20. Bounce Studio

This is the Choi Family

All the children piled into the car and Seungcheol drove them to the first destination: Bounce Studio. It was a place filled with bouncy houses, slides, obstacle courses and more. Seungcheol bought them all wrist bands, the children ran off once they got in. All the colors and different castles enticed them. "Be careful!!! Have fun!!!" The cashier yelled after them. The giggling children paid him no heed and went straight for the line to go down the slide. Wonwoo and Seungcheol had to go with them since they weren't tall enough. 

"Hah!! Hurry up and drink your milk!! Grow tall like me!!!" Mingyu teased, giving the shorter ones a pat on the head. He was the only one among the children tall enough to go by himself. Seungcheol chuckled, tucking Seokmin and Myungho under his arms. Standing at the top of the slide, he picked them up one in each arm. 

"Ready? Count with me!!" He shouted. "3!!" Seokmin and Myungho joined in. "2!!! 1!!!! GOOOOO!!!!" Kicking his legs out under himself, they bounced on their bum and slid down the steep slide. 

"AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!" The children screamed in joy. When they reached the bottom, Jihoon had a camera in his hand, Baby Chan strapped to his chest. "Ch-cheese!" A flash, the kids with the silliest grin and Seungcheol caught off guard. Their hair were all messed up from the high speed making the picture look even funnier. Seungcheol snatched the camera to see.

"Come on!! I wasn't ready!!!!" Seungcheol whined. The 2 children only giggled, Chan slapping his hands together, a messy smile on his face. He was tugged back to the line, the children screaming "again, again!" Wonwoo was no better coming down the slide, hair a mess, a silly grin on his face. Seungkwan had a horrified look on his face while Hansol was laughing really hard. Seungkwan sat out for the next few slides, choosing to stick to Jihoon taking pictures. They went on all the different slides.

Finally getting bored of the slides, they entered a large bounce house that resembled a futsal court. Bouncing up and down, Jihoon stayed by one of the goals acting like a goalie while Wonwoo guarded the other. The children screamed and laughed as they bounced and ran around after the ball, tackling one another from time to time. Seungcheol had the happiest grin on his face listening to the children laugh and scream. Jihoon had set down Chan between his legs softly bouncing up and down, letting Chan roll around in the bounce house while he defended. 

When the children were running out of energy, they had a snack break. Next to the snack shop they were resting at was a obstacle course. While the children were snacking, Seungcheol challenged Wonwoo in a 1 vs 1 race to the end. The children went wild standing on the booth seats leaning over the wall to watch the race. 

"Go Wonwoo hyung!!" (Mingyu)

"Guoooo!" (Myungho)

"AAAAAAAH!!!!!" (Seungkwan)

"Seungcheol hyung fighting!!!!" (Seokmin)

"Hyu?" (Hansol)

"*gurgle*" (Chan)

The children cheered. The timekeeper blew the whistle, Seungcheol and Wonwoo shot through the first tunnel. They fought the balloon totems out of their way, reaching the climbing section of the course. Slipping a few times on the steps, they both quickly slid down the slide. Crawling and jumping over the obstacles, all eyes were at the buzzer. Charging out of the course, Seungcheol launched at the buzzer, Wonwoo not far behind. Wonwoo tackled Seungcheol from behind, ultimately smashing the button first. The children cheered for their hyung full of excitement again. Seungcheol and Wonwoo shook on it, clapping each other in the shoulder for the good match. "Next time, I'm going to win." Seungcheol  challenged. "Sure thing, hyung. We'll see about that." Wonwoo taunted back.

Seungcheol was taking a break, watching over baby Chan while Jihoon had some fun. Wonwoo pulled Jihoon into the bounce house with all the other children. The children threw the beach balls on him, bouncing around him making him loose balance. He ended up being bounced around by the children and Wonwoo bouncing near him, it was nearly impossible for him to find his footing. Seungcheol chuckled at the scene, bouncing Chan on his knee. 

"One day, when you are old enough, you can do that too."

"Hyu?"

-------------

Jihoon sat in the corner of the current bounce castle they were in. The kids were tripping over logs nearby, giggling every time Seungcheol ran into a beam above. Him and his height... The obstacle course was unforgiving, knocking tall kids in the head and tripping shorter kids at their ankles. Constantly running around and around going on the small slide over and over again, they played. Baby Chan fell asleep to the soft bouncing of the others in Jihoon's arm. Wonwoo was getting tired, they were jumping all day after all. The children still looked energetic but he was sure once they get them off the bouncy platforms they are going to crash. 

"Seungcheol hyung!!" He called. "I think we should take the kids home now." 

Seungcheol nodded in understanding, feeling tired too; trying to keep up with energetic 3 and 2 year-olds might have been a stretch. 

"Just a sec." He huffed trying to catch his breath. "Children, let's go back for a nap. We can play after a good.... nap." He breathed out, hands on his hips. They wrestled the children out of the bounce castle and soon after they were whining to be held. Seungcheol carried Seokmin and Myungho, the bigger kids, while Wonwoo carried Seungkwan and Hansol. Mingyu didn't want to be carried so he quietly held hands with Jihoon with Chan still asleep in his arms. Piling into the van, the kids quickly fell asleep in their seats. They had to move them carefully to bed before crashing themselves. Seungcheol checked his reservation for later one more time before setting an alarm for later. Slipping himself into the bed next to Jihoon and Wonwoo, he smiled excited for later. He fell asleep soon dreaming of making his family happy, making Jihoon happy.

-------------

Hi! It's me, the author.

I just want to thank the people who have read thus far, it's finally the 20th chapter! It wasn't a small feat, me putting my writing on the internet. This is my first story, my first note, a lot of firsts! Thank you to all who have voted, those who have commented, those that have followed me. :) It makes me happy knowing people like my story (though I write like a 5th grader lol). 

For those working, work hard, play hard! For those in college/university like me, it's midterm season(or not, anyway) so study well! For those in high school and below, it won't be long until you're free to choose your future! 

No matter what, just be yourself. I didn't know how much I liked writing until I showed people my story. There was a lot of opinions about my writing, back in school, back at home. But I ultimately took the chance and shared my work with you all. :D

If there's any questions about the story, or anything in general, feel free to let me know! I really appreciate all of you for sticking around. 

Love you!

BlueMoonStone