Monitor

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7fPz4KlTEM

-----

You caught up with your new friends and the three of you entered one of the female dormitories.

Yejin, Jinju, and you walked up to the second floor and they opened up one of the doors near the end of the hallway.

“Welcome to our haven~” Yejin opened the door.

“Waa~” The dorm room wasn’t large but it was big enough for two girls to live in. There was a bunk bed along with two desks and two drawers. You could tell which side was Yejin’s and which one was Jinju’s.

Yejin’s desk was full of stickers and art drawings. It was very bright with happy smiles all over the place.

Jinju’s was simple and organized with all sorts of calculators.

“Are you a math major?” You asked.

“Can you guess with the calculators?” She gave you a friendly smirk.

“Junnie doesn’t look like it but she’s a pure mathematical genius.” Yejin nodded.

*I envy you.* You thought.

“What major are you?” Jinju asked.

“For now, I’m literature but I might change in the future…” You looked around the room some more. You spotted a familiar poster by the bottom bunk. Your eyes shined, “WHOSE BED IS THIS?!”

“Mine!” Yejin raised her arm.

“ARE YOU A SHAWOL?!” You asked excitedly.

“SINCE THE BEGINNING! ARE YOU?!” She asked.

“YES!” You squealed.

The two of you screamed and jumped up and down with thrill.

“Oh boy. Here we go again.” Jinju rolled her eyes.

“I knew we’d get along ever since I first saw you! There was something SHINY about you!” Yejin laughed. “I’m so happy to meet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter