39. Hurricane release

This is the Choi Family

Its been a good period of time recording with Woozi and all that was left was to release the song. Hoshi was super satisfied with the results, protective of it enough that he wanted to keep the song all to himself. It took Seungcheol a little while to convince him that releasing the song would be doing the world a favor by showing them what real music is like. Its an exaggeration but if it would get Hoshi to let go of his possessive streak and get the amazing debut he deserved, a little extra isn't bad. 

The entire process of the release, from the teasers and promotions went smoothly, not a single leak. It was going well, much better than Seungcheol expected. Watching the teaser on repeat, Hoshi's voice yelling, "BLOW!!! HURRICANE" and fading into black. Seungcheol gave himself a good pat on the back, a good high five, and a good swing around on his swivel chair. Another successful project! Looking at the now still picture of Hoshi's mv, he reminisced about when he was going to do the same exact thing. It wasn't that long ago, Seungcheol's a young man, but with the experience he had with his family, doing things he loved was never easy. 

He got accepted into a company for singing back when he was just 15. The only person he trusted to tell was his brother, which he did. They were so excited and happy, his brother very proud of him. They kept it among themselves for as long as they could; Seungcheol discovered his love for rap, he made some cool friends(Hoshi), he was happy. But once he got into high school, his parents demanded more and more of his time. He couldn't attend training and his parent's public events at the same time and that was when his parents found out he was a trainee. 

They were livid. Mostly his father, but still, grounded and put down. His brother tried to protect him, threatening to runaway if Seungcheol couldn't do what he loves. Seungcheol didn't know. He was told separately by his father that if he didn't quit right away then his brother was going away. A twisted truth was fed to him and he quit. He was forced to pretend everything was fine towards his brother, trying his very best to hang on to the only one who loves him. But in the end his brother still ran away. 

Enough with the reminiscing. Seungcheol shook his head to clear his thoughts, he decided he needed to be with someone right now. Checking his phone, the time was 10 at night. When did time pass? He gathered his things and headed home. 

------------

Seungcheol was just as excited as Hoshi for the debut, standing next to the monitor where their company's youtube channel was open. They were standing together glaring at the tiny clock in the corner waiting for 10:10. It was currently 10:08, 2 minutes until the music video is live. 

"I can't wait! I haven't seen it yet! Oh my goodness, I'm so nervous!" Hoshi babbled as his eyes stayed trained on the little clock. 

"Settle down you energetic tiger, you'll see it in a minute. No more no less." Seungcheol chuckled, very amused with his friend. He watched fondly as Hoshi jabbed the refresh button repeatedly, wanting to be one of the first to see his own music video. "Don't break my keyboard, 30 seconds."

Hoshi squealed and clicked faster, getting on his knees for more leverage. "C'mon, c'mon, c'mon" He mumbled repeatedly. 10:10. "It's OUT!!!" Clicking the video as soon as it popped up, Hoshi glared at the loading circle. "LEMME SEEE!!!!" The music video played, Hoshi's own voice filtering through the office.

The video was amazing, capturing all the main points of the dance, showing off Hoshi's tiger eyes, all the flashing lights and eye catching moves. Hoshi sat in awe, not quite believing that it was himself on the screen. The theme was perfect for the energetic dancer, the song most definitely the best since it's made by Woozi.

The moment he snapped out of his stupor, Seungcheol had already pulled up Uprising, Woozi online and in the chat room. Hoshi glanced at the typing message, questioning what would come out. 

Woozi: I enjoyed the music video. It really suits you.

With just one line, Hoshi was screeching in joy, jumping and hugging Seungcheol at the same time. "He likes my choreo!!! Woozi likes my music video!!!" Quickly returning to the keyboard he typed his thanks.

A notification popped up then from Woozi's dashboard so Hoshi on his fanboy mindset mindlessly clicked it. 

ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello fans, Woozi here. As you may all know, there is a collaboration between Woozi and artist Hoshi from CSC Entertainment. It's been released, the link is at the end of this post. If we can reach 100 million views in 24 hours, there is a surprise gift prepared. If this milestone is reached, the gift will be posted the next day. Until next time, Woozi out.

Seungcheol reread it several times and yet he still couldn't believe his eyes. Woozi was personally supporting Hurricane! He didn't ask that of Woozi, knowing just by using the name was going to get a ton regardless. Seungcheol felt guilty for the information leak so he didn't bother publicizing Woozi's name, hoping to lower Woozi's exposure.

Hoshi on the other hand was freaking out. "Hyung!! You know what this means?!!! Woozi's present! I want to know what it is!!!" Seungcheol shook his head no, he had no clue either. "Well, there's only one way to find out. Get streaming you crazy fanboy!!!" Seungcheol laughed, ushering his friend out. "Don't stay up too late streaming your OWN mv, you still have a performance to do tomorrow." Hoshi waved his hand in goodbye, already sprinting away. "I don't need sleep if I have Woozi!!!" He yelled over his shoulder. Seungcheol could only shake his head at his childish friend.

-------------

Hello!

I'm in Korea!! Woohooo! My Korean roommate should be moving in sometime soon, I can't wait to meet them!!! The beach is really nice, the water isn't that cold, I'd put pictures but the weather wasn't good enough for them to come out nicely. It's okay!! I still have lots of time to take the best photos!!! I hope all of you are having a blast if your on summer break, doing well if your still studying or working!! Fighting!!!

BlueMoonStone