100. Stylish

This is the Choi Family

Jihoon took an afternoon nap and recharged before showing off his work.

"Did you have good sleep?" Seungcheol asked, fixing Jihoon's hair with his hands. They walked together to the bathroom so that Jihoon could wash up, Seungcheol sticking to him just cuz. Brushing his teeth for the second time today, Jihoon blinked his bleary eyes looking back at his relfection in the mirror. 

Since they're in the bathroom, Seungcheol took the comb and continued to mess with Jihoon's hair. Jihoon use to hate people touching him, but he has gotten use to hugs and people touching his head. Before only Wonwoo could touch his head, but ever since the others started living together, they couldn't help touching the kids heads, and this included Jihoon and Wonwoo. 

"Jihoonie, your hair has been getting longer, do you want a hair cut?" Jihoon shook his head. "Mind if I tie it back for you?" Jihoon shook his head.

Getting the okay, Seungcheol tied Jihoon's hair back, but his fringe was still too short to pull back. Snickering to himself, he took another hair tie.

-------------

Jihoon poked his head into every room, looking for the people he needed. "H-hyung?" He called. Jeonghan turned around from taking care of Chan. "*chokes* ahem! Yes? What's up?" 

"Where is H-hoshi hyung?" 

"I think he's out in the backyard. I'm pretty sure he's filling the inflatable pool there."

"T-thanks."

Going to the backyard, he passed by Jun.

"PFFTTT-"

"..?"

"AHEM! Uh, you're looking for Hoshi right? He's in the yard."

"Ungh."

Jihoon heard Jun laughing behind him, but he couldn't be bothered right now. He's got a lot to share! 

Finding Hoshi out back, he called him over.

"Hoshi-hyung, I-i finished the s-song. P-please come listen..."

Hoshi turned around at his name but turned right back around. 

"...?" Hoshi smacked himself in the face. "*Cough* ah, yea! I'll be right there. Are you going to get Wonwoo next?"

"Ungh." 

Going back inside, he went to the kitchen where he thought Wonwoo might be, but Joshua was there instead.

"Mm? Jihoon! You're awake~? Feel okay?"

"Ungh."

"Looking for Wonwoo?"

"Ungh." How did he know?

"He's in the laundry room. Be sure to show off how cute you are~"

"...?" Jihoon left the kitchen confused.

Finding Wonwoo finishing up with the washing machine, Wonwoo stopped and stared.

"Wonwoo-hyung?" Wonwoo was staring really hard at him.

"Jihoon, have you seen yourself in the mirror?"

"...? Ungh." Of course he did, he did while brushing his teeth.

"If that's the case, then it's fine."

"Come with me. Music."

"Okay~"

-------------

All of them were called into Jihoon's room, where they finally got a good look around. Out of courtesy, none of them except Wonwoo has been in Jihoon's room since the first time they began living in this house. Simply because Jihoon was a sensitive person and they all believed that teenagers needed their own space.

It's also the first time they've entered since Wonwoo and Jihoon revealed themselves as Woozi so Jihoon must of moved things around. Taking a look around, they saw his set up; matching the equipment that he used back in the Hurricane collaboration,  again the others felt that they really were before Woozi.

"Here." Jihoon quickly got in his seat and quickly let the others listen. While they really want to pay attention, they couldn't help staring at Jihoon's head. Hoshi spotted Seungcheol grinning to himself. "You...."

"Hm?"

"....nice."

Change Up started playing through the computer's speaker, the first voice they heard was Seungcheol. Everyone focused on the song, listening carefully.  Next was Hoshi, entering the first verse. Wonwoo nodded in acknowledgement. Finally hearing Jihoon's voice in it, everyone admired it even more. As Woozi, all the songs before Hurricane were sang by Wonwoo only, only Simple was by Jihoon. Hearing Jihoon's voice they felt quite moved, happy that they got to know him in person. 

The song ended, they appreciated it in silence.

"...wow." Said Seungcheol.

"...amazing." said Hoshi.

"Good job." said Wonwoo.

Wordless at the amazing song they've listened to, Hoshi's brain was at work.

"Guys! This is going to be a hit! It has to! Wait 'til the rest of the world hears it!"

"Calm down, there's still many steps in between before we can reveal it." Seungcheol said seriously. "There's still registering it with the association, making the single CD and goods, and for advertising, an MV, some publications..." he listed. That was just the basic run down. 

"Ah, what do we do about the MV? We aren't going to show Jihoon, are we?" Hoshi asked. The three of them that sang looked at each other. Jihoon shook his head. Nope, he wasn't going to be in the MV. Wonwoo agreed. "Then is Seungcheol hyung going to be in the MV?"

Seungcheol thought for a while. "....no."

"Then only me?"

They all thought in silence.

"...does it have to be in person?" Wonwoo thought. "Wanna get someone to animate one?"

"Mmmm...." 

"We can leave this for later. Right now I just wanna squeeze you~" Hoshi made grabby hands at Jihoon. "You're so good~ you're amazing~ I love your voice~"

Seungcheol restrained him from behind. "Keep your dirty hands to yourself!"

Wonwoo grinned at their interactions. "Well, seeing as we have a producer, an idol, and an entertainment CEO. Might as well produce the whole thing ourselves haha." he joked.

"Don't we have Jeonghan? He does video editing. We can have him make a lyric video haha." Hoshi  responded.

"..." Seungcheol looked at the two.

"...? What's up Cheol hyung?" Hoshi asked innocently. 

"That's a great idea!!!!!"

"...eh? What did I say?"

"Jeonghaaaaaannnn!!!!!!!"

Jeonghan was called into the room. "Wanna collaborate?"

"About what?"

"Making a video."

"Huh?"

"A music video."

"....eh?"

Silently, Seungcheol picked up the headphones left on the table and plugged it back into Jihoon's computer. Putting it on, he pretended that it wasn't working.

"Hm? Jihoon-ah, I wanna show Jeonghan the song but these headphones aren't working." he handed the headphones over smoothly. 

Jihoon naturally took the headphones and put them on. "...?" Something was blocking his way. Reaching up to touch, he felt what Seungcheol had done him. 

"Wait, you didn't know you had your hair in an apple hairstyle?" Jeonghan asked.

On the top of Jihoon's head, his bangs were tied up like a little sprout.

"You said you saw yourself in the mirror!!!" Wonwoo exclaimed.

Jihoon did! He was looking at himself in the mirror when he was brushing his teeth, Seungcheol was...Seungcheol.

Glaring at Seungcheol, Jihoon pouted.

"Sorry, you're too cute~" Seungcheol said, not regretting it at all. 

"It's very stylish~" Hoshi added.