104. Tracing, shenanigans

This is the Choi Family

With the help of his company, it shouldn't be hard for him to find basic information on anyone or anything; this is the way of his intel business. Jun scanned the information he requested and frowned.

Mr. Yoon was bailed on paper, but no movement of money was determined. His whereabouts are unknown, the person who bailed him did not exist. Scratching his head, he continued reading. To reveal that this person didn't exist, they needed check all the information on that bail. But a lot of it, even if they did a lot of data mining, the information was 'protected' by the government. Even if they could prove this and that about this case, as long as the government says that this is the truth, there was nothing they could do.

Black company after black company, there is no end to corruption.

Jun put down his tablet and leaned back on his seat. Exposing all the illegal transactions between these people and those people would only be a short term solution, they would soon be replaced with more trash. There were too many greedy people standing above them, holding them down.

Seeing that this route was a dead end, he had to go in a different direction. Picking apart the situation, the best solution he could come up with to protect Jeonghan was to define the separation between the two.

Wondering if it really was a good idea, Jun debated telling Jeonghan of his plans. IfJeonghan knew what he was going to do, would he agree or disagree? It involved him after all. But Jeonghan had too much going on mentally, Jun was seriously worried for his state of mind. It didn't look like much in person; he was 'getting better' and was living well under Choi family household. It's too bad that Jun was an expert at reading people. Sending Joshua to Jeonghan's door was the best he could do in the previous situation. Giving Jeonghan more to think about wouldn't do him any good, so Jun decided to proceed without telling. 

"Prepare everything you can find on Yoon Jeonghan and his father's relationship. I need the smallest details; from what Yoon Jeonghan did in his childhood all the way to what Mr. Yoon prefers for breakfast. Everything."

--------------

Seungcheol was at his company, attending meeting after meeting, discussing his artists future. One such problem was an artist wanting a guarantee that whatever happens to the CEO, that they wouldn't be impacted. It was upsetting hearing this from the manager and not themselves, even more upsetting that they thought so of their own company. Frowning, Seungcheol was tempted to not offer the next contract renewal but he couldn't be petty, and he had to understand them as well. It couldn't be helped that Seungcheol was only a couple years older than them....(but he's mentally younger than them)

 

Hoshi knew Seungcheol was a bit upset so he invited himself into his friend's office.

"Cheol hyunngggggg~~~~"

"I'm busy."

"I know you aren't~~~ I asked the secretary out there of your schedule~ I know you're done with meetings today~~~"

"...I'm busy."

"You sure~? I've got messages from our cute Wonwoo~ you don't wanna know~?"

"........."

"Hmmm~?"

"...........tell me."

Wonwoo sent short videos of the kids dancing in front of the TV. They were watching a music show rerun and guess who was dancing in today's episode?

"BLOW HURRICANE!!!!" The children yelled. Seungcheol finally smiled, but also frowned immediately after. "Wait, the lyrics are appropriate right? Jihoon knew and is why he's letting them see this right?" 

Hoshi was cut off the moment he opened his mouth.

"You didn't do anything inappropriate in the dance right? No 'dangerous' gestures?"

Hoshi froze. The song was made for him by Jihoon so he enjoys it very much and is always excited when performing it. "I....might of?"

Seungcheol immediately phoned Wonwoo. "Jeon Wonwoo!!!!!! You better pick up!!!"

Hoshi sneaked away while he could.

---------------

After getting an ear full from Seungcheol, Wonwoo could only sigh. Jihoon heard his sigh and came over. 

"...?"

"Hm? What's up Hoonie?"

Jihoon nudged him. You know what I mean.

"No, just Seungcheol telling us to be careful of what we show the kids. Isn't it fine? It's just trending music and dance."

Jihoon nodded in agreement. Music programs had rules for lyrics and clothing, all things 'supposedly' adjusted. The lyrics for Hurricane were written by him with a lot of consideration from Hoshi's character, while Wonwoo helped him alter the tone to be more impactful. As for the dance, Jihoon enjoyed Hoshi's energy on the stage very much.

At that moment, the Hoshi on TV faked a punch at the camera. 

 

 

Seokmin copied and punched forward. 

 

 

 

 

It connected to Mingyu's stomach.

"URGH." Ah, Mingyu....

"STOPPPPPP!!!!!!" Wonwoo yelled. Jihoon dove on the couch for the TV remote.

----------------

:)