88. News, Family

This is the Choi Family

CSC Entertainment released a statement early this morning. Famous Singer Songwriter duo Woozi has signed with them in light of the increasing curiosity surrounding the duo's identity.

To summarize the announcement, CSC will be protecting Woozi's identity. No one is to dig into the mysterious artists' identity as they wish to remain a secret. Anymore attempts to find out will be subjected to summons from their legal team.

According to this statement, the public had forced Woozi into seeking refuge in a company that was capable of defending them, as their identity was being jeopardized. Without any sort of backing, just a popular online artist, no one to believe in them, they had no choice. 

As for why Woozi continues to hide their identity, this remains a mystery and will not be revealed until the duo reveals it themselves.

For any inquires about the statement, follow this link to see the official announcement posted on CSC Entertainment's homepage.

Comment section:

WooziWooedMe: I feel bad that they were cornered but I also feel good that there's people that they could turn to for help

I_wuv_woo: KYA DID THEY SIGN BECAUSE OF HOSHI KYA OUR FANBOY HOSHI LIVIN THE LIFE KYAAAAAA

WooYou_Izi: morecollabsmorecollabsmorecollabs

Rando1: Who?

Rando2: Why wouldn't they just reveal who they are? People just want to match a voice with a face

HoshisWife: Quit it! Don't hunt our poor angels! It's because of people that want to take advantage of them that want to know! I don't care if they reveal their faces or not! I love them for their music and voice! And our prince is their FANBOY

RAWRicane: Poor Woozi, they just want to make music and spread happiness, why would anyone want to hurt them? Something must be going on behind the scenes! We must protect them! 

------------

Looking at the comments, Seungcheol couldn't help but be amused by Hoshi's fans. Seems like Hoshi's fans are also Woozi's fans. Ah, the influence of their idol is strong.

Joshua had suggested that Seungcheol have his artists say or write a public statement asking for people to not chase after Woozi's identity since idols have quite the influence on their audiences, but Jun shot him down saying just a few wasn't enough. To completely throw this incident under the rug, they needed something more shocking, such as Woozi signing with CSC.

Commending Jun in his heart, Seungcheol had a smile plastered on his face until the end of the day. 

After clearing things up with his legal team regarding the addition of Woozi to their ranks, he left for home. Stopping by at the nearby bakery, he bought snacks and a cake while thinking of the little ones. Jihoon probably wouldn't be very happy with the extra sugar in their systems but Seungcheol had the confidence that he could get away with it. ...maybe not away from Wonwoo's glare though.

Arriving at home, he was greeted by everyone. "HYUNGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!"

Holding the pastry boxes above his head to keep them from being smashed, he smiled and greeted them back just as loud. "HELLO MY CUTIES!!!!"

Joshua took the boxes from him quickly, worried that the children who have wrapped themselves around Seungcheol's torso and legs would knock the man over. "Come on now, don't you want your hyung to step into the house at all?" he said with a grin. 

"Fiiiiinnnneeeeeeee." Unwinding themselves from the impossible knot that they made, they tumbled over each other. 

"Ba!" Baby Chan was still working hard to reach the others on all fours. Seungcheol couldn't resist the cutest of the image and waddled over with some still clinging on his pants leg to scoop up the cute baby.

"Awwww~ is little Channie trying to reach me~? So strong~ so cute~~!!!" he cooed. Encased in the man's arms, Chan struggled to be freed. "Nyoooo!!!" 

His protests went in one ear and out the other. "Awwwwwwwwwwwwww that no was so cuuuuuuttteeeeeee~~~~" Seungcheol would turn into putty if he wasn't holding the little bean. Chan continued to flail his arms around to no avail. Once Seungcheol deemed it long enough, he put Chan down quickly so that he wouldn't upset him. Watching his baby crawl away with those chubby hands and unbalanced body, he restrained himself from scooping the poor baby back up. 

Wonwoo came over ushering the little ones from the doorway. "Go play in the living room, there is a draft here, the floor is cold."

"There's a draft? I'll have Seungcheol check it." Joshua glanced at the door. Knowing Wonwoo, he's just worried like a mother. It would be a bit colder there but knowing Seungcheol, he would have only the best for the little ones.

Spotting the boxes Joshua placed on the counter top, Wonwoo's eyes narrowed. Pampering the kids with sugar will not end well. "Seungcheol hyung, do you have plans to stay here today?"

"Yup~"

"Then I'll leave bathing them to you~"

Seungcheol may or may not regret his decision now.

Laying out a hearty meal for everyone, Jihoon cleaned his hands methodically. "Dinner time." he said in his soothing voice. Jeonghan who peeked out the door after hearing the children squealing and crawling all over Seungcheol caught Jihoon's words and decided to help round up the little rascals. "Come on now, dinner is ready~." No matter how many times he hears Jihoon's one or two words, he remembers that Jihoon is Woozi and is in awe over and over again.

While he settled Seungkwan in his high chair, he thought about how this group of boys are such an unusual bunch. An information broker, an entertainment CEO, an artist, a chain cafe owner, and himself, an editor. These kind of people surround the famous Woozi, if others were to know this, he wondered what they would think. Chuckling to himself quietly, he was clearly amused by the idea. 

Hansol fussed that his fork was a different color than Seungkwan's so Jeonghan replaced it quickly before a headache began. Seeing everyone sitting down at the table, he realized again how big their family was. From babies all the way to working adults, what an unusual crew. But looking at them excited to eat well, he felt a warm feeling spreading inside him. 

"What are you staring at,Jeonghan hyung? Sit down." Jun grabbed Jeonghan by the shoulders and sat him down next to Joshua. Meeting his eyes, he was suddenly stunned. 

Ah, despite not being able to see each other for a while, somethings don't change. 

Joshua smiled at him, and handed him a napkin. "Whats with that funny look on your face? Here, remember to wipe Seokmin's chin every so often. He's a messy eater."

"I'm not messy!" Jeonghan heard from his other side. "Ah, right."

He is still as charming as ever.

----------

This author has been reading and listening to too much romantic stuff. My brain is full of sugar. Ever thought about what you want your future lover to promise you? I want them to promise me their love for the rest of our lives and into the next. Isn't that romantic~? Forever~

......I got my fillings replaced and the numbing agent might be making me more loopy than I think.