78. Let's gooooooo

This is the Choi Family

Jun moves into the house; there are 6 children, 2 teens, Jeonghan, now Jun! Seungcheol plans to move in soon, Joshua and Hoshi are undecided.

-------------

Once everything was put away, Jun was pulled out to the backyard by Seungcheol. Along with Joshua, they opened some beer and cooled down. The weather was warm earlier in the day, and now it is pretty cool in the evening. 

"Glad to have you back, Jun." said Seungcheol, as the tension left his shoulders. He slouched in his seat and closed his eyes.

"It wasn't that long, but yea I'm back." Jun similarly relaxed, ing his jacket.

"....are you ok? ...now?" Seungcheol was cautious, he didn't want to pull up what happened before but he couldn't just leave it behind either.

"Mhm...I'm fine now. It's okay. I can talk about it."

"Know you limits, it's okay to stop whenever." Joshua supplied. Jun nodded.

-------------

Jun soon caught the two up with his life and they to him, which leads them to the next topic. "I know the doctor just wants to know more of how Jihoon acts around others since this isn't something that a little blood work can determine, but Jihoon won't go with me to see him. He gave me a few things to look out for but after all, I could be biased and I'm no doctor." Seungcheol explained. He had written down his observations and consulted the doctor, which led to him trying to take Jihoon with him when he was vehemently rejected.

Once Jihoon heard why they were going to the hospital, he clung onto the next immovable object which happened to be Wonwoo. Wonwoo was the only "adult" left to watch the children in the house at the moment and Seungcheol wasn't trusted by either of them to watch the kids by himself so Jihoon got away without seeing the doctor.

"Well, I guess we can do the other thing on the list, maybe try showing a different kind of emotion to him and see how he reacts to that." Jun replied. From the moment they became a family, Jihoon had been surrounded by people. He only had the children and Wonwoo at the least but then there was Seungcheol, Joshua, Jun, Hoshi, now Jeonghan. He had experienced a lot of new things and situations and had gotten use to them.

"Maybe we should argue?" Suggested Joshua. If they really thought about it, when it comes to emotions and social interactions, it was mostly Wonwoo yielding to Jihoon's ways and from there Wonwoo telling Seungcheol and the others not to do this or that. When the children are unhappy, Jihoon comforts them. When Jihoon gets bullied at school, Wonwoo is there to protect him or he doesn't react to them. Did Jihoon ever get angry? But for sure, Jihoon had been upset. When things weren't nice and dandy he was upset. 

"Should we argue with him or with each other?" Seungcheol wasn't so sure this show of aggression was what the doctor wanted. 

"I think first with each other. We'll see how things go then decide if we should continue." Joshua supplied. Just like Seungcheol he wasn't very keen on the idea, but there wasn't any other opinions. 

"Perhaps Jeonghan can argue with you, Joshua? From what I know, you were around the kids the most often. Jihoon must trust you."  (Seungcheol in the back...what about me?

"Then Jeonghan just moved in so he must be unfamiliar. Let's see what happens." Jun organized their script and informed the others. Jeonghan was kind of reluctant since he didn't really want to argue, but since it's for Jihoon, then he decided just this once.

------------

There were several outcomes that the 4 expected. When Joshua and Jeonghan fight,

1. If Jihoon has autism, then he wouldn't show any change in emotion, as if he didn't see or hear anything. Even if inside he is frightened or angered, he wouldn't be able to outwardly show it.

2. Another result would be a violent reaction; this is out of the norm and Jihoon could be super upset and react violently. This could be outwardly destructive or personally destructive. Hopefully this won't happen.

3. Like normal people, he may stop the two of them, pick a side, or join the argument. 

These are the projected reactions that they thought of, and they were prepared to stop at any time. They start tomorrow. 

----------------

The children were all put into bed, all cleaned up, and warm and fluffy. Jihoon and Wonwoo said good night to the others still sitting in the yard and went to Jihoon's room. Wonwoo had something to say regarding Woozi, which isn't meant for others to hear. 

"Jihoonie, what should we do about Woozi?" Since the accident, there were only a few short posts then a break notice. Nothing has been done since then. Jihoon and Wonwoo didn't work on music like they usually do at lunchtime since they were recuperating, but now they were better.

"Mmmmm...." Silently Jihoon pulled out their equipment and set them up on his desk. Wonwoo rushed over to the door and checked that it was locked before calming down. "Warn me if you're going to pull those out!!!" He whisper yelled. 

Since spring break was coming, a couple hours a night wouldn't be too hard. Jihoon sat down and got to work. Wonwoo wanted to stop him but Jihoon seemed to be having fun so he flopped on the bed and opened up his own notebook. 

"I'll stop you in a few hours and you'll have to go to bed okay?" He warned before plugging in his own headphones. Jihoon nodded before turning back to his work. Wonwoo smiled and began working his own lyrics.