Spy

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR-6zJ3V55c&feature=relmfu

-------

It was late afternoon. After showering and relaxing for a while, you met Exo-K in the lobby to grab something to eat. They were already there by the time you came down.

Chanyeol saw you, pursed his lips into a pout, and slipped his hands into his pockets.

“Ready to go?” You asked. “Yes! I’m famished!” Sehun said. “You bottomless pit.” You lightly whacked his arm with an affectionate smile.

You started walking with Suho when you noticed Chanyeol lingering behind. You slowed down and caught up with him. Lightly you elbowed his side, “Yo.” He sullenly looked away.

“Are you still irked? Come on! I’m not wearing a zucchini right now!” You threw up your arms.

Chanyeol turned his head and looked at you. He meant to send you a warning look but when you smiled at him that way, his insides melted and irritation vanished at once. Chanyeol couldn’t help but break out into a smile. You laughed, “I knew you were a softie.” You lightly shoved him with your arm and grinned.

Chanyeol warmly smiled and put his arm around your neck. He pulled you close and sniffed your hair. “You smell good, Star.”

You rolled your eyes, “Here we go again. What’s with you and ramen and shiny things and my scent? Weirdo.” You lightly shoved him away and hastened to catch up with D.O. to make sure the pool incident hadn’t scarred him for life.

Chanyeol put his hands back in his pockets and smiled *That’s an easy answer. They’re all related to you.*

The 7 of you ate delicious food and decided to take a tour around beautiful Shanghai. This was your first vacation out of the country and you knew you had chosen the right spot. You looked up at the sky and sighed with content. *Such a wondrous city.*

“Look at this, hyung!” Sehun pointed. “Star, Star! What is that?!”

You lazily shrugged, “I don’t know, Sehun. It’s my first time here and I don’t know much about this place…”

“I found Star.” D.O. pointed.

“Huh?” All of you crowded around the glass window. There was a gigantic silver star adorned with colorful and shiny rubies and gems. “Oh Star! What are you doing in there?!” Suho beamed at the object as if it really was you. Everyone burst into laughter.

“Silly aliens.” You chuckled and shook your head.

“OHMYGOSH! LOOK!” Sehun went running in the direction of another fascinating object.

“Sehun! You’re going to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter