86. What to do~

This is the Choi Family

Faced with the question not even a day later, Wonwoo and Jihoon looked at each other lost. Honestly Jihoon didn't mind if the others knew, but Wonwoo's opinion mattered the most to him. He silently waited for the other's response.

Like Jun said, they could probably negotiate a contract with Seungcheol without ever showing their face. They've already collaborated for Hoshi's song, there's no way they wouldn't believe them. From the respect they show towards Woozi, they would definitely help and not pry. 

All in all this was just an imaginary wall that Wonwoo needed to climb. Thinking about it properly, this hidden identity wasn't just for protecting Jihoon. Somewhere inside himself, a character has become accepted by a lot of people. Apart from his family projecting their dream on him, apart from the students that for being behind by a year. Just for being by Jihoon and doing what he enjoys, there was a characteristic that was born. He enjoyed being someone else. His voice that carried Jihoon's deep lyrics and good music brought joy to a lot of people, and even if they didn't know him as a person, they respected him. But being himself without Jihoon, being just Jeon Wonwoo as an individual, he hated himself. Having Woozi helped him out from a place he never wanted to be, what if by letting others know, the imaginary world he had began to enjoy disappears?

As if he could read what was going on inside his head, Jihoon grabbed his hand. "Wonwoo h-hyung." Wonwoo looked at Jihoon with a conflicted expression. 

"W-we don't have to s-say anything.... if you don't want to."

Hearing Jihoon comfort him and leave the whole decision to him, he stopped thinking. He didn't have to tell anyone. He only needed to tell people that he trusted. 

This isn't only about me, this is also about Woozi, about Jihoon.

"We will tell Seungcheol hyung." he said, resolution in his voice.

"Mm? Tell him about Woozi? Even though you two only need a company to protect Woozi from antis?" Jun asked. He was almost certain the two would continue to hid Woozi since they've done so for this long. In his opinion as a data analyst, the less people to know the better, but of course family is a different matter.

"Its okay to tell Seungcheol hyung. You know what? We can tell everyone in this house! Do you mind Jihoon?" It didn't matter anymore. The people who knew Wonwoo accept him as Wonwoo. Woozi is a hobby, there's nothing wrong with telling others about a hobby.

Jihoon shook his head, a small smile on his lips. Hugging Wonwoo from the side, he made grabby hands at Jun, asking him to join. Jun holding in his inner squealing fanboy, smiled and squeezed the two in a tight hug. Getting hugged by the cutest little bean, best day of my life~! 

But of course, although Wonwoo said everyone in the house, he didn't mean everyone everyone. The little ones aren't good at keeping secrets, who knows what they say to the daycare and school kids.

------------

Finding a time where all the little ones were asleep, Jun gathered them all in the kitchen. Since he kinda is the first to know, he asked to be the one to announce. He just wanted to play around a little.

"Welcome one, welcome all~!"

"Whats with the family meeting?" Seungcheol asked. Seeing Jun so lively, he was wondering if he had a little to drink.

"I know what's going on inside your pretty lit- ...big head. No, I did not drink."

Moving around behind the others sat at the table, it was as if he was playing duck, duck, goose.

"I have a huge announcement. It is very serious." He suddenly said, his expression held nothing but seriousness. Knowing Jun, when he says he is serious, he is serious. Even if it isn't important in the end, the crew would still listen to every word. He is Jun, their amazing information broker after all. Everything his says makes sense in the long run.

Wonwoo and Jihoon sat quietly enjoying the show. They were promised a good one. 

"Once upon a time, little Jun learned from an owl that every single person had a secret to keep, not to share. This owl told him not to pry, not to wonder. But what do you think the curious Jun did? He went through everything he could get his hands on. Of course, only of which is within reach. What did he end up doing? Finding out that his family was hiding a dirty secret."

The others became somber hearing Jun speak of his family again. Knowing this was the first time Wonwoo and Jihoon hear this, they worried about how they would take it. But Jun didn't intend to divulge everything today, it was just a show after all.

"Knowing such information, he couldn't just say anything, it would ruin the perfect picture of family. Instead, he ran his own way, paving his own path. He found a new family, a new one that listens to him, members that care for each other and love each other."

"Today we have an announcement. This is a symbol of trust." Hm? Where is this going? The others were super confused. Who now? Whu?

Even though Wonwoo and Jihoon were suppose to be in the know, they were the most confused.

"Today, I fell in love with the little bean named Jihoon." 

Silence.

"Who hasn't by now?" said Hoshi, breaking the silence. Wonwoo facepalmed. The others were embarassed for Jun. "Our Jihoonie is the cutest. We all love our Jihoonie." Joshua said, sending flirtatious looks towards Jihoon. Feeling eyes on him, Jihoon hid his face behind Wonwoo's shoulder. Knowing further teasing wasn't going to help, Wonwoo only sighed and shooed the others away.

"Is that all you gathered us to say? You were saying some heavy things just now."

"Nah, I'm kidding. You all know Woozi yea? He among us." Hoshi's eyes widened. "No he isn't!" This isn't how it was suppose to be! Hoshi began to panic. 

"Chill, Hoshi I got permission. I know just like you." Jun went over and pet Hoshi as if he was calming a panicked kitten. WHAT COULD YOU POSSIBLY KNOWWWWWWW???!!!!

Watching Hoshi and Jun, Wonwoo kind of connected the dots, but when did Hoshi learn of it?

Seungcheol was even more confused, Joshua and Jeonghan were just watching the show. "You mean the internet famous artist that made Hoshi's song?" Jeonghan asked. Joshua nodded. "The one and only."

"Come one come all~! Woozi to the stage~!" Jun dramatized. Wonwoo really wished he didn't let Jun have his fun. 

"Uh, yeah. Woozi is me." He nudged Jihoon to join him, but he doesn't seem to want to leave his shoulder. "Ah, me and Jihoonie are."

Hoshi's jaw dropped. "You..uh? Waitwaitwaitwait... eh? Oh. Oh! OH!!" Of course it was Jihoon, why did he ever think otherwise?

Seungcheol's head almost snapped off his head, turning towards Wonwoo and Jihoon. "EH? I didn't hear wrong right now, did it?"

Hoshi seemed to recover first. He got up and walked over to the two. "......" A scolding? In a quiet voice, he asked for something he had always wanted. "Shake my hand please." He even rubbed his hand on his pants to make sure it was clean and sweat free. Wonwoo was in daze, wondering what was going on in this hyung's head but shook his hand anyway. "... This isn't the first time I've held your hand hyung."

"Ssssh, I'm shaking hands with Woo of Woozi. Jihoon you next."