81. Working hard?

This is the Choi Family

It has been quite some time since the day they visited the doctor, and since then, Jihoon had felt eyes on him more often than not. Before, there weren't many people who would look his way at school, at most it would be Wonwoo fussing over him or the kids vying for his attention.

Hm? Ah, there are also a lot more people living in their house. Looking over at Joshua and Jun who were playing house with Seungkwan and Seokmin, they seem to be very focused in their roles. Jeonghan was holed up in his room working, Wonwoo was out with Hoshi getting groceries, who was left? Seungcheol. The moment Jihoon spotted Seungcheol who was coaxing Chan to sleep, he noticed Seungcheol's head snapping towards somewhere else. He noticed since then that Seungcheol was always looking his way gauging his responses and responding carefully.

Jihoon didn't link the two events together but he understood that Seungcheol was only looking out for him. From time to time, Jihoon would give Seungcheol cookies and the likes as gratitude, since he wasn't so good with talking. 

Sadly, Seungcheol didn't know his intentions and only enjoyed being "pampered" and bragging to the others about it. Oh! Another cookie! "Thank you Jihoonie~!"

Seungcheol had been finding time to be alone with Jihoon to foster feelings with the help of Wonwoo, hoping that he could get to understand what goes inside Jihoon's head a little better. Wonwoo was more than willing to help on this, since he was also curious if Seungcheol could help reveal what causes Jihoon pain from time to time. Since he was capable of calming Jihoon that day, Wonwoo was willing to bet a little.

In order to get closer as a whole, they decided on movie night Fridays. Once all the little ones are in bed and fast asleep, Seungcheol, Jeonghan, Joshua, Jun, Hoshi, Wonwoo and Jihoon would gather in the living room and watch a movie. Sometimes if one of them had work, they would all work a little longer as well but they definitely ended the workdays with a movie together. They started with fan favorites like Miracle in Cell No.7 and Train to Busan, exploring the different genres of Korean cinema until Wonwoo decided that they were suitable for his cute Jihoonie and they got hooked on anime. The movie they were going to watch this time was Hello World, something they have been anticipating for a long time. 

Suddenly a phone rings, than another. One by one, they are contacted by their work place due to complications on a Friday night, causing their movie to be delayed.

"What do you mean someone copied your song? Did you check the details? When was that one released?" -Seungcheol

"Which branch was robbed? The one in Apgujeong? How is everyone? Is everything okay?" -Joshua

"The file didn't get to you? Let me go check." -Jeonghan

"Hm? Who got jumped?! Where?! What? Your dog???" -Hoshi

"I see. Look into it some more. Send me the data now." -Jun

Wonwoo and Jihoon looked over the back of the couch at the busy adults on their phones a little concerned. What are the chances that all of them have problems? Jun was the first one done, sitting down with a laptop pulled out of nowhere. "Is everything okay?" Wonwoo asked. Jun nodded his head. "It's okay. I'm looking into everything right now."

The others also ended their calls, setting the situation for the time being, they all sat down with a kind of impatient expression. Seeing as they were all very busy, instead of a whole movie, they decided on an episode so that they could finish early go back to work. Jihoon didn't have to say anything, but others could tell from the look in his eyes that he was worried for the others. 

--------------

Jun got straight back to work, gathering intel and analyzing the situation. From the looks of it, all the events seem unrelated. But of course, Jun is always cautious. Looking at every possibility, that is the definition of his job. 

With a little cross referencing, he could see the lines connect. Seungcheol and Joshua's cases were connected, but Hoshi and Jeonghan's were mere coincidences. It might be another layer deeper if they really were connected, but first thing first, fix the problems that you can solve. 

PCs can be hacked? Not when you install Jun Superior Ironwall Security System. (lol)

Ransacking my friend's place? All your faces and information have been sent to the police. Some bodyguards will hold the place down before then. (excessive haha)

Remedying the situation from right at home? Easy.

Getting up from his seat and stretching, he went to look for the others. Finding Seungcheol and the others around the dining table, he informed them of what was happening. "For now, my company is looking into it, but it won't take long to fix. Do you need some covering up?" The others shook their heads knowing that these incidents are small and they could handle it themselves. 

"Is something up? How did you get to know about our situations so soon? Almost the same time as us?" 

"Ah, well some pests were trying their hand at my information, but its alright now. With their amateur skills nothing can get past me."

They would have liked to watch a movie as planned but Seungcheol decided they shouldn't and let the 2 sleep early. (not that it was early anymore)

Interrupting family time, Seungcheol decided that he needed to work harder. First, get rid of everything in his way of him and his family. This means finding another person more suitable to replace Hyunwoo for the shareholders and smoking out what his father was doing. It shouldn't be long before everything of his is settled.

------------

Sorry for this filler like chapter.