67. Hey, come over

This is the Choi Family

Taking care of 6 kids is not easy. Joshua knows, because he had watched Jihoon take care of all 6 of them easily, but he himself could just barely hold the fort together. Having two sets of hands is easier. And it's true, Joshua watched Jihoon and Wonwoo efficiently herd the children to their necessities whether it be personal necessities like bathing them or daily necessities like meals. So where is Hoshi when he needs him?!

Frustrated at the lack of manpower, he dialed Hoshi's number. The moment the line connected, he started. 

"YAH! When the kids were in the ER we promised to take care of them until they were well again. Where are you?!"

A long sigh was heard, but no response. Usually Hoshi is the one to bring up the spirits, hearing him so down doesn't sit well with Joshua.

"Yah, are you okay? What's going on?" There was silence, but then a little shuffling was heard. At least Hoshi was still listening.

"It's nothing hyung."

"There's no way that nothing is wrong. Even if something was wrong, I'd be the first one you'd come running and whining to. What's up? I'm here to listen."

"It's..... really nothing. I'm just a little confused and hung up about something."

"Is this about music?"

"...How did you know?"

"Bro, don't you know who I am? I'm THE Joshua Hong. I know you better than you know yourself. Now better than before. Almost every time you have trouble, it's music related. What's got you hung up?"

"It's just, ... do you really wanna know?" If Hoshi were right before him right now, Joshua would have grabbed his throat.

"Don't beat around the bush, speak now." It took another pause before he finally spoke.

"I...so 'member my solo? Hurricane."

"Yea?"

"It's written by Woozi. And well, he got a lot of unwanted attention before the release, but it all turned out well in the end. So, I ended up messaging him my gratitude and praises once the song top the charts. ..Uh... Seungcheol hyung doesn't know this, but I've been keeping contact with Woozi the whole time. For commemoration, Woozi came out and said that Woo and Zi are 2 separate persons."

"....okay why are you telling me this?" Joshua was beyond confused. Most of the stuff he already knew because Woozi is not just some tabloid, the musician is the most popular masked musician on the market.

"It's just.... I think I know who Woo is. And I don't know what to do." He dropped the bomb.

"....Are you going to tell me who it is?"

"Is that the point right now?" Hoshi deadpanned. "WhAaAt? I'm just a little curious." Joshua teased.

"And so? Why do you have to do something about it?"

"What do you mean?"

"Do you want to know for sure if he is who he is or do you feel like you have a duty to tell others who he is? What are you trying to do with this information, this hunch?"

"That's not...I just...." It's not that, there's just an itchy feeling of knowing something you're not suppose to know that just ....there.

"Look, I don't know what's going through your head right now, but stop it with the confusion and this...this negative energy kind of stuff. It's yuck with your personality." Hoshi's personality is bright and full of energy. When performing, he is the most captivating being. He shouldn't be mulling over things, he shouldn't even be thinking! He should be doing!

Hoshi chuckles. "I though you were Joshua Hong. Knows me better than me."

"Oh! So you were paying attention to me. So listen to me clearly. If something is suppose to happen, it will happen. It doesn't have to be now, it can be later." 

"Yea, I know. I don't want to expose him, that's not what I want to do, just making it clear. As far as I know, it's just the timing of the messages and the one folder I peeked into, other than that there's no conclusive evidence that he is Woo but it's messing with me."

"So you will spill~! Mhm, now why is it messing with you?"

"......"

"Do you want to get closer? Is this because you though he was something else?"

"...I guess I had a set image for who he was and I've just been caught off guard. Nothing against the guy, just thrown off." Didn't expect it either.

"You don't even know if it really is him or not, just chill. Let future Hoshi deal with it when you do know. Unless you're going to dig up the answer soon?" The best solution right now is just waiting for fate to take it's turn. But Joshua's curiosity couldn't be helped. 

"No no. I won't dig into it. Woozi the musician is a mysterious figure, I think I'll just leave him in the shadows. I think."

"Well, is this topic solved? Feel better?"

"...Thanks hyung."

"You're not doing anything important right now right? Got some spare time?"

"Yea?"

"THEN GET YOUR NICE OVER HERE AND HELP ME!!!"

----------

 Hi everyone~

Winter break ended and university is back in full force. Today's chapter is a little short, sorry! My notebooks are already filling up with notes and data.... sad life *cries* Good luck to everyone in every walk of life, life is a journey!

Byeeeeeeeeeee

BlueMoonStone