51. Everyone

This is the Choi Family

Hoshi, Jun, Joshua and Seungcheol were over at the siblings house, playing with the little ones, taking them off Jihoon and Wonwoo's backs for the weekend. Jihoon and Wonwoo were quick to take up the opportunity, rushing to do their homework all in one sitting. "Come 'ere baby~ come to Hosh hosh's arms~" Hoshi cooed, trying to get Seungkwan to crawl towards him. Seungkwan was toddling around with a teddy bear in his clutches and headed straight for Hoshi's chest. "Good good~ come here~" With a sweet giggle Seungkwan moved closer only to swerve to the right and land on Hansol's back. "Sool~!" It was safe to say, Hoshi's heart only got broken again and again that day.

Jun was on the couch listening to Mingyu read a book out loud, a little circle made up of Joshua holding Chan, Myungho, Hansol and Seokmin on the carpet before him. Mingyu was very good at reading now that he practices a lot in school. Even if he reached a word he didn't know, his comprehension skills swapping the word for what he though was better and easier for the little ones to understand. "They growing up so fast~ I feel so old..."  Seungcheol whined in Joshua's side. They were both forsaken by the children and were sitting to the side watching them. "They can take care of themselves when Jihoonie and Wonwoo are away... are we really needed?" Joshua shoved Seungcheol off his shoulder. Seungcheol was being too clingy too early in the day. "Shove off brother, they are like this because we are here." Joshua was over at the kids other house more often than Seungcheol has and saw how rowdy the kids could be. This was the kids being 'under control'. 

On the other days when there's only Jihoon and Wonwoo around, Joshua sneakily watching from around the corner, the kids almost never leave them alone. Hyung this hyung that, they never get a break! They only seem more and more energetic with the addition of Wonwoo.

Seungcheol shudders as Joshua continues to describe how hectic taking care of 6 children are all by one's self. "Be grateful that Jihoon didn't force this on you." Joshua may have exaggerated a little (a lot) but Jihoon is really amazing. 

Jihoon and Wonwoo continued to slave away at homework, Wonwoo twice as slow with teaching Jihoon every so often. "Do you need to take a break?" Jihoon was suffering from another headache, one too many in the past month. Wonwoo could see how much Jihoon was struggling to comprehend the material. "We can continue this tomorrow. Let's get back to the children." Taking Jihoon by the hand, he moved them out of their room and back to the living room. The children perked up at seeing their favorite hyungs. With one glance, Mingyu could tell Jihoon wasn't feeling well, his hands clutched firmly in is own shirt, trembling a little. "Hyung, do you need something?" he asked. When Wonwoo wasn't around, Mingyu took care of the others. The children were understanding and obedient, knowing not to be too loud or messy. Baby Chan is still a baby so he doesn't know better but just taking care of one instead of six makes it a lot easier on Jihoon. Wonwoo shook his head at Mingyu's inquiry, giving him a pat for being so nice. "Jihoonie is okay, he just needs a break from homework. You children know how to behave yea?" The children enthusiastically cheered quietly, claiming to be the best kids ever. Seungcheol was worried for Jihoon as well, but if Wonwoo says Jihoon will be fine, then he wouldn't probe. Hoshi helped the little ones onto the couch before putting on some kids show to distract them. 

With the children distracted, he could cuddle them without their complains. "Come here pretty babies~!"

Wonwoo took Jihoon to the kitchen to make a snack for everyone. Body moving on autopilot, Jihoon's trembling ceased for the time being. Washing fruits and pulling out plates, Wonwoo stepped aside to let him do everything. Jun followed to get a glass of water and stayed by Wonwoo's side to watch. "I'm assuming this is by experience that you let him handle a knife when he is a little under the weather?" Jun questioned, an amused tick in his brow. Wonwoo nodded in agreement. "I was also very worried about letting him move about when he gets sick and didn't let him do a lot of things. When my only time to watch over him was during school, I tried to get him to just rest one time, he just sulked and worked on his own. If he isn't doing something he usually does, the headaches and illnesses annoy him more. It almost feels like he's trying to prove the illness wrong." 

Jihoon sticks to routine. He never strays from it. He felt that if he took a rest from it, it would prove what others say about him to be true. Despite none of them being true. He wouldn't let Wonwoo take away his job unless he really couldn't do anything. Which is why it's really hard to remove Jihoon from what he was doing right now. He was all sorts of stubborn.

 Jun hummed in amusement, Jihoon's persistence intriguing him. So he does think like that. Something to save for later to think about. The phone in his pocket vibrated with a call. After leaving Wonwoo with a smile, he took to the hallway to answer. "What is it?" His business voice spoke to the reciever. The other end was quick to continue. "We've narrowed down the orphanages by age group and blood type. There's only 2 places that can have your cousin." Jun's eyes widened at the news. "Quick. Tell me the 2 orphanage's names." 

"One is Worldwide Family Home and the other is Charity for Society." Jun froze at the names. "Wasn't... Jihoon and them from... one of those?"  

"Yes sir, they are from Charity for Society." Jun ended the call and strode straight for Seungcheol. Seungcheol quickly felt Jun's eyes on him and turned to attention. "What's up?"

"I need your help."