flailing your arms! Let me see! We need to put water in your eyes! Chen, pin him down!” Chen grabbed onto Xiumin. You filled cup with water and began to pour it over Xiumin’s eyes. He began to calm down bit by bit, but he was still whimpering in pain, and you didn’t blame him at all.

“Sehun.” You eyed him, “You know how it feels to get this in your eye. How could you do this to him?!”

Sehun innocently shrugged, “He was stupid enough to fall for the trick.”

You grabbed the pepper spray and aimed it towards him.

“AHH!” Sehun ducked on impulse and dodged out of the room.

You shook your head and tossed the pepper spray in the garbage can. *I won’t need this anymore.* You wet a towel and put it over Xiumin’s closed, puffy eyes. You looked at Chen, “Can you go get Lay?” Chen nodded and left the kitchen.

Minutes later, Lay came in. “Can you heal Xiumin’s eyes?” You asked.

“What happened?” Lay asked. You eyed Chanyeol a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter