97. Let's have some fun

This is the Choi Family

Seungcheol ended up finishing his part quickly, which caused him to be in this predicament now.

"Hyung! You're so good! Oh my gosh! You have to do this more often! Hyung! HYUNG!" Hoshi squealed.

"Seungcheol hyung..." Jihoon didn't say much but he also had glittering eyes as he looked at him.

Faced with 2 fanboys in front of him, Seungcheol looked elsewhere, unable to handle their intense gaze.

"Guys, stop it. I'm not that great. I haven't been doing this in a long time."

"HYUNGGGGG! YOU'RE AWESOME!!!!"

"No I still need practice if I want to keep doing this. ANd for that I don't have the time for it."

"Ah ah ah~ you're just making excuses~ just spare an hour or 2 from playing with the kids!"

"...Do you hear yourself?"

"....You right."

Naaaaah always spend the extra time with the kids. Kids is healing, kids is life. (Only these kids.)

All that was left was Jihoon's part, which they decided that it should be done on a different day. He wanted to practice some more before recording, just like he did with Simple. Although Simple was taken in parts, Jihoon wanted to finish recording Change Up in one sitting, hopefully a day. Seungcheol definitely didn't want to push Jihoon, since they are being helped by him. 

"All that is left is a little more Hoshi and Jihoon's parts." Seungcheol summarized. Hoshi nodded. "Since I guess we're done today, can I drink soda now?"

"Yes, you can. ALso bring a coke for Jihoon." 

"Roger."

Looking at the time, they've spent more hours than they promised Joshua so they quickly cleaned up and left.

-------------

Arriving home, Wonwoo was in the middle of moving the little ones into their seats for dinner.

"You came at the perfect time. Help a brother out."

Seungcheol quickly dropped everything and dreamily walked over to the remaining two, Seungkwan and Hansol.

"Hello my babies~ how was your day?" He cooed.

"Ants!" Hansol screamed. It seems he was one of the curious ones. Better let him have his fun outside. Though he might start playing with the dirt...no no no, the children are angels.....Even if they do, cleaning up after them isn't...too...much... 

"Candy..." Seungkwan whispered. Aaaaaaaaaand maybe they should hid the candies in a higher place. Actually, can they stop buying candy? Ah, but comfort foods...well then they just have to brush their teeth more often.

"You can have candy after dinner. You need some good food in your tummy to grow up, okay sweetie?" Seungcheol replied, feeling the parenting headache.

Situating them in their seats, Seungcheol took a seat next to them. "Want food~" he cheered. "Joshua ommaaaa~~"

"Seungcheol, no." Joshua stopped him immediately. "I don't have a kid as troublesome as you."

"How could you! You love me so, Joshua ommaaaaa foooooddddd"

"Besides, today's dinner was made by Jeonghan. I only helped."

"Eh? Jeonghan omma? Joshua....appa~?" He teased. He wiggled his eyebrows and squinted his eyes. Joshua stuck his fingers right into those disgusting eyes and walked off as Seungcheol screamed bloody murder.

"I'LL GET YOU FOR THIS!!!!"

As for the people watching this unravel, they noticed the blush in Joshua's face. Looking at Jeonghan to judge his reaction, he had downcast eyes but a small smile on his lips. Jun knew there must be some kind of misunderstanding or something still tying Jeonghan down, but he'll save that talk for later.

Jun intercepted Seungcheol's plate and delivered it himself. "Yes yes Seungcheol, here's your food."

"Heeeey, I'm your hyung." Seungcheol pouted.

"Seungcheol honey, you're just as baby as the others, don't lie to momma." Jun nagged, pulling off a convincing mother.

"Just look at our Jihoonie and Wonwoo, they're waiting so patiently for their food like good kids. You should be ashamed." Seungcheol whipped his head around to look a the 2. Just as Jun said, the two were sitting patiently, neat and proper, waiting for their turn.

"My sweet children~" Jun squealed and handed their plates over. "You've worked hard today, both of you. You're such a good brother Wonwoo-yah, I'm so proud of you for all you did today~. As for you sweet Jihoonie, you must be tired from directing these two dunces of mine~ good work today~"

"Thanks mom~!" Wonwoo played along. "I'm happy mom is mom too~!" But he couldn't help snickering at his own lines.

Seeing Wonwoo's acting fall apart, Jun left him and only buttered up Jihoon.

"Look at that brother of yours, he's bullying mom. Sweet child, you stay lovely and cute forever, okay?" Jun wrapped his arms around Jihoon, nuzzling their heads together. 

"Y-yes, m-mom."

"Awwwww~~~~~~ I can die happy now~"

Seungcheol was fuming while rubbing his eyes. When he could see clearly and saw Jun all over Jihoon, he had a fit. "Get your dirty tentacles off of Jihoonie!!!"

"Nope, Jihoon didn't say no, and you know what that means, he approves." Jihoon really didn't reject him, even though he wasn't that fond of abrupt hugs.

"L-let's eat." Shut down by Jihoon's words, they all calmed down and sat obediently in their seats, eating the food before them. 

(Ah, the children enjoyed the show, but children being children couldn't understand a lot and just starting eating first.)

--------------

A little shorter but eh. School is starting soon.... (ಥ﹏ಥ)